Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can Yahoo not have IL spots for a player like Yelich who fractured his kneecap and doesn't have a shot to play again this season.

THESE PLAYERS are out for the season so include a IL spot for them because I'am in a KEEPER league,for example Yelich is a keeper player who's out for the season and is day to day.Come on now this is ridiculous!

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Shameful Use of Vulgar Profanities on Air in Yahoo Sports Clips

Please IMMEDIATELY STOP Yahoo Sports on-air anchor personalities from verbally using Profanities and Vulgarities. This is a SHAMEFUL stain on Yahoo and Yahoo Sports. It is shocking and highly distasteful and unmistakably disappointing as a long-time Yahoo user to see this on-air trend that has taken off in Yahoo Sports video clips (seen on TV and online. Yahoo Sports is influencing its fans that this is okay and this profane trend will become even more prevalent in society than it already is. Yahoo Sports should not reflect this horrible trend in its broadcasting copy and voice overs (in its Sports…

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please STOP Yahoo Sports on-air Sportscasters personalities from using verbal Profanity, Vulgarities. Shameful and Shameless!

Please IMMEDIATELY STOP Yahoo Sports on-air anchor personalities from verbally using Profanities and Vulgarities. This is a SHAMEFUL stain on Yahoo and Yahoo Sports.

It is shocking and highly distasteful and unmistakably disappointing as a long-time Yahoo user to see this on-air trend that has taken off in Yahoo Sports video clips (seen on TV and online. Yahoo Sports is influencing its fans that this is okay and this profane trend will become even more prevalent in society than it already is.

Yahoo Sports should not reflect this horrible trend in its broadcasting copy and voice overs (in its Sports…

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. College pick em.

When I click on a team it should take me to the teams entire schedule for the year. I shouldnt have to click on four pages to get a teams schedule and record.

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cricket news

post international cricket news

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option for fantasy football that a team can be drafted for each position instead of individual players

In the draft, managers would draft a team for each position. So a drafted team could look like QB-Patriots, WR-Chiefs, RB-Chargers, TE-Chiefs, K-Rams, DEF-Vikings. The manager would then get all of the points scored for each player listed on the roster under their assigned positions. If the starter gets hurt, you would still get points from the backups. If the team has RB by committee, you would get points from each RB on the team. I am currently running a league like this, but putting all of the players on the managers rosters.

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. delete league

please delete league ID# 350257

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How about adding FC Cincinnati to "my favorites"?

How about adding FC Cincinnati to "my favorites"? They have been a MLS team for almost a year now.

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop redirectiong people to rivals.com

Sports is the last remaining strength of Yahoo, why do you use a 3rd party for college stuff. I appreciate the consistency of being able to find info in familiar formats, and rivals is slow to update, and several moderate divisions one teams like Air Force do not even have a rivals page and are now blank in Yahoo. I have to go to ESPN when it comes down to college sports to get the info in need.

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It’s a shame your steam doesn’t smartcast like every other stream does. I choose not to watch commercials because of this.

Make your stream smartcast capable. I choose not to watch any commercials because you do not allow this feature.

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 767th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make it load

fix loading issues

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 551st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Faster score and standings updates!!!

This site is very slow to update in game play's, scores and standings! Go Bombers!!!

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Balanced Schedule for 10 teams two Divisions 13 games

10 teams ,2 Divisions,13 game schedule. ea. team should play the other four teams in their Division twice and the five teams in the other Division once. for a balanced 13 game schedule. However this year and last year there are a couple of teams that play a team from the other Division twice and a team from their own Division only once.

What can't it be a balanced schedule?

I noticed it last year after about the third week and it was too late to ask for changes.

1596th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base