Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with M1 Finance.

M1 Finance is not in lists to link brokerage on portfolio sections.

426th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable rename option for portfolio after linking with a brokerage

Enable rename option for portfolio after linking with a brokerage. Currently after linking to Robinhood, it's showing as "Robinhood : RobinhoodInvestment" and I'm not able to rename it.

426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Employee Discount

Please escalate this request to your management to provide partial or full employee discounts for Yahoo! Finance Premium services. (If I could tell what managers were over Yahoo! Finance, I'd do it myself!)

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Search trades

Add a feature to be able to search trades by buy/sell, date range, volume. Return results include type, date/time, volume, price and maybe market source.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Annualized gain for less than 1 year

It would be great if the annualized gains can also be calculated on positions held for less than 1 year (time proporition). Currently it only calculates on more than 1 year

426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 10 day and 20 Moving Average in Custom Table View

In the my portfolios view where you can create your own view of stocks in a table view, the tool currently allows you to add a column for 50 day moving average and 200 day moving average. This feature should allow you to pick what moving average you want. I am interested in the 10 day and 20 day.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Comments

If I look for "Conversations" at a particular symbol it is always shown with "Top Reactions" as default order.
    I like to have it set at "Newest Reactions" as a more logical way to present the conversations.
    Can you change that or make a user option to change it permanently?

426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. O

Wish to suggest following on Yahoo finance mobile app .
    1) Don’t highlights whole length (example MACD , MA ) else we cannot View that portion of the chart as it been covered up by the highlight.
    2) Original chart can it goes straight to our setting or use Candle stick instead of Line else we need to always press the box[ ] in order to enter . Just for info TradingView has it make it convenience for user .
    Thank You

1288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. NEW News Alert Identification

I have many folders with stocks in them on right side of screen, to know if any have NEW News i would have to dive into each symbol, why not put a asterisk beside the symbols that have a NEW News release for that particular day

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. please add pre-market screener for biggest percent gainers and losers

this would be a huge benefit to many short term traders.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add PM and AH variation on Watchlists for Desktop Website

It's super annoying to have to go through each and every single one of my tickers to see the Pre-Market and After Hours price variations.
    I use yahoo!finance as go-to for during the trading hours on my desktop, but having to use my phone to see my watchlist after regular trading hours is about to make me switch to another website/app.
    Please add PM and AH variation on website watchlists!

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time instead of looking at individual stock.

It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. HIDE button to only hide and not delete exited investments

Currently, when we sold entire lot of a company in our portfolio, the holdings figure become ZERO and Total Gain/Loss is shown. However, due to multiple companies invested over a period of time I am now having too many entries with ZERO holdings visible in the portfolio.

I don't want to delete those companies as they still show how much I lost/gain with my investments in stock markets. Something really useful.

Can we introduce a HIDE button for zero holdings? That'll trim the visible portfolio with active holdings only but still the gain/loss of previously sold shares will remain part…

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add NAV (Net Asset Value) for Bonds/ETFs

Custom portfolio views do not offer the option to include NAV (Net Asset Value) which is displayed in the summary individual view

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Average daily volume on thumb over

Average daily volume on thumb over

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow new price lines and price envelopes to be created from existing indicators

Quite a number of times, I'd like to add either a line or a shaded envelope to the main price chart where the envelope's width (+/-) is equal to the value of another existing on-screen indicator. That is, the value of an existing indicator determine how wide the (shaded) channel is.

Additionally, I wouldn't mind being able (inside the main price chart or on its own indicator chart) to take the price and to either add or subtract the value of another indicator. There are some indicators that are far more useful when you can use them to spot deviations…

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow us to choose which chart a moving average is overlayed on top of

There are times that I want to take one of my indicators, add a moving average indicator to it, and then to overlay that moving average indicator on top of the main price chart. If there was a way that I could take a moving average and control which chart it is displayed on, it would be appreciated.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base