Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fantasy Football Draft Options

We only have 6 in our group and there is no options to mock draft with 6 only 8. Please adjust this and add just a 6 to the mock draft. Thanks

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 371st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What the F#@K kind of EPIC FAIL SPORTS HOMEPAGE IS THIS???????????????

MARISSA MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A cheating commish named obi wan jabroni from last season just auto renewed my team from last year without my consent and i cannot leave

I did not except an invite and i am now just part of this sad little person league again. Please fix this or i will immediately dump yahoo. Your fantasy sports is the only thing i keep you around for and if you can't even do that right, then i am gone.

722nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Leaving after 20 years. Thanks for the unwanted auto play audio and video and fantasy pop up ads every visit. I know how you feel about us

Leaving after 20 years. Thanks for the unwanted auto play audio and video and fantasy pop up ads every visit, every day. It's lets us know how you really feel about your customers.

722nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MLB Box Scores

Don't like the new setup.
    How about putting Innings Pitched 1st, like every other site in creation has.

115th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For the love of God and Country, can you please stop with the auto-play of videos every time i open the page? Or at least give us an option

There is no reason to have a video auto-play for those of us who visit the page several times a day. Very annoying.

516th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new UI for any baseball game is just TERRIBLE. And we lost the ability to comment on the game, we're force to use Twitter? Atrocious.

Just revert to the old interface, it was working very well. If you need UX engineers to produce **** to justify their salaries, hire better ones or just fire them. This is a total joke. You never learnt of doing experiments? With a 5% sample you'd get an overwhelming thumbs down answer which would give you a very solid idea of how 'great' the new UI feels.

452nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 371st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Text Commentary for Esports

This is regarding the new esports section, awesome job with coming out to support the future of esports. What I would love is to have a text commentary for Matches (similar to that on espn cricinfo).

This would help people at work who's Twitter and youtube feeds have been blocked by proxies to still get a taste of the action.

Thanks

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please post summary for 4th quarter for Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game

Please post summary for 4th quarter for Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disappearing Comments on Dodgers board 9/26/15

As of 9/26/15 someone is making the comments of regular Dodger posters disappear almost as soon as they appear. These are just ordinary comments, not anything that violates the rules. Any positive comments about the Dodgers disappear. Only the negative comments are allowed to remain. Either someone at Yahoo is an unprofessional and disgruntled Giants fan (Your HQ is in the Bay Area, after all) or your site has been hacked. Either way, this needs to be looked into.

3361st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please do away with the abuse button on the game sites. Posters are abusing the right report comments by reporting legit comments

Removal of abuse button. It's being abused. One poster specifically with the moniker "Raymond Reddington" is abusing the abuse button by reporting legitimate baseball related comments from baseball fans for no good reason. Those comments are all being removed in droves by Yahoo as a result.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign