Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hey, can you put deron Williams on the injury list already? it's been nearly a week?

Hey, can you put deron Williams on the injury list already? it's been nearly a week?

732nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NBA standings should default to show conference standings

The division standings are almost completely meaningless. And the conference standings should be numbered! I was trying to figure out if the Mavs were currently in the playoffs and I had to manually count to figure out if they were in 8th place. A visual boundary between playoff-bound vs. not would be helpful as well.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You have a terrible way of people trying to change their password. I changed my password, & it was fine, the next day nothing. I spent 4 day

Terrible way of people trying to change their password. I changed mine & it was fine. the next day it didn't work. I went around in circles, & some how I was able to find someone to chat with. Everything is fine. Terrible way of helping people, Go lose yourselves

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Site image problem

There is a blank patch that runs a cross my fantasy team daily stats page. The site image isn't complete, the patch is blocking some of the text I need to see. It has been two days now. Please fix issue ASAP

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NBA Playoffs dedicated section with bracket

Every year we complain that there is no NBA Playoff bracket on Yahoo sports. And every year you build it late into the playoffs. Is it really that bad at Yahoo? Yahoo used to be the best!

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. THE ******* VOLUME on your ads

I have continued to suggest that the volume once turned off should not turn back on by you. I turned the volume off came to this suggestion page wrote a suggestion went back to the previous page and the volume was on again. What FUVC

CKING part of off dont you understand. Maybe you will understand this I am closing my accout on Yahoo because you dont listen

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your ******* IDIOTS

I have sent 4 ******* suggestios about the ******* volume on your ads. I just clicked the ******* volume off went to the suggestion page voted went bak to the page I was on and the ******* volume was back on . Good bye YahooSHIT. I dont nee some one who doesnt take heed its users...

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New idea

Dear sirs,

My name is Nadim Nassif, FIFA/CIES Master student (2nd edition), holder of an Mphil in Sports History from DeMontfort University (Great Britain) and PhD in Sports Sociology from the University of Grenoble (France).

I work currently as an assistant professor, physical education and sports major and FIFA/CIES Sports Management program Manager in Notre-Dame University (Lebanon).

I am part of the sports science organization called I3SAW (International Society of Sports Sciences in the Arab World), in which I am a communication deputy.

I have started in 2014, an annual world ranking of countries in elite sport which was published…

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 245th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Turn it off! Where can I turn off Sports? I *hate* sports! I'don't want to see see sports, follow sports no headlines about sports ! Get my

Turn it off! You imbeciles turned on sports without my permission. Where can I turn off Sports? I *hate* sports! I don't want to see see sports, follow sports, no headlines about sports! Get my drift? Need I be plainer?

732nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hjytrjhe

tyughfgfewrf2hfhfhf

732nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't have "Top Headlines" that are links to paid content.

Links to things like the MLB Free Game of the Day that anyone can watch is fine. But when two "headlines" are both "Watch this NHL game you can only get if you sign into NBC Sports with your cable provider" you are making it more difficult to find actual information and instead promoting "content" users cannot access. Keep ads out of headlines.

732nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get rid of Medals and notifications about medals. so annoying and worthless.

Get rid of Medals and notifications about medals. so annoying and worthless.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Use moderators to rid yahoo of the punks that verbally attack one's mother for no reason.

A person who verbally attacks others just to have some meaning in life don't belong on comment forums. Yahoo should only allow those with a yahoo account to post on yahoo forums. And those accounts should be subject to revocation if you abuse other memebers by verbally attacking them and parents or siblings or both.

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/benfica-v-bayern-munich-factfile-002343895--sow.html A LOT OF INCORRECTIONS FIRE THE FOOTBALL "EXPERTS" B

Benfica has more titles than what are shown including 67 and 68 European cup winners and 2013 ans 2014 vice-champions of Europa League...

Also Lewandowski DOES NOT HAS 36 GOALS this season that was last year , you could also mention that , at the time, JONAS IS THE MOST GOALSCORING PLAYER IN EUROPE, ALONGSIDE RONALDO WITH 30 GOALS

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. HOW IS IT THE VOLUME

i AGAIN HAVE THE VOLUME OFF ON THE PLAYER YET THE VOLUME PLAYS AS TH AD PLAYS I WAM FINISHED WITH THIS PROBLEN I HAVE SENT TO YOU COUNTLESS TIMES SO NOW I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUT BECAUSE YOU DONT LISTEN

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ******* Volume

Once again ******* Yahshit and its power turned on the volume of it ******* advertising video even thogh I turned the ******* volume OFF. Stop ******* with my computer

304th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Try making it simple to change the profile picture. I have been trying for half an hour and nothing...

Putting some simple instructions on changing things. Such as the profile picture...

220th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base