Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix mistakes.

No offensive players in baseball have their 2017 stats included in their career totals anymore. Pitchers do. How come hitters don't???

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix mistakes. Why do Jose Abreu's (Chicago White Sox) career stats total not include anything from the current season?

Fix mistakes. Why do Chicago White Sox player Jose Abreu's career stats totals not include anything from the 2017 season?

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hockey Stanley Cup

The Stanley Cup Finals ended last night - I'm curious as to why I can't find any articles anywhere on Yahoo talked about the headlines... Penguins Go Back To Back... Nashville: The Newest Hockey Town... anything! So many great headlines to wrap up a fantastic postseason and an even better finals. Massive fail Yahoo, massive fail.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo sports home page view

Display active game scores by current standings. Does any one really keep looking for updates on a last place team(s)?

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oakland Athletics, and the Warriors are teams in Oakland. All teams have their cities attached to their names except these two. Why? Racism.

The Athletics should always be called 'Oakland Athletics or A's', not just the Athletics.
    The Warriors basketball should be called Oakland Warriors, not Goldenstate. Yes, Oakland is a black community, so they don't want to identify with it. I'm convinced the warriors will NOT be called Golden State if located in Walnut Creek, Alamo, San Francisco, or any affluent white neighborhoods. Why has the sports world chosen to continue this racism? Shameful, very shameful.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give me the correct current scores *******

On the main page today, you show me that the Twins beat the Giants. I click on more scores to see what a couple of other games were doing, and ****, the twins and giants haven't even played yet today. what the **** is going on. no wonder yahoo is going down the tubes.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Thank you very much for the MLB Game of the day. In this era when my "broadcast-tv stations" no longer carry games, I am really enjoying it!

Thank you very much for the MLB Game of the day. In this era when my "broadcast-tv stations" no longer carry games, I am really enjoying it!

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix this slow website

Everything except mail is slow. Finance is slow. Any news page is slow. Sports is slow. I consistently have to recycle the page to get it to load.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have Women Professional Teams Listed. I could not find the Minnesota Lynx in the search.

Women teams are missing? It is fun to watch them! When you have a state that fails to deliver a trophy, I love watching the Minnesota Lynx as they seem to send the message of "wanting to win!" In the past 5 years, they have brought home 3 championship trophies! Impressive! I know the Twins are doing much better this year! But the Vikings, show me that you "Want to Win!" Play smart! One of the few, if not the only team in the NFL that has never won a super bowl game.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cover NCAA Softball!

You can start by regular reporting on NCAA SOFTBALL! Those ladies play thier hearts out every game and it's at least as exciting as NBA's so called championship series blowouts!

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. please get gametimes right you say 410 for cards when its 7pm

please get gametimes right you say 410 for cards when its 7pm

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your lead story in the Indycar section is a year old (Newgartens crash in 2016). You have no article about Sebastian B. crash at Indy quali

Actually look at your site and get someone with a knowledge of the sport to see if what you are posting is current and correct.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get MLB starting TIMES right for a change.

You are wrong about 50% of the time concerning CST vs. EST.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When I click a link to a game from my Yahoo home page, I can see everything except a few paragraphs summarizing it. That's all I care about

When I click a link to a game from my Yahoo home page, I can see links to Game Stream, Conversations, Team Comparison, but the Preview is VIDEO. Why not provide a few paragraphs summarizing it. This option used to be available and incredibly you have eliminated it.

For many reasons, a loud, noisy video is NOT what I want to see at my desk in the office when I fire up my computer. I'll bet you guys failed to invest a microsecond surveying your audience to see which delivery platform is preferred.

Nice work.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pitchers should at least get Ground into Double Play (GIDP) points for a Ground into Triple Play (GITP), in fantasy baseball points leagues

Pitchers should at least get Ground into Double Play (GIDP) points for a Ground into Triple Play (GITP), in fantasy baseball points leagues. A guy in our league had Adalberto Mejia in his lineup last night and didn't get any points for the triple play the Twins turned. We have GIDP as a pitcher scoring category, so figured he would at least get points for the GIDP.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Baseball Player Profile Page Ruined

Wow. You guys sure ruined player profile pages. It sounds like in every sport. Let's talk about baseball for this post. The "summary" page no longer shows quick facts such that were useful. It should always show me his season to date stats. I don't need his career stats showing at the expense of split stats and batter vs pitcher being dropped. Your old profiles page was great, not perfect but great. Now it is useless. Summary page should show brief stats from different categories by default that are easy to view (at the top of the page).

You MUST…

49th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It's June 1st. Why is there "clinched division and clinched playoffs" at the bottom of the standings page?.

It's June 1st. No MLB team has yet played 60 games, so each has more than 100 games left to the season. Yet at the bottom of the "Standings" page are two 'clinched' references. Isn't it too early for such information? Pull the references until at least Labor Day.

240th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base