US Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Do not force me to upgrade on Jan 31

If I wanted to 'upgrade' to your new idea of what I 'need' for an email site, I would have done so. Please do not force me to use the new layout which I HATE!!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Leave us alone about your switching to the "new" mail.

I don't like it at all it is not any good if you don't pushing I will close my account and not look back.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    80 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Leave us alone about your switching to the "new" mail.

I HATE NEW FORM YAHOO MAIL, I can not control unwanted spam, graphics and unacceptable forms. If there is no possibility of returning to the classic form, after more than 25 years of using yahoo, e-mail will be close and I will go to another new e-mail. More over - improve blocking spam, even a dozen times blocked further arrives and wasting my inbox.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. leave my old mailbox alone!

Same as the ones below.Let US choose if we want to change.STOP changing my mailbox.I want it back the way it was.Everytime you ask I I want to try the "NEW P.O.S." mailbox,I say NO.You mother
    F'ers change it anyway.NO means NO.Now put the box back the way it was before you came along with your stupidity & ****** it up.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SICK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO BLOCK UNWANTED EMAILS!!!!!

Recently my email has received a flood of sexually provocative emails and then some. While I can click on to block them and the block features show block this email and future emails it is not engaging or even deleting them. This is unacceptable and not appreciated. YAHOO, YOU HAVE GOT TO DO MORE ON BLOCKING UNWANTED, UNINVITED EMAILS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give me my old Yahoo back

Read title. I mean, seriously, I'm not the only one who never liked the Google email plan

2367th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I hate this new email, I want my old one back now!!!!

I want my old format back, hate this new one!

98th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    52 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 98th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fake mail from yahoo.

anyone get this phony mail?

Your Account Will Be Deactivated
    Yahoo! Mail <contact@helpfory.com>
    To goth1856@yahoo.com Today at 1:51 AM

Hello goth1856,
    This is to inform you that your request on: 06/12/2018 2:07:11 p.m. to remove your account from Yahoo server has been approved and will initiate in one hour from the exact time you open this message. Regards.

ignore this message to continue with email removal or

If this deactivation was not requested by you

Please reply us.

Regards,
    Yahoo

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Message count not showing for Spam folder:

In the left-hand column where the folders are located, suddenly, the Spam folder no longer displays the new, unread message count. So, you keep having to open it to see if there are emails in the folder. Correct whatever you changed, Yahoo, so the Spam folder displays the unread message count without having to open it.

1161st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do not force me to migrate to your new upgrade. I tried it. Did not like it. Fonts all too large. Not convenient. Not intuitive.

Do not force me to migrate to your new upgrade. I tried it. Did not like it. Fonts all too large. Not convenient. Not intuitive.

391st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Your "Seasonal" stationary templates have summer stuff still. It's October folks. Where's the Autumn leaves and pumpkins?

Your "Seasonal" stationary templates have summer stuff still. It's October folks. Where's the Autumn leaves and pumpkins?

446th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SAD! Why is it that the old yahoo mail is better than the new .

but you keep bugging me about switching to the new? I'd actually pay if a decent one was available, like the one you had before the last two. They keep getting worse with each "improvement". yet YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOUR USERS! WHAT'S THE FREAKING POINT?

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please improve the block feature on your platform. I have blocked many emails which I continue to get filling up my inbox .

How many times do you have to get requests to improve your BLOCK feature without fixing it. It will be the reason that I establish an email with another server who has a more effective block feature.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. READ YOUR D**M FEEDBACK - OATH, Yahoo!, Verizon, Tumblr have NO CONCERN FOR THE NEEDS OF THIER USERS

THIS FEEDBACK IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ABUSIVE OR CRASS - BUT TO GET OATH COMPANIES (especially Yahoo!) TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR USERS / CUSTOMERS.

You have not been paying ANY attention to the 10's of thousands of "FEEDBACK" comments / "Ideas" that many people have taken the time and energy to TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR "EMAIL SERVICE" and "CUSTOMER SERVICE".

Forced migration to ****-ware as well as each of the following issues (below) THAT YOU REFUSE TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF AND RESPOND TO, IN ANY PROFESSIONAL MANNER, ARE DRIVING USERS AWAY FROM OATH **** PRODUCTS…

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. spam blocker not working and email filter does nothing yahoo is ****

I have had yahoo for years but this past 2 years have been the worst The **** mail outnumber my inbox and the spam blocker is not keeping the spam out of my inbox .The email filter is full of **** does nothing and the blocker doesnt do enough to block addresses. I get so much ****** explicit mail that i did not ask for..I change my password constantly but it does not help...Free or not I am getting no protection from unwanted emails .If the free one is not working why should anyone pay for protection

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quit trying to change classic yahoo mail. Making it more complicated and harder to use is not an upgrade

Leave classic mail alone. Let us choose whether or not we want your so-called upgraded version

808th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm not upgrading my email box. Just leave me alone, can't you? Morons.

I'm not upgrading my email box. Just leave me alone, can't you? Morons.

1871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently getting interruptions from virus-like items capturing the screen when using Yahoo mail.

Currently getting interruptions from virus-like items capturing the screen when using Yahoo mail.

1161st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 673 674
  • Don't see your idea?

US Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base