Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SORTING and VIEWS

I have a 'radical' ideal:
    1. "A DEFAULT SORT" for each VIEW. Like a VIEW "PROFIT, DAILY, DIVIDENDS...". It would really save some time.
    2. A DEFAULT VIEW and its SORT when entering the site. Some of us have more than a couple of stocks.

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback

Here's a thought! If Scaramoochi gets to badmouth the President, I wanna reply!

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Portfolio alerts- the ability to be notified via push alert if your portfolio +/- a % or amount

We already can set price alerts on individual stocks - we should also have the ability to set an alert if your total portfolio/holdings drops/grows by a certain percentage or amount.
    E.g. portfolio holdings is £100k and you set an alert for a 5% decrease- a few days later your portfolio drops 5% to £95k and you get a push alert.

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How does Yahoo Finance Premium differ from Investor's Business Daily?!?

How does Yahoo Finance Premium differ from Investor's Business Daily?!? Both cost $34.95 per month. And, does Yahoo Founder Jerry Yang still work at Yahoo?

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. More filters needed for Investment Ideas

Present filters in Investment Ideas/research reports section is not enough find suitable idea for us. Please add Price Range selection, Pattern, specific date range selection, Idea generated time price. These information is helpful, if its not possible please allow us to download the history Investment Ideas.

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add GRS Ticker

Request to add Groestlcoin (GRS) into Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List. Data can be pulled directly from CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow the user to rank investment ideas by the price of the stock- low to high or vice versa

Add a button on the investment ideas page, It would allow the user to rank investment ideas by the price of the stock- low to high or vice versa

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dark theme on PC version !!

It would be very appreciated for many of us to be able to switch to a dark theme mode on the PC version (it is avaible on Yahoo Finance app AND yahoo mail). It's bad for the eyes on evenings with the white background, it kind of get blurry when you read a few minutes !! Thank you !

1953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ally

Please bring Ally back as a linked broker. There in no other app on the market like Yahoo finance and now, I can't use it daily to check my portfolio.

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How do I see my Conversation Blocked List?

How do I see my Conversation Blocked List?

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. portfolio - highlight of ROWS or the highlight color of the CURSOR row for contrast

Love the portfolio - but you need to be able to change the highlight color or the ROWS or the highlight color of the CURSOR row for contrast

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add Stash, www.stash.com to the linkable accounts.

Add Stash, www.stash.com so people can link their Stash account and not have to manually add all the info.

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add pre-market data to top gainers and losers

It would be great to have data regarding pre-market on daily gainers and losers.

1953rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve filter for stocks screener

I'm a user of top daily gainers and loosers and I'd like to have the possibility to edit a filter about Markets. At the moment we can only select region ( for instance United states). It would be great to select also different markets (nyse, nasdaq, etc).

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scanner

Hi,
    I suggest the following to enhance the Scanner data:
    -52 Low & High should be with sorting facility (Ascending/Descending).
    - Scanner data scroll>> to be added on the page-top also.

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Portfolio Summary

I have 5 portfolios with different brokers. Yahoo Finance allows me to create and maintain 5 separate portfolios. But it does not have any provision to view consolidated position of all the portfolios. It would be nice if you can create this feature.

60th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base