Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Chart Indicators

Fibonacci retracement levels

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Making the "Export" feature to download the contents of your "New View"

I like being able to download some of the featured statistics of the stocks in my portfolio. Unfortunately, the current "Export" feature downloads the preset contents only, regardless how many New Views you might have.

I would like to request that the Export download the contents of your "New View." The current preset contents is way too basic and limited.

Thank you.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have something identical like stocktouch app that used to be in ios

What would be extremely useful for me and I would pay for it is to have something identical like an app that use to be on ios called stocktouch
    I really loved that app and many people I know as well, it was fast and very helpful, I do not understand why they closed it or did not charge for it.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Real Time Multi-Overlay

Real time overlays of multiple stocks.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premarket data in Moving Averages

incorporate premarket data into moving averages

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A new wheel, Never reinvent

Give us a financial/investment tool that nobody else is offering. The problem with Yahoo! is that you think you can monetize what others offer for free. In my profession that's a No-No. In fact I would be happy to consult with Yahoo! on turning around their business model.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. multiple stock dashboard

dashboard where I can watch 6 or 8 positions all in real time

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Robinhood Brokerage Account Option

I noticed that the yahoo finance app allows you to trade from all sort of popular brokerages that cost money. In a mobile-driven world, would it makes sense to not add the most popular and most entry-level trading application, Robinhood, as one of the brokerage account options? You're missing a huge market of individuals who use Robinhood more than they do Yahoo FInance.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Free Cash Flow summary for all securities

In-depth Free Cash Flow analysis.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. graph

Hi

It would be super helpful to display the change in price ($ and %) on the price graph on the summary page of an equity. This becomes even more helpful when you are switching between time period views, such as 1 month, 1 year, 5 years.

Big thanks,
    Jesse

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. change time period in stock chart

In the stock chat in Yahoo Finance, there used to a capability to drag vertical bars on both ends of the chat to change the time period and the chart will refresh to that period. Very handy.

Now the feature is gone. Please bring it back!

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Indicator presets with detail information on how to read them

Popular Indicators grouped together as a Indicator Profile. With description of what those indicators are useful for.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wants more finance-related news articles

On the Yahoo Finance page there are about 135 headlines for articles. There are various types of categories for the article, such as finance, news, sponsored etc ... Of the 135 headlines only 55 headlines were from a finance category. Only 55 of the 135 articles listed on the Yahoo Finance even related to a "finance article"! That is barely of 40% of the articles on the Yahoo Finance page relate to finance. When I want to read news article, I click on the Yahoo News tab, when I want to read sports articles, I click on the Yahoo Sports…

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Could you add "next earnings date" as column in the Portfolios?

Add "next earnings date" as column in the Portfolio section.

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. common sense

% gain/loss on chart, there needs to be a Medium size chart, default is to small, full screen is to big.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiple chart configurations

I find Yahoo charts to be the bet free charts out there. Only complaint, I wish we could save multiple chart configurations, rather than automatically go to the last one we used when we logged in from the device.

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stock float filter in yahoo finance watch lists

bring back stock float as filter in yahoo finance watchlist please!

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base