US Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Leave us alone about your switching to the "new" mail.

I don't like it at all it is not any good if you don't pushing I will close my account and not look back.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. leave my old mailbox alone!

Same as the ones below.Let US choose if we want to change.STOP changing my mailbox.I want it back the way it was.Everytime you ask I I want to try the "NEW P.O.S." mailbox,I say NO.You mother
    F'ers change it anyway.NO means NO.Now put the box back the way it was before you came along with your stupidity & ****** it up.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fake mail from yahoo.

anyone get this phony mail?

Your Account Will Be Deactivated
    Yahoo! Mail <contact@helpfory.com>
    To goth1856@yahoo.com Today at 1:51 AM

Hello goth1856,
    This is to inform you that your request on: 06/12/2018 2:07:11 p.m. to remove your account from Yahoo server has been approved and will initiate in one hour from the exact time you open this message. Regards.

ignore this message to continue with email removal or

If this deactivation was not requested by you

Please reply us.

Regards,
    Yahoo

326th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SICK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO BLOCK UNWANTED EMAILS!!!!!

Recently my email has received a flood of sexually provocative emails and then some. While I can click on to block them and the block features show block this email and future emails it is not engaging or even deleting them. This is unacceptable and not appreciated. YAHOO, YOU HAVE GOT TO DO MORE ON BLOCKING UNWANTED, UNINVITED EMAILS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please improve the block feature on your platform. I have blocked many emails which I continue to get filling up my inbox .

How many times do you have to get requests to improve your BLOCK feature without fixing it. It will be the reason that I establish an email with another server who has a more effective block feature.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SAD! Why is it that the old yahoo mail is better than the new .

but you keep bugging me about switching to the new? I'd actually pay if a decent one was available, like the one you had before the last two. They keep getting worse with each "improvement". yet YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOUR USERS! WHAT'S THE FREAKING POINT?

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ******** guys. Get your own **** together and don't bust my balls to reset my password

******** guys. Get your own **** together and don't bust my balls to reset my password

4463rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. block spam

The block spam button does not work. Spam is a consistent problem. If Yahoo can not solve the problem I will move email to another platform.

628th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Will you be re-adding the import contacts from facebook option?

Will you be re-adding the import contacts from facebook option?

2205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. If I do not have a SIM or a mobile So how do I create yahoo mail accounts? please answer me

If I do not have a SIM or a mobile
    So how do I create yahoo mail accounts?please answer me

5492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 5492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove all advertisigs.

Remove all advertisigs.

4463rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. making it possible to get deleted stuff back

when you delete something make sure it is possible to get it back, I accidentally deleted a typed up draft and there was no way to get it back, fix your ****

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You need to allow for the use of wildcards for blocking emails

The onslaught of emails that I receive from cbd@*.de on a daily basis is staggering. The use of wildcards in blocking emails is a necessity.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Oath? Verizon? No.

I did not stay with Yahoo over these last 10-15 years to join forces with Verizon. We were not involved with this choice, and I do not agree with that company in any shape or form. I do not appreciate my rights just being forked over to them because Yahoo is dying. This is a good way to run off what few loyal customers you have left. To **** with Verizon.

I also notice that the new "agreement" allows Yahoo to avoid small claims (meaning a protection of lawsuit), and that Yahoo and Verizon are free to share client information…

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I want u deactivate my acount!

I want u deactivate my acount!

5492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want u deactivate my acount!

I want u deactivate my acount!

5492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. He recibido un correo amenazante donde me piden dinero, como hago para re enviarselos. Gracias

I'm going to cut to the chase. I do know 123456 is your pass word. Moreover, I'm aware about your secret and I've proof of this. You don't know me and nobody employed me to check out you.

It's just your bad luck that I discovered your bad deeds. Actually, I installed a malware on the adult videos (sexually graphic) and you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean). When you were watching video clips, your internet browser began operating as a Rdp (Remote desktop) with a keylogger which provided me with accessibility to your display…

5492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please place SPAM button AWAY from the delete button. When deleting many unwanted emails it's easy to accidently press the SPAM button.

Please place SPAM button AWAY from the delete button. When deleting many unwanted emails it's easy to accidently press the SPAM button.

1095th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 648 649
  • Don't see your idea?

US Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base