Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WHy cant we see just yahoo sports articles?

it is really annoying to be redirected to another site I never heard of away from YahooSports. Why do you guys not write your own articles? I hate having to click on a player's name and not get the basic info I want like player stats. Being redirected to another site that isnt as good is annoying.

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don't think you can. For the past 2-3 years, with each update, the service became worse and worse. With this newest, yahoo is worthless ..

The last Yahoo update has totally ruined the site. Yahoo is now simply a "click-through" site, without the comments for most articles, and on top of that, it's SLOW.

The yahoo-UK site is still usable, but I think that won't last long.

Essentially what I'm saying is, Yahoo is now useless .....

480th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. why does Yahoo try so hard to suck balls?

Yahoo used to be great. Now it is advertisements, stupid links to sights that look like they will give me a virus, email that gets tons of spam and lags while typing, and now I get a stupid offer to add my account to account manager overlapping on my fantasy football pages.
    Here is a suggestion...why don't you concentrate on content and quality like you used to..before you hired 'her'.
    And why don't you have your engineers test their updates on computers that the average person might have...not a brand new high tech one.

1079th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Look, I never, ever, ever, want to play daily fantasy, so can you please stop bugging me.

If you keep bothering me with it, I'm going to start using Yahoo less. It's not a threat, it's really just that annoying to deal with.

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Daily Fantasy

I live in Arizona, and am not eligible to play the daily fantasy. I have to decline playing every time I go to my fantasy page(s). Having 4 teams means I see this a lot. I'd love to play, but our laws prevent it right now....STOP MAKING AZ (AND OTHER INELIGIBLE STATES) FROM SEEING THIS PLEASE!

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Player points not shown in Points league? Please fix this ASAP.

Hey player points for my Hockey league have not shown for the past 2 days. It only shows their stats, we need to see the total points they earned to evaluate them. Can you please switch it back to this ASAP?

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop changing the SPORTS PAGES, the new format SUCKS!! Absolutely the worst SPORTS PAGE on the WEB!! Go back to the old format ASAP!!

Stop changing the SPORTS PAGES, the new format SUCKS!! Absolutely the worst SPORTS PAGE on the WEB!! Go back to the old format ASAP!!

480th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please stop with the "Million Dollar Baller" Popup. I'm not interested in playing EVER. Let us unsubscribe to this!!

Please stop with the "Million Dollar Baller" Popup. I'm not interested in playing EVER. Let us unsubscribe to this!! It makes us have to hit NOT INTERESTED every time we visit. Soon I will be not interested in your content, as I don't want to play. Stop asking me.

1079th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. fix the login profile update problem!

Fix the login profile update problem

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New sports page ... brutal! Linked me with teams that are not mine - and cannot change them, no results ribbon, buttons to correct are not

New sports page .. brutal! Linked me with teams that aren't mine - cannot change them, help buttons do not work - can't see what I want to. Exceptionally poor design.

480th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pop up ads

i have been in yahoo fantasy sports for 11 years and about 50 leagues. you guys constantly try and put up more and more pop up ads. i hope this does not come off as a threat: take off the ads or im going to ESPN...

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. NFL Thursday night date bug

thursday night date is always showing next day. it the match is oct 15th its showing oct 16th

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 480th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop with the annoying fantasy baseball pop-ups

It is really irritating to have to click to hide the fantasy baseball overlays on every article or every time I come to a yahoo site. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I don't play fantasy baseball and never have. Isn't there a cookie for this?

71st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enough of the boston celtics sports articles. your writers are obviously boston celtics fans, Celtics have not won a playoff series in some

Enough of the boston celtics sports articles. your writers are obviously boston celtics fans, Celtics have not won a playoff series in some

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 199th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign