Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Premium Subscription for Non US citizen

Open up your Yahoo! Finance Premium to any citizen outside US. Coz not only US Citizen who invests in the US but also me from outside US

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ability to see invested amount & lots when you click a stock you own, like in the mobile app.

on my mobile, when I click a stock i own, I see the amount invested and the choice to look at the lots purchased. on the desktop, i can only see this info on the list within the portfolio. Is there any way to see that info while looking at the indiv stock?

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please allow us to permanently mute posters of the message boards.

Please allow us to permanently mute posters of the message boards.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Drawdown

An area to see how much a company/stock's drawdown has been over the years, in relation to its performance return.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add more filter options for the table view. E.g how much the strike price is from the market price, volume, open interest, IV.

Add more filter options for the table view. E.g how much the strike price is from the market price, volume, open interest, IV.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make options contract names clickable. Once clicked a new view should open up quoting the contract. This makes it much each to add options t

Make options contract names clickable. Once clicked a new view should open up quoting the contract. This makes it much each to add options to a portfolio.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The analysis details pane should include a table for price targets and the analysts (firm) name for each price target.

The analysis details pane should include a table for price targets and the analysts (firm) name for each price target.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fiat Market Cap

Add market caps for fiat currencies in order to compare fiats to crypto better.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For articles that are free to read, either open them in the browser or show the whole story. This avoids having to click "read more."

For articles that are free to read, either open them in the browser or show the whole story. This avoids having to click "read more."

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have an option to disable auto refresh on home screen (auto refresh would still work when a stock is open).

Have an option to disable auto refresh on home screen (auto refresh would still work when a stock is open).

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make links in comments clickable or at least make comments or links copyable.

Make links in comments clickable or at least make comments or links copyable.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search comments section

It would be very helpful to be able to search the Comments section, as some commenters are very helpful, in a sea of nonsense.

Either that, or make it possible to follow a commenter (via their user name). If this feature already exists, I haven't found it.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please show Aftermarket and Premarket price changes on desktop!

The mobile app is great for seeing the price changes in the aftermarket and premarkets, but why can't I see these using the desktop version of YF?

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get your facts together

You could start sticking with facts and objective journalism. Instead of heavily left biased stories calling Trump supporters racist. I find you being the racist systematically try to put down and suppress conservatives by playing your false racism claims. It's sickening how you continue to try to divide this country through race and class and political beliefs.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. font size of portfolio on My Yahoo page

Portfolio on the My Yahoo page changed in December (pretty sure in Dec) where the font size is much smaller than it used to be to the point. I believe the font size across the page was made smaller.

Please revert the font sizes

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1950th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo Finance needs the capability to send emails

Allow Yahoo Finance to send company news for stock portfolios directly to my email.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Alert and news preference

Would be worth it an alert system like in the app design for the web.
    Also be able to follow up on news from specific writers as a way to continue to follow up some directions in that regard.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chart drawings improvements.

1. Drawings are useful but can get cluttered. It would be good to add a button to temporarily hide the drawings.

2. Drawings get corrupted frequently such as the text being displayed outside the callout box. Sometimes can be fixed by clearing all the drawings but it would be good to fix the bug.

3. When clearing cache/cookies, all the drawings are lost! The drawings are historical records and should not be allowed to be cleared.

4. Drawings are not stored in cloud which means different devices I have cannot share the same drawings. Hope that the drawings can be sync across devices.

5. Allow…
    917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a more dark theme

Give the dark theme a more dark look like in Robinhood app.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base