Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase the Max Characters for Fantasy Team Names

I have a great team name for this year's fantasy football league but I am two characters too long for it to fit within the 20 max range. Extend it to 30 or not having a limit at all would be great.

660th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Brad Kesloski was supposed to be docked 10 points , when will it be deducted or will it?

more options on main page under different sports options

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. PLEASE FIX THE POSITION OF PLAYERS PLEASE? EXAMPLE: OKAFOR IS A PF & NOEL IS A C

PLEASE FIX THE POSITION OF PLAYERS
    EXAMPLE: OKAFOR IS A PF & NOEL IS A CENTER... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WOW, Yahoo, can you get any worse?

Ha, wait till you try to look up scores on the college football page. Hey Marissa Meyer, you have got to be the worst CEO to ever run a company. Even the home page. See an article you want to read. Click on it and read right ? No, it takes you to another page with more ads and the same line you have to click again to go to the story. Please fire her !

660th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If

You seemed to have no problem moving the finance to the new format, which no one seems to like, so what is so difficult about moving it back to the one preferred by Yahoo users. Seems Yahoo is intent on making changes that the users don't like.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please stop the one day fantasy pop ups!

I shouldn't have to click no every time I view a new page. It is incredibly annoying!

1060th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Fantasy Sports Section to My Yahoo page

I use My Yahoo as my homepage but couldn't find Fantasy Sports as an a selection from "Add Contents."

My Yahoo should be used as a portal to day's events, and it has failed in recent years to take over the role dominated by at various times by Google, Facebook, and MSN over the years.

However, these sites do not offer Fantasy Football. Fantasy Football is something that I believe users access nearly daily during the season, even multiple times throughout the day. Many people I know don't even follow sports, but have multiple Fantasy Football leagues. It's a good…

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The revamped format of NHL individual game summary pages is a major step backward. Period.

Goals & Penalties used to be readily laid out & easily read. But no longer. Now it's just another example of regressive UI makeover (well-intentioned churn that leads backwards). I may just skip over Yahoo Sports for NHL news from now on. -- Too bad: Yahoo
    ports for NHL game summaries has been my go-to stop on a daily basis.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fantasy football

Joining your existing private fantasy football leagues used to be extremely simple. All you had to do was click on join league and then enter the league ID and password. Now all there is is all of these stupid open leagues to join. I just joined a pick me league on yahoo using the ID and password but for some reason after wasting 45 minutes I still have not been able to find a way to enter an ID and password for the fantasy league to join. I'm either missing something or yahoo decided to make something that used to…

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NHL Fantasy Hockey

Please add first round picks from 2014 2015 2016 drafts

There are some players available but others who arent which makes no sense for keeper leagues.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. While the format for the Sports Homepage is the same, other changes NO!

While the format for the Sports Homepage is the same, I do not like the new look and format for the individual home pages for NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. Do NOT like them at all. If it ain't broke ... don't fix it ...

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 660th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your sports page officially sucks.

Not clearly organized, visually disorienting, too many adds interspersed with stories, very choppy loading. I now only go to get Forde Yard Dash and then dash away to browse content elsewhere.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change trade time in fantasy football from 3 days to 2 or 1.

If a player has a game on Thursday night waiting three days for a trade to go through means the trade has to be made on a Monday. There is no reason for it to take three days to process. One day is ample time for a league to veto. At least have a league option so the league can choose how much time it should take for a trade to process.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. bucanon

deone bucanon is a LB, not a S

660th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 104th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix the edit option

Allow a change to My Teams instead of showing an ad and requesting login and doing nothing !

176th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base