Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the trade option

Can you please bring back the trade option. Having multiple brokerages is a pain. The app originally had it when I started using it. Please bring it back!!

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Link TD Ameritrade Brokerage Account

TD Ameritrade is a popular brokerage account and it would be nice to be able to link it with Yahoo! Finance.

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. mutual fund prices in portfolio lists

For mutual fund prices in portfolio lists, during the trading day, have the price in a different color to show that it isn't the current price, and then change the color after the trading day finishes to reflect the price for the mutual fund on that day... also, don't include the mutual fund values in the portfolio value change for the day, until after the current value for mutual funds for that day is posted (after the trading day closes)...

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Banishing Spammers in Finance Conversations

It has become unpleasant to participate in meaningful conversations in Yahoo Finance discussion boards. The mute and block buttons do not prevent this.

Please look into a particular spammer Ariadinvestor who loads up several conversations with repetitive posts, many are abusive and inappropriate

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. pakistan

Please add Pakistan stock market data. i.e. stock prices for Stocks listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange. Thanks in advance...

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create link that takes you back to Summary Page

Create a link that takes you directly back to Summary Page.
    Too often I am looking at a number of charts and the only way back to the Summary Page is using back arrow.... annoying if you are 10 charts in.

A simple link would be useful.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create a way to link two tabs....

enter symbol is one tab - brings Summary Page in first page and opens chart in second tab.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cvs. importing

I have subscribed to Morningstar premium for years. I am regularly able to import from my brokerage account holdings in cvs format directly into Morningstar. Not having this option is a major inconvenience

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. NEW Finance Screener highlighting BULLS Suggestion

Hello Yahoo! Finance Premium Improvement Team,
    Keith, at Yahoo! Customer Care, suggested I submit my suggestions here.
    First of all, I’m a new member, and I’ve already found great applicable value for my approach to active investing.
    Here’s my suggestion, and I did try creating a “screener”, but I could not find the right filters: Could you create a screener that captures all equities that presently have earned a “green” circle for all three periods, i.e. short-, mid-, and long-terms, backed up by a “bull” classification via the Chart Events feature.
    I don’t see any of the screeners entitled, “Bull…

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please refer to UWT shareholders in facebook. You can write great article from complaints. My name is Kevin email k1ohio@att.net

Please refer to UWT shareholders in facebook. You can write great article from complaints. My name is Kevin email k1ohio@att.net

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. change mini charts

Please add option to change which mini charts are displayed in upper screen

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom column in portfolio

Very very thanks. YAHOO FINANCE.
    Really appreciate your support in share market.
    Please add one or more custom column in the portfolio session. Most of the traders want (high-low), average price(atp),(open=high),(open=low),(current price-atp) for better analysis.

This is the main idea in share market analysis.

But because not available of this feature most peoples go to excel live data i.e. export the market data to excel and create custom columns like above mentioned.

There is no web query in excel work book for android mobiles.

If you do this then you are the first website in share market.
    Thanking you
    Bismi…

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Green and red color differentiation for each day for historical data of share price

If we can have green and red color differentiation for each day for historical data of share price based on up and down. It will help us to identify the how each day share performed by seeing the color. May be used to find some pattern based on this how share price moving each day.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Buy Zone or Upgrade/Downgrade List

Be nice to have a daily list of Upgrade/ Downgrade tickers. Also a list of Tickers that are in a buy zone on analytic chart. Some paid sites have these and wondering if in Premiums future??

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A true live feed of level II activity

Charge $1 a month. 10 million users would produce 10 million in revenue monthly!

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to save my Graph templates

Ability to save my Graph templates

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Warsaw Stock Exchange

Warsaw Stock Exchange is not listed as a data provider on Yahoo Finance: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/exchanges-data-providers-yahoo-finance-sln2310.html

Yet there is a possibility to get those data from APIs: https://www.gpw.pl/dane-rynkowe (page in Polish language only).

It would be great to have this on Yahoo Finance.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. bullish screener

Bullish or bearish stock/equity screener.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Historical Data cover Declare, Record, and Payout date

Today the Historical Data section only shows the Ex-date, but it would be a great help to me at least if Declare, Record and Payout dates where included.

Benefits: Security to know which dates are shown and people might be using different dates for different purposes. Personally the Payout date is my trigger regardless when Ex-dated.

Love from Sweden
    Allan Andersen

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the Yahoo! Finance App, it would be great if we could sort on the columns. For example, sort by % Gain or % Loss, etc.

In the Yahoo! Finance App, it would be great if we could sort on the columns. For example, sort by % Gain or % Loss, etc.

211th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base