Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the Sports App ad!!

Why would you put an ad for your Sports App directly over the content of an article, with no way to move or close it? It makes reading the article completely impossible! It seems like you're trying to force people to install and use the app to simply read this content--but for some of us (such as at work or public computers), installing that app is not an option. So all you're doing is forcing people to go to a competing site to read some sports news.

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. lock teams thats not in the playoffs

Yahoo fantasy sports (football, baseball, basketball) have a option to lock teams from making moves that did not make the playoffs. If a commissioner select this option.

Why is yahoo allowing teams not in the playoffs to make moves?

If a commissioner selects that option yahoo should respect that setting.
    In the future please make sure when commissioner select lock teams not in playoffs option. Please honor that setting.

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NCAA football, your postseason/bowl games page is not updated. Doesn't show existing bowl games.

NCAA football, your postseason/bowl games page is not updated. Doesn't show existing bowl games.

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You idiots at Yahoo have gotten rid of the sports section. Now Yahoo is totally useless garbage Liberal propaganda.

WTF! You people keep changing things for the worse. Where is the Sports page?

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How do I remove this link from the favorites bar?

How do I remove this link from the favorites bar?

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Full Roster or no offensive points

Why not penalize teams that do not field full hockey teams. Out of 12 teams in my league, 5 are fielding only partial defense men. This is cheating and there should be a register, like with the goalies, that will not allow a team to gain any points if all of the forward and defense men positions are filled. This would keep everyone even and put some of these forwards back into the mix. It should be an easy fix and bring some enjoyment back to the game.

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Could U guys update NBA Position Eligibility more often?

Could U guys update Position Eligibility more often? that's really uncomfortable to see the player with the wrong position.

like:Wilson Chandler SG/SF(should be SF/PF); Kidd-Gilchrist SF(should be PF/C) Ben Simmons PG/SF(should be PG/PF);Kyle Anderson SG/SF(should be SF/PF).

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Move the Yahoo Sports Billboard out of the way of the article.

How do you expect us to read your articles when you put this Yahoo Sports Ap billboard halfway over the first paragraph? This is making me look elsewhere for my sporting news.

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MUST FIX LIST - Please read and vote for this.

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on. Also, when replies are opened (on an initial post), if a thumb is then clicked, the replies close. Probably not correct and should be fixed.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames"…

1166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update the Denver Nuggets logo

Hello the Yahoo sports/NBA page needs to change the Denver Nuggets logo to the updated logo. Thank you Reggie

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. All College Football Scores

You only show college scores for the top 25 teams. Many of us are interested in teams not in the top 25. Go back to showing all college scores!

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. All College Football Scores

You only show college scores for the top 25 teams. Many of us are interested in teams not in the top 25. Go back to showing all college scores!

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix NBA league scoring stats

Kawhi Leonard's stats do not appear in the NBA league scoring stats. He does appear in the team stats.

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a fantasy app that doesn't crash during the Draft!! It ruined my entire season.

Your fantasy app froze four times during my draft in September, three times during my picks in the first six rounds, which are crucial picks. It ruined my entire draft basically. I will never participate in your fantasy leagues ever again. I didn't make the playoffs in my league for the first time in six years thanks to your ****** bloated app. Your app still freezes frequently and displays server error messages. I already re installed the app and yet the same problems exist. You should redesign your app to fix these problems. I have talked to others who also…

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Scores for chiefs and rams game last night not added to matchup totals

The players scores are there but not added in the final totals...

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back the matchups so you can see all of your teams matchups in one screen

For someone that has so many teams, it takes 10 clicks to go to each matchup page, team by team

1481st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign