Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No Autoplay. Always have a playback bar.

1.It should be a law by now that autoplay videos are banned. Stop autoplaying!
    2. Every video should have the playback bar at the bottom so you can skip forward or backwards, sometimes I just want to re-watch a single part.
    These are common things that should have been learned 10 years ago.

1561st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. same video over and over

please stop playing the jo adell home run video, no one cares after seeing it for the 20th time

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fix the videos

please stop videos from playing on load. I have 4 videos loading and starting to play on the same page. I have to scroll down and stop or mute them all just to watch the one I wanted to see.

how it is possible to watch / listen to 4 videos concurrently? its just a bunch of noise at that point.

one of these videos is the same repeating video for at least the last two months. it isn't relevant.

the video that I am referring to is jo adell. I've have been seeing that video same video for at…

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why did you change around the statistical column ordering on the baseall player profile pages? Stop making changes just for the **** of it.

Just change it back please for the love of god. Stop ******* with **** that isnt broken its infuriating.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Delete the whole sports section please! I am not interested in any team/sport

Delete the whole sports section please! I am NOT interested in any team or sport. Make it an option, not mandatory to view on home page!

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy Football

How was a Canadian owner able to pick up 2 players before anyone else on the waiver list? He should have been last on picking up players. He got 2 players an hour before anyone else. His waiver wore was 320am, the rest of the league where owners live in US, was 420am

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The fantasy football app

Fix the fantasy football app. I was doing a trade and since it doesn't scroll I'm now forced to give up way too much when I thought I was only giving up one player

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rethink commercial involving a child/parent saying You could be watching games on Yahoo Sports Mobile APP. Shame on you!

Don't use a child trying to impress their parent(s) by telling the parent(s) they could be doing something else. ESPECIALLY WATCHING SPORTS!
    Children get ignored too often in life! They need nurturing, not passivity.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dynasty League format!

Yahoo must implement a Dynasty format immediately. It's popularity is growing quickly and Yahoo is already late to the party. Other competitors have it already. Let's get with the times! Our league would be willing to pay for this because we love the Yahoo layout. Lets go!

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have CWS games & scores!

Can’t believe you don’t have CWS info!

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Posts are not appearing in the sports messages boards. They just disappear. Please fix.

Posts are not appearing in the sports messages boards. They just disappear. Please fix.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please use logic when ordering the NCAAF standings

Please set the standings correctly for NCAAF. It should be by conference W/L record, then overall W/L record, then alphabetically. Thank you.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How can Yahoo not have IL spots for a player like Yelich who fractured his kneecap and doesn't have a shot to play again this season.

THESE PLAYERS are out for the season so include a IL spot for them because I'am in a KEEPER league,for example Yelich is a keeper player who's out for the season and is day to day.Come on now this is ridiculous!

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Shameful Use of Vulgar Profanities on Air in Yahoo Sports Clips

Please IMMEDIATELY STOP Yahoo Sports on-air anchor personalities from verbally using Profanities and Vulgarities. This is a SHAMEFUL stain on Yahoo and Yahoo Sports. It is shocking and highly distasteful and unmistakably disappointing as a long-time Yahoo user to see this on-air trend that has taken off in Yahoo Sports video clips (seen on TV and online. Yahoo Sports is influencing its fans that this is okay and this profane trend will become even more prevalent in society than it already is. Yahoo Sports should not reflect this horrible trend in its broadcasting copy and voice overs (in its Sports…

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please STOP Yahoo Sports on-air Sportscasters personalities from using verbal Profanity, Vulgarities. Shameful and Shameless!

Please IMMEDIATELY STOP Yahoo Sports on-air anchor personalities from verbally using Profanities and Vulgarities. This is a SHAMEFUL stain on Yahoo and Yahoo Sports.

It is shocking and highly distasteful and unmistakably disappointing as a long-time Yahoo user to see this on-air trend that has taken off in Yahoo Sports video clips (seen on TV and online. Yahoo Sports is influencing its fans that this is okay and this profane trend will become even more prevalent in society than it already is.

Yahoo Sports should not reflect this horrible trend in its broadcasting copy and voice overs (in its Sports…

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. College pick em.

When I click on a team it should take me to the teams entire schedule for the year. I shouldnt have to click on four pages to get a teams schedule and record.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. cricket news

post international cricket news

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)