US Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop ******* asking me to change to your new yahoo mail format

It's annoying as **** and I tried it and went back and it still keeps asking me to go to the new format

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    49 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep classic yahoo mail!

Tried new yahoo mail, it sucks! Went back will not make the same mistake twice.

403rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DO A BETTER JOB prohibiting the huge amount of ****, ***, nude/CAM sites,etc. from even making it to spam folders!

I receive anywhere from 20-50 of these emails per day. Some even make it into my mail box. I researched the sites on scamadvisor.com and per this site, the **** sites are U.S. based, but most likely from the Russian Federation and are owned by Denis A.Morsin who is located in Russia. His sites include the following: luckysexdating.com, sex4freetonight.com, nothingpersonaljustsex.com, hotfckdatingeasying.com, dateandfcktonight.com,behotlover.com,onemeetupsex.com,easyhookupsex.com, hookup-for-***.com, easy-***-dating.com, beluckyandfck.com, datehotchicks4night.com, top-***-dating.com, fck4forfeee.com and datinghotbabe.com. These emails are disgusting and offensive and to have to "unsubscribe to" something you never subscribed to in the first place is just RIDICULOUS!!! Plus I am not sure if…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I do not want to switch from Classic email.

I do not want to switch from Classic email. Stop the continual attempts to switch me or I will switch away from Yahoo to Google.

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Changes to Privacy Policy - No you may not read all my mail and ask me to pay $50

No, I will not pay you $50 a year and allow you to read all my email. If I want to give away all my privacy, I will get a free Gmail account. You guys have sunk to a new low, wanting me to pay and give you permission to read all my email, messages, etc.

770th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unable to Download attachments

It is pathetic, We are unable to download attachments from incoming mails.
    However when we forward the same to Gmail, it downloads easily.
    There is a very big technical glitch.

3246th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Give me back the old version!!! I did not want this new one that you have forced on me!!

Give me back the old version!!! I hate this new one and will have to find a better one if I can't have the old version back!! GIVE ME BACK THE OLD VERSION!!!!

109th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. spam

Will you please do something about the SPAM! Every single day I go through the 100+ spam emails to be sure I don't delete something that I shouldn't. I get these along with the 6 emails that I do want before 8am. They continue to show up all day long.

If they are in my SPAM folder that means that they are completely inappropriate and have nothing to do with me.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Did this come from Yahoo?

I received an email with this information:

Dear Member,
    (assinct@yahoo.com)

In June 2017, Yahoo and AOL joined forces to create Oath, a media and technology company with a dynamic house of global brands, and a part of Verizon. It’s an exciting venture that we believe will bring a host of new innovations and digital experiences for our users. With Verizon, Oath can provide you with better experiences and services.

As part of this collaboration, we’re asking all users of Oath owned sites and services to agree to the new unified Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, which will…

5346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SAD! Why is it that the old yahoo mail is better than the new .

but you keep bugging me about switching to the new? I'd actually pay if a decent one was available, like the one you had before the last two. They keep getting worse with each "improvement". yet YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOUR USERS! WHAT'S THE FREAKING POINT?

5346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. what's problem about Oath?

what's problem about Oath?

5346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4348th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. slow slow slow

I am sick and tired of waiting for Yahoo email to load their glacial PR.COMET and literally freezing my page. You are losing users, including me as I am now using GMAIL to minimize reliance on Yahoo Mail.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 284th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. YOU ALL NEED TO BLOCK CONTACT@HELPFORY.COM ---> why can i not filter or block this address??? Yahoo mail is the pitts

YOU ALL NEED TO BLOCK CONTACT@HELPFORY.COM ---> why can i not filter or block this address??? Yahoo mail is the pitts

2142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 5346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)