Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo sports app for Fire TV

The current Yahoo app for Fire TV doesn't have live sports like the Yahoo Sports app on my phone. Now that the NWSL is played through Yahoo Sports there is no way to watch on Fire TV. Trying a web browser on the devices has issues playing video.

1532nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report for NWSL Soccer Match

Whie watching the #ORLvPOR #NWSLsoccer match on Sports.Yahoo.Com I received a number of ERROR PP-430-33 messages. This is a Bug Report.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NWSL On Demand

I really do appreciate that you are carrying NWSL games, but your press release mentioned that they would also be on-demand after the games are played. Not yet. Any news on when that will work?

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo sports- SUCKS- where are the articles and videos of the Frozen Four ???

Yahoo sports- SUCKS- where are the articles and videos of the NCAA Frozen Four ???

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reverse the strike box on the baseball game stream. Pitches on first-base side of the plate are showing up on third-base side and vice versa

Reverse the strike box on the baseball game stream. Currently, pitches on the first-base side of the plate appear on the third-base side and vice versa.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Post NASCAR results

Why oh why do you all not post NASCAR results very well, either during a race and/or after? I know they’ve change the rules this year in NASCAR but at least post the results as unofficial, etc. You just don’t do the sport any service whatsoever. PS add AAF results to your Yahoo sports area.

1176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Playoff Scoreboard] Put the playoff table beneath the scores of the day.

Anyone following the sport generally knows the state of the series. And you guys have the state of series in the container with the game score anyway. The overall table is not pertinent enough that we should all have to scroll in order to get to the game scores.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo FIX THIS LIST NOW!!!

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on. Also, when replies are opened (on an initial post), if a thumb is then clicked, the replies close. Probably not correct and should be fixed.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames"…

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Virginia EXERCISES Demons.... Try "exorcises," unless they made these demons do pushups.

Virginia EXERCISES Demons.... Try "exorcises," unless they made these demons do pushups.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. max acquisitions per week

I feel this is a bug in your coding. If I have reached the max acquisitions in a week I am also getting penalized the first day of the following week. For instance: I'm at max. Sunday I try to acquire a free agent for Monday's roster, it won't allow. I have to wait until Monday when the max is reset which means the player can't be inserted into the lineup until Tuesday.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fantasy yahoo

How about a medal for earning a trophy in all four sports in a single year or just all-time? It could be titled, “Well Rounded”.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A question I SHOULD NOT have to ask in today's day and age....Why do I always have to search for the women's NCAA information? Why no tab?

How about making the women's sporting information just as easy to access as the men's?? I watch ALL sports, men and women's, very frustrating that in today's day and age, I have to do extra searching to find what time the NCAA Championship Women's game is being played (TODAY), should be at at the top like everyone else's! Instead it's all about the "bad" call in the men's game last night and whether or not people will watch a final between Texas Tech and Virginia.......REALLY?!?!? Women and girls play sports too and yes, some people (men an women alike), like…

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NHL Player Splits vs Vegas

When looking at the splits stats for NHL players, it doesn't show any stats for games played vs Vegas

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More Freedom in the first week of the season

It is not fair to restrict the "adds" for the first week of the season if the week is going to last 11 days!!! Guys that are INACTIVE, on the IR, or just pieces of ****, should be eligible for replacement to help us build our teams for the season...SIX adds per week are OK for the rest of the season, but either make the first week JUST Thursday to Sunday rather than 11 days, OR give us unrestricted ability to fine tune out team during that formative week.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. SPAMMERS and TROLLS driving off real fans from your "Conversations"/Comments boards

YAHOO . . . DAMMIT . . . DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS . . . NOW!!!

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please fix the defensive 'roster' section under the Green Bay Packers...a couple of the defensive line boxes over-lap

please fix the defensive line 'roster' for the Green Bay Packers....a couple of the boxes over-lap, so you can't read the player's names in one of them

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back scenario generator

Bring back scenario generator

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. All play fantasy football schedule head to head

Head to head/Total points hybrid.

I would love to see an all play scheduling option.
    It incorporates all the points you score in a season and weekly head to head competition against the entire league.

You already keep track of this, and you give us a sample of your ability to track these stats in our weekly recaps, saying if team x played everyone in the league they would be 7-4.

It's a far more comprehensive way to power rank teams using points and also have win loss records.

751st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Become more relevant in college basketball by making Woman's teams available as 'favorite' teamsorites

All the "Favorite"n teams that one can pick to follow are men's teams.
    Share a little and put woman's college basket ball and other female sports as available choices.

1532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base