Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NHL Fantasy Hockey

Please add first round picks from 2014 2015 2016 drafts

There are some players available but others who arent which makes no sense for keeper leagues.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. While the format for the Sports Homepage is the same, other changes NO!

While the format for the Sports Homepage is the same, I do not like the new look and format for the individual home pages for NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. Do NOT like them at all. If it ain't broke ... don't fix it ...

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Your sports page officially sucks.

Not clearly organized, visually disorienting, too many adds interspersed with stories, very choppy loading. I now only go to get Forde Yard Dash and then dash away to browse content elsewhere.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change trade time in fantasy football from 3 days to 2 or 1.

If a player has a game on Thursday night waiting three days for a trade to go through means the trade has to be made on a Monday. There is no reason for it to take three days to process. One day is ample time for a league to veto. At least have a league option so the league can choose how much time it should take for a trade to process.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bucanon

deone bucanon is a LB, not a S

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix the edit option

Allow a change to My Teams instead of showing an ad and requesting login and doing nothing !

176th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tackles for loss? Where is it?

Tackles for loss? Where is it? The stat exists in Yahoo! Fantasy Football, but can not be found in Yahoo! NFL Sports stats.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Auto draft should not be allowed to draft injured and not active players!

Someone had a problem with a connection so they had to auto draft last night and of course the auto draft drafted a player that will be out for the season! Also another guy lost connection during draft and got auto drafted a kicker that not even signed to a team! I'm just saying if it's auto draft they should only be allowed to draft active eligible players! Also there should be a pause button for the commissioner to stop the live draft if something like loosing a connection happens and it's their turn. I think that would be helpful.…

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. how the **** do i change my age on this ********? no wonder your company is worth nothing

how the **** do i change my age on this ********? no wonder your company is worth nothing

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it easier to report violation of the fair play & sportsmanship conduct & harrasment.

include a link to fill out a report & a contact yahoo link. I've spent my day trying to resolve code of conduct violations instead of watching football. There is waiver wire & free agent abuse, adding and dropping players so I can't pick them up & have a complete starting line up. I've looked for help under help & can't find how to report this in the pro pay leagues, it just tells me you don't' do it for private leagues & try and resolve it with your league first. Yeah, so I did, brought it up on the…

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE IN MY STATE, SO DONT ASK ME A-HOLES

EVEN IF, BY CHANCE I CLICKED OKAY, IT WILL TAKE ME TO A PAGE THAT SAYS "OH YOU ARE IN A LAME STATE AND CANT PLAY' SO WHY ASK ME , QUIT ASKING ME

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There is an article in your Sports section that reads "Ohio State is dangerous" about Urban Meyer's brother "raping women."

This is not sports - it is a disgruntled Iowa fan trolling Ohio State and Urban Meyers in an attempt to slander the program. It is not objective and has no place belonging in a sports section but more like a personal facebook page. The hater who posted it is is drawing in recent news about former OSU players Joey Bosa and Ezekiel Elliot to slander the program by drawing the conclusion that they were made that way at OSU. This fake article needs to be yanked - probably a hak.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 101st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MLB Stat Tracker tracks/adds pitching stats for teams that have eclipsed their innings maximum, rendering the feature useless

MLB Stat Tracker tracks/adds pitching stats for teams that have eclipsed their innings maximum, rendering the feature useless.

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto-Selection

When a player could not join the draft, there is the auto-selection feature which selects the next player with the highest rank. But for a better result, it should be "the next player with the highest rank that is not injured"..

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base