Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to fix all of the glitches in Conversations.

Posted elsewhere is a list of ELEVEN problems which Yahoo ignores . . . making the Conversations/Comments section less than a pleasant place to chat with fellow fans. The trolls have a field day and real fans have to wade through the manure like a minefield.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Sports (FIX) team

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on. Also, when replies are opened (on an initial post), if a thumb is then clicked, the replies close. Probably not correct and should be fixed.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames"…

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please bring back Fantasy Golf. Your platform is the best out there by far and I really miss it.

I know last summer, mid season, you brought it back in a limited fashion only on mobile devices. Please bring it back like you had it in previous years. I hate using PGA or Golf Channels fantasy golf. Your platform blows all the others away.

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fire Jason Owens

What a tasteless, nasty, tin eared, no talent moron. Where do you find these zero talents?

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your ******* Wallet/ Fantasy payout is ********. I’m sorry

You’re Yahoo Wallet is ******* impossible to find and the withdrawal process to collect payouts makes me want to throw my ******* phone thru the window!!! What the actual ****?! Why is it so easy for yahoo to take my money for fantasy via debit/ credit card, yet when it comes to payout I have to jump the ************* a Barnem and Bailey’s circus rings and jump thru hoops to login with PayPal to claim my prize!!! Why not just put it on the same ******* card I gave y’all. Over complicated dipshits I’ll never play yahoo cash leaves again.…

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Timezone settings are inaccurate and vert hard to correct

I can't find easier way to fix the timezone for my fantasy basketball. My yahoo app on iphone and web version both running on different zone and now I want them to set on specific zone (not based on my location) but can't seem to find a way. It should be simple enough to adjust this. ie. going to profile -> setting -> calendar . I found some instruction doing it via yahoo mail calendar timezone setting but it's not working for me. Not to mention it's ridiculous. I might want different zone for my mails and fantasy games.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. NCAA Mens Hoops...Gardner-Webb and USC-Upstate did play earlier in November, but it DID NOT count as a conference game

Big South Conference starts conference play 1/5/19, game played between Gardner-Webb and USC-Upstate in November does NOT count in conference standing as Yahoo has them listed.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Did the College of Faith (NC) some how hack Yahoo Sports' "team" tab?

When you click to get the team list it goes to their fairly blank (Yahoo) page.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Week 17 in pick pools has wrong winners. Browns and Bengals both lost but it awarded them the points

Just noticed the pick pool has the Browns and Bengals as winners in week 17. I'm sure they're working to correct it.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Justise Winslow should be considered a guard at least a shooting guard. The ball is running through him on the offensive side.

Justise Winslow is a guard but in the fantasy league he is only shown as a forward. This is dumb because he is literally controlling the ball when he is out there.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Does your sports editor know there a NCAA womens's basketball league? how about some coverage.

Nothing original here just would like to see some coverage in the world of NCAA women's basketball.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Football Fantasy -Jaylen Smith not a TE

Hes not a TE/ RB, hes just a RB.

CHANGE THAT FOR FINALS WEEK ATLEAST!!!

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why aren't my completed Fantasy teams removed after the leagues has been completed

Baseball has been over for MONTHS, yet it still displayed in the 'My Teams and Leagues' sidebar.

Why can't I remove it from the right sidebar when the Fantasy league has completed?

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Conversations don't load properly.

Sports page needs to be refreshed several/many times before the Conversations section loads up. It used to take one or two reloads but now it seems to be getting worse. This is just one of at least a dozen things wrong with Yahoo Sports.

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why do you have J Samuels listed as RB/TE. People who own him can have a #1 RB placed in a TE position. You are teh only website that does

Why do you have J Samuels listed as RB/TE. People who own him can have a #1 RB placed in a TE position. You are teh only website that does

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List ALL college bowl games

Why are you listing only the first 5 college bowl games on scores/schedules? there are other games coming up

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. lock teams thats not in the playoffs

Yahoo fantasy sports (football, baseball, basketball) have a option to lock teams from making moves that did not make the playoffs. If a commissioner select this option.

Why is yahoo allowing teams not in the playoffs to make moves?

If a commissioner selects that option yahoo should respect that setting.
    In the future please make sure when commissioner select lock teams not in playoffs option. Please honor that setting.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base