Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please either fix or get rid of the "Trade Column you added to 'My Portfolio' Now, copy &paste of the stock results is a messa mess

You added a 'Trade Column" to the My Portfolio' stock results that is copied when one tries to copy daily stock results in a Portfolio. This prevents simply copying and pasting results into my excel spreadsheets and makes you site largely unusable for following stock prices. Try it and you will see. Please fix or deleted the addition columen ('Trade) from the default portfolio lists.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 55th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo Finance front page shows stale news

When I enter My Yahoo my front page shows portfolios and news from various content providers (3 headlines each). Bloomberg, MarketwWatch, etc. Yahoo Finance news section shows months old headlines. The only way for me to see fresh content from Yahoo Finance news is to click on Read More link.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. buy and sell position tracking for gains and losses and cash position linking to those positions would make this the go-to finance page.

buy and sell position tracking for gains and losses and cash position linking to those positions would make this the go-to finance page. Google finance was the competition but their good portfolio tracker is no more so here is Yahoo's chance to excel. Let's be the answer for the investing public.

55th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. yahoo finance sell

Feature request: ability to track sold stocks in portfolio. I'm tracking holdings but when I sell a stock I'd like to see that gain/loss reflected in my overall portfolio value. It would be nice to have a cash position as well but that's not as urgent for me.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can we please graph the market value of our portfolios?

I have moved from Google Portfolio, which did this really well. Please can we see the value of our portfolios over time?

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. chart my portfolio

I want to chart my portfolio over months and years time.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop political editorials

Stop with the political editorializing especially by millennials.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Annualized gain returns, but is not working

I see that annualized gain has (finally) returned as an option in portfolios. However, it is not working in customized portfolios, even though it works just fine under the 'my holdings' tab.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Manually add a porfolio

I do not see where i can enter holdings within an unlinked account. From what I can tell, you can only enter the total value of the unlinked account....which would not fluctuate daily as the individual holdings are not listed. HELP!

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Manually add a porfolio

I have linked my fidelity account however, the total that is shown is from the day before?? It has my last day's total, and todays earnings (loss) but not reflected in market value total

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Feature to select which portfolios to include in My Portfolio totals

Just migrated from AOL. really miss the feature allowing users to select which portfolios to include in totals of main view page. There was a button to click to include in totals. This allowed you to select as many or as few of your portfolios to include in master page total. Please add this feature. Thank you.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. mute

Mute button in conversations doesn't work. I have to mute every post for a user to be rid of their posts and the next time I login there are more posts. On some stock conversations there are users posting things that have nothing to do with the stock. I try muting and I try reporting abuse, but these posters persist.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MORE PORTFOLIO FEATURES

PORTFOLIO FEATURES - SUCH AS TRACKING DIVIDENDS RECEIVED SINCE PURCHASE OF STOCK. INCLUDE PORTFOLIO STATS AND CHARTS SUCH ASSET TYPE, SECTOR, ETC.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display the current (today's) date on the main page

It would be nice if the current date (today's date), i.e., 'Wednesday, December 5, 2018' was shown on the top of the main page of Yahoo Finance. All that's shown is how many hours left in the trading day or how many until the market opens. I just this this would be helpful to people and myself as a reference point. Also, I think the date used to be displayed years ago, and I'm not sure why it was ever removed. Thanks for your consideration.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Speed up the web page

I'm a long time fan who has started seeking quotes elsewhere because for some reason the Yahoo Finance page has become very slow. I really like the functionality and hope this can be fixed.

155th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base