Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the individual player news at least weekly

No offense, but your Yahoo sports fantasy site does the worst job of any of the fantasy sports sites regarding updated news on player injuries, player activity, player availability, etc., Ladarius Green of Pittsburgh. There hasn't been an individual update on him all season. There are rarely any news updates on any players.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 55th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FIX NFL SCHEDULE DATES FOR THIS WEEK THURSDAY 10-8-15, SUNDAY 10-11-15, MONDAY 10-12-15

FIX NFL SCHEDULE DATES FOR THIS WEEK THURSDAY 10-8-15, SUNDAY 10-11-15, MONDAY 10-12-15

WRONG DATES POSTED ON MAIN PAGE

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. lineup changes

why can't you fix the constant glitch that occurs when swapping out players on your team-you press on player icon to switch and it just keeps flashing or kicking it back to original position-FUTILE!!!

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix the board for the Dodgers/Mets game on 10/9/15. It now shows St. Louis vs. TBD.

The comments are still disappearing also, especially if they mention the disappearing comments. They disappearances are more targeted now, I'm guessing that's an effort to avoid detection. You guys really need to get this fixed before the games start. Thanks!

3430th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why is Patrick Sharp only slotted for C or LW when he plays RW

Patrick Sharp regularly plays RW more then anywhere else, yet his positions only allow C or LW currently. Can this be reviewed as it does not seem to be an accurate portrayal of his position.

740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why is Backstrom merely coded as OUT

Nicklas Backstrom is labeled as OUT, yet he cannot be added to either IR or IR+ slots. Can this be adjusted? As he is not in the minors but still recovering from hip surgery...

740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Anthony DIXON Bufffalo Bills RB Not in Player List for fantasy!! WHY? please help.

Anthony DIXON Bufffalo Bills RB Not in Player List for fantasy!! WHY? please help.

740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update comments / news!

Huge fan of MMA sports page. Rafael dos Anjos post on beating GSP is old and he is no longer champ! This post have been up for over 2 weeks?

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am very upset about the news feeds and advertising on my email and the fantasy football. No more fantasy football for me.

Remove all the ad ware and solicitations that constantly flood our efforts to enjoy fantasy football. You have ruint it for me. This is my last year. I cannot even watch the stat tracker because of the brady bunch commercial constantly trying to run me to their FB. I am so fed up with this invasion into what use to be a fun family tradition.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give us an easy way to access our fantasy football teams.

There is no way to access my fantasy football team directly from the Yahoo! sports homepage.
    Instead, I have to click on Fantasy Sports, then click "All Sports," then Football is finally listed.

I don't really care if there's a daily fantasy football game. I have clicked "No" every single time, and I will continue to do so every single time.

If I would have known that there would be so many new UI issues introduced by Yahoo!, I would have set up my league somewhere else. Even CBS is more user-friendly at this point.

740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why isn't Nascar page not showing lap by lap while race is on???? Come on get it right!!!

Put the lap by lap on Nascar while race is on!!!! What the heck MAN!!!!

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. yahoo **** sports again

I'm trying to watch a video of a baseball replay and I hear this **** voice coming from another ad. I have that little **** video player you put for ads muted and it still plays when I pause it, it keeps playing You guys SUCK. Thanks for listening to your users.

3430th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign