Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. please save user's interval choice as the default for that chart

I usually use daily chart, but it become 1 minute chart after refresh. it is very inconvenient

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo Entertainment

Respected Sir,
    Sub: We need the following facilities and tools in the Yahoo Engine.
    I am Cladwin. I am from Tamilnadu-India; I am a part time computer teacher in Govt Girls higher secondary school, Polur (Tiruvannamalai District, TN, India).
    I am teaching computer science subject for higher secondary students for last 14 years, I need the some facilities and tools in yahoo search engine.

I started email in yahoo 1998 (glad_n@yahoo.com) that time yahoo is on top website, now a day Google is in a peak position.
    Yahoo has lack of facilities, but this generation people and students…

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi, it would be fine to have access to the news archive to have opportunity to read reality at that time in the past, would it be possible?

It would be fine to have access to the news archive to have opportunity to read reality at that time in the past, why? Because it would be very interesting compare a historic chart development with historic news.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to change the currency in commissions

There should be a possibility to enter the commission in another currency than the underlying stock price.

A use case: I am using a broker on EUR-area. When I am buying securities that are valued in other currency like USD, the commissions are still charged in EUR (either fixed amount, or a % of the trade value) by my broker.

With the current setup, I need to translate the commission manually from euros to dollars. Would be much easier to have this done automatically.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. HOW CAN I ADD MY OPTION TRANSACTION TO MY PORTFOLIO. IS THE OPTION OF DOING THAT AVAILABLE?

IS THE OPTION OF INCLUDING OPTION (CALLS & PUTS) TRANSACTIONS IN THE PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE?

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow search of funds / ETF etc using the ISIN code

Apparently the Yahoo finance system does not categorize assets using ISIN codes which are widely used in the financial system. This is the reason why when we search for funds of similar introducing an ISIN code results are variable. Sometimes no result at all.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Contact phone number for unpaid subscribers

Hi there,

I feel like we've been going around in circles with this problem and haven't made any progress.

There is an issue with price chart for VEON on Yahoo Finance.
    I have emailed the problem and have not got any response but "resolve possible issues with your browser"
    I have provided screenshots
    I have tried to give a call to customer support but it is available only to paid subscribers
    I have tried to buy a subscription to Yahoo Finance Plus but it is not available in my country (Netherlands)
    I have tried to purchase the subscription via app…

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your site is the best for stock scanners, charts- our favorite. Scanner Last column need sorting facility to be user friendly.

stock scanners last column with price range need having sorting facility, to make it more appealing & user friendly.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Financials: Income Statement BOLD Font for Operating Income or Loss & Net Income

The format for Financials on the Income statement is different from the US versus the Canadian. If you check the Financials: Income Statement is using a BOLD Font for Operating Income or Loss & Net Income in CA.Financials.Yahoo but the US does not. It is much easier to read the Canadian version because of this small formatting difference. Can you please update the US side to match Canada?

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base