Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dan Wetzel's Article on Kobe "Trying to be a good dad" is severaly offensive and in appropriate. Shame on you, Yahoo!

This is the most shameful article written on this tragedy..."Trying to be a good dad?!" He WAS a good dad! What the **** is the matter with people like you, Dan? Have you no heart? No soul? No perspective? How many people have been stating categorically that Kobe was a phenomenal father, and to change that narrative to be about taking a helicopter is disgusting. You're a sorry excuse for a human being.

1645th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The GTD are not reported early enough for yahoo players to make changes to their rosters. It's happened to me three times in the past week.

The GTD are not reported early enough for yahoo players to make changes to their rosters. It's happened to me three times in the past week. I missed on winning two of the three games by a few points.

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. it is nice to see 17 Lebron stories and no articles at all on other teams even if they play, oh wait no it is not

it is nice to see 17 Lebron stories and no articles at all on other teams even if they play, oh wait no it is not

1229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hockey results

why the results of the hockey hames not stay shown at least for 24 hours and to show coming hockey games. The game results should stay jut like for the NFL,(whole week) and for hockey at least for one day!

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy football

I was just wondering why Melvin Gordon is n/a instead of being out in fantasy football? It won't let the person in my league put them to IR.

1229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix NHL scoreboard page

The NHL scoreboard, when you view a specific date, the browser app header in the tabs show 2018 NHL Scoreboard in the title. Must be some reference or something that's not updated properly in the template.

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Ayton INJ designated

I hope you will reconsider this decision. Suspensions impact fantasy owners in the exact same way as injuries, and so should be IR eligible. Fantasy owners could have predicted Ayton’s suspension about as well as one can predict which player next tears an ACL; they should therefore be afforded the same flexibility to use their IR spot.

Furthermore, Jimmy butler was recently marked injured for the birth of his child, so there already appears to be some precedent for assigning the INJ designation in non-injury related circumstances. Lastly, Ayton’s current O designation seems more inaccurate given that it is assigned…

1229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 788th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fantasy Basketball - Kyle Kuzma

This is for Fantasy Basketball. I Please update Kyle Kuzma’s status from OUT to INJURED. He’s out rest of October.

1229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fred VanVleet has been O/GTD all week. Please update to INJ to help his owners.

it's challenging to have one of your best players out and not be able to substitute for him

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NCAAB

Stop putting pro football, major league baseball and other sports on this link. I hit it to read about college basketball. Not rocket science.

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FIX YOUR SPORTS PAGE!!!!!!

Get someone who knows what they are doing to work at Yahoo.

1229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please place Fred VanVleet INJ

Freds been out 2.5 games and no timetable to be back

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove LeVeon Bell from the cant cut list

Remove LeVeon Bell from can't cut list

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. False Advertisement

I saw an article posted on my favorite teams college website describing a promotional codes for new and existing subscribers for $75 gear. I reached out to the yahoo people to see how this applies ( I am a current subscriber who pays annually) to assist. She kept saying that it doesn't apply to me. Here is the article contents: "For those that already have a registered account (and are signed in), here is the link (remember to enter promo code)." This is completely a bogus and false advertising. They should remove this immediately.

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i do not have a iPad or a android tablet, so make dam windows app so we can watch

I do not have an iPad or Android Tablet, do make a dam Windows app so we can watch on a Windows tablet

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bowl matchups?

The day after bowl matchups announced and I can't find a single link on your Sports page??? Really???

1645th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base