Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fantasy Football-Justice Hill-Baltimore Ravens-RB-Thank You

Baltimore Ravens run the ball. Justice Hill plays running back for the Baltimore Ravens. I play fantasy football. I drafted Justice Hill in a dynasty league. Justice Hill should be on the player’s list on the Yahoo fantasy football website. Justice Hill should be on my roster. Good day.

1533rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enter Justice Hill into the player’s list for fantasy football

Justice Hill needs added to the player’s list. Thank you.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Post the actual scores of the previous nights games, not the team records. I have to search all over to see if Boston Red Sox

When you post the previous nights score of MLB and all other Pro sports you use their standings not the actual scores. It takes some searching to see who Won or Lost

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Increased stats for fantasy hockey

Please add some new stats to fantasy hockey. Faceoff win % would be a nice category to have, as would shootout goals or shootout gwg and takeaway-turnover differential. We're begging you. Please add these. TSN.ca tracks all of this as does nhl.com. Please.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MLB records for Seattle and Oakland are wrong

4-24-19
    Since the opening day of MLB, you, CBS Sports, ESPN, and maybe others, are showing 2 preseason games in the records for Seattle and Oakland. As of today, April 24, Seattle is 14 – 10, not 16 – 10; and Oakland is 13 – 11, not 13 – 13. Can you get this word to the folks updating the standings?

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why did you think Reign FC and Orlando Pride were playing in France instead of Tacoma?

https://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/national-womens-soccer-league/reign-orlando-pride-119477/
    This page showed Reign FC playing Orlando Pride (NWSL) in Montpellier France at the Stade de la Mosson, when they actually played at Cheney Stadium in Tacoma WA.
    =
    Would Yahoo Sports want to replace the Coke ad on http://O-City.Mobi or Copa.Mobi ?? Dial 321-Liftoff to discuss (321-543-8633)

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. NWSL soccer game streaming

Please do not stop streaming games while still in added minutes - this happened in both Portland Thorns two games. Also, why are your replays so much better than your streaming?

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show video clips of the most exciting sports highlights from the previous day.

How come you rarely ever show video highlights of the most exciting pro sports games from the previous night? And when you do they're way too short. I would gladly watch a half minute of ads to see a good 2 minutes of video replays from the top game highlights.

I'm not referring to any specific team - what I mean is whenever I see news highlight of an exciting ending to a game, I never get to see the video clips of what actually happened!

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You can fire Ryan Young....the pretentious millennial who saw fit to publish Tiger Wood's bet winner's criminal past! Hope he sues you!

I hope James Adducci parlays the 1.2 million he won on the Tiger Woods bet and sues Yahoo and that little po dunk millennial kid from Iowa who thinks he's hot **** now that he lives in LA....the liberal articles on yahoo keep getting worse and worse....not even real news just vicious arbitrary opinions that do nothing to make the world a better place or keep the public informed. I'm very close to cancelling my entire account and going out of my way to avoid Yahoo everything.

3593rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Year Round Dynasty Baseball League - Would pay for this.

My league would pay for a year-round dynasty league. Having a minor league system with customizable promotion/demotion settings would be huge. At a bare minimum, a league that is open year round.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ending your transmission of NWSL soccer matches Immediately DURING the blow of the final whistle is VERY disconcerting.

Can't we have at least 30 seconds of 'decompress' time to accept that the match is over?

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Try checking Kiner-Falefa or w/e's position of 2B whereas he has caught all 8 defensive games this season and in 2018 played more at 3B/2B

That 's pretty much it. Someone else just posted "how about making Moancada 3B eligible" which is another excellent example of the inattentiveness.
    Thanks for WAS OF's name being just M. Taylor instead of that dujmb crud previously of MICHAEL A. Taylor. That was really dumb too.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi I am in a Fantasy Baseball league # 35332, and the jerk commissioner deletes teams from our rosters, we can not post things and email the

our commissioner has block all changes we make, deletes players and has us locked out of any emails, posts, or changes
    It is league # 35332 Fantasy baseball.

can you help with this, i guess he wants to win that bad and cannot do it on his own

thanks,

Mike G
    foursight98@yahoo.com

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sports Game Start and Scores BUTTON keeps switching to OFF....Needs a fix.

Sports Game Start and Scores Alert BUTTON switches to OFF position,,,,needs a FIX.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. College hoops scoreboard doesn't include all games

For example today, no games past 4 pm eastern show up. Have noticed this happening frequently.

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo sports app for Fire TV

The current Yahoo app for Fire TV doesn't have live sports like the Yahoo Sports app on my phone. Now that the NWSL is played through Yahoo Sports there is no way to watch on Fire TV. Trying a web browser on the devices has issues playing video.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug Report for NWSL Soccer Match

Whie watching the #ORLvPOR #NWSLsoccer match on Sports.Yahoo.Com I received a number of ERROR PP-430-33 messages. This is a Bug Report.

1533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base