Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 285th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Start Over!! If this is the best Idea you can come up with.. find a new job!!!!!

Get rid of the annoying ads, The white background does not work either, video that plays without your consent needs to go also, and the fantasy pop-ups need to go, I don't mind being asked once, but when I press no.. It means No! .. and the entire layout is terrible, Honestly I thought the old layout was far better. sometimes change is not a good Idea..

430th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. LOGGING IN

YAHOO DOESN'T RECOGNIZE MY EMAIL ADDRESS & WHEN I GET KEY TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT IT SHOW MY EMAIL, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 'My Teams' content section is a waste. Get rid of it.

The first thing users typically choose when they hit the Sports page, is a particular sport, such as NBA. They do this so they can narrow down the games and scores to that sport only.
    The sports choices (NFL, NBA, MLB, etc) initially show up on the left top of the screen, but within seconds these choices are pushed down several issues by the "My Teams" section. This is very annoying and causes frustration as we initially try to select a choice, and then it is pushed down the screen or we click on the wrong selection due to My…

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cricket

There is an error right now in the Yahoo Main Page with respect to IND Vs NZ cricket scores.

I also have a screenshot of it. if you need it send me an email id where i can send it to you.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Signing on to yahoo fantasy football

Your log in onto Yahoo fantasy football via the web browser on a pc, mobile phone, or ipad is ****! It requires a key every freaking time. Our league is dropping your sorry *** next season! Every one has to request a key every single time we long on, even if we reset our password. Terrible

1060th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Photos of playes have old jerseys Update the photo's that shouldnt be to difficult to do

Update photo's of player profiles.
    Having photo's that are old, with wrong team jerseys, do not show that everything is up to date.

472nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 285th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't stand Red Bull soccer game ads

Can't stand that guy with the mustache clenching his fists plus . . . the **** thing stays on my screen even if I scroll up or down.

Very annoying.

I'm never going to go to a soccer game . . . EVER!

660th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Smack Talk to League instead of Matchup is Stupidity!

I have been using Yahoo fantasy football for about 10 years now, and this will likely be my last. You have done many things to make our fantasy football experience better, like no longer charging us $10 per year for Stat Tracker (yes, I remember those days), and streamlining many features. But the abomination that is the current Smack Talk system is just idiotic. For many people (me included), talking smack is the best part of fantasy sports and you have effectively killed it. Smack Talk has no context when posted to the entire league every time. You already have…

216th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. fantasy football waivers

please put in a option for a completely random way for the waiver order to be picked on a weekly basis. with so many injuries this year the rich just keep getting richer every week. what i mean is with the current settings you get a waiver number if you use it you go to the end of the line if you don't you move up the order. well in my league every week everyone is using the waivers because of injuries and so the order becomes stagnant. also me and my league agree that if we were to do…

660th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sports Page SUCKS!

The link to Pat Forde on college football page takes you to only old posts about swimming. No football posts???????????? No collection of Dash etc. Broken.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 236th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 660th ranked
    Sign in