Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NO!!!! I DONT WANNA PLAY MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF

STOP ASKING ME TO SIGN UP FOR THE MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF. I CLICKED "NO" EVERY **** DAY. STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 480th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Standard Deviation Calc

Your standard deviation feature on fantasy baseball counts ERA and WHIP inversely. Low ERA and Whip should be a positive for a player's value. It is currently counting low ERA and WHIP as a detriment.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ******* **** site

I kniw you dont read this ******* feedback or you just dont listen to the people that keep your site going. You know why I'm writing if you had read my ******* suggestios but you dont so ********

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More Playoff Customization Football

The people in my league want to use a 2 week playoff format. It's one of the few things Espn leagues offer that Yahoo does not. I want to keep our league on this website. To do this in our league would mean starting playoffs as early as week 11 to avoid week 17. Giving more choices to playoff start dates and 2 week playoffs would be fantastic.

76th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Josh Donaldson was drafted #48 in 2007 Draft

Your site says Josh Donaldson was "undrafted signed by the Cubs". Josh was selected #48 overall by the Cubs in the 2007 MLB Draft.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Find a way to deal with the trolls, instead of trying to hide them!! You at Yahoo, are making some peoples experiences here very frustating

Need to have someone address whether a Member is being offensive to other members. To take actions depending on the severity of the offense, such as completely shutting down their right to interact on the forums. By just trying to hide their comments from those that find it offensive, you are ignoring the problem, therefore you a dis-respecting the people who found it offensive to begin with.

480th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am really struggling with the new Yahoo Canada Sports format.

I am really struggling with the new Yahoo Canada Sports format. I had turned to Yahoo Canada Sports about 2 years ago, after TSN redesigned their page. Now, I can't read a story without a pop-up video taking up a quarter of the page, at least half of the page is taken up with a massive banner ad, leaving a quarter page of text. When scrolling through stories every second story is some lame third party click bait story like "Gretzky's daughter is applying for a job at Hooter's", or stalker videos where a female athlete is filmed in some…

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo Fantasy Basketball: Positional Eligibility

Can you guys update the positional eligibility players such as Dwight Powell from Mavericks? Thank you!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. COLLEGE BASEBALL WORLD SERIES

Why is there NO news about the College World Series. It just ended with a little known college, Coastal Carolina, winning the COLLEGE WORLD SERIES? Are they too unimportant to report?????
    Sad reporting when only the "big guns" get to be the news media's attention.

1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It is infuriating that I can't take a player out of my fantasy baseball lineup when their game has been postponed.

It is infuriating that I can't change out a player when their game is postponed. The game hasn't started, so why does that player get locked in?

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop showing these ads of women and their cleavage, it looks like I'm watching ****. I'll be looking for a new website if it doesn't change

Take off these slideshows of either partial nude women or horrific WWII images... it's disturbing. I look at sports at work and when we look up something to get facts straight people ask me what I'm looking at. Clean it up, Yahoo... stop selling ads without looking at them.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1250th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the mute button to the Sports Boards!!

When you redesigned the sports pages (We all hate the new format BTW), you removed the mute button. Now the trolls are once again running amok, and it is impossible to enjoy a normal conversation. This is especially bad on the Dodgers/Giants boards. Please bring back mute, or all the sane people will leave and all you'll have left is the crazies.

683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 683rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 128th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 124th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base