Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to switch out of compact to regular table in portfolio 1: The settings tab doesn't react

Have the settings tab react. It switched me because i tapped it to see its effect, but it wouldn't change back.

870th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. diversity indicator

the diversity indicator on a portfolio is totally bogus. Since I have a lot of equity index funds, they are all classified as other.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the sgb prices are not being updatedSGBAUG24-GB.NS last update 4 dec2020

the sgb prices are not being updated since 4dec20

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Split or reverse split of the shares

I would like my shares could me counted the real quantities and real market values, considering splits and reverse splits when they take place. System considers only what is written whenever lot is added and doesn't recalculate the changes.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Portfolio unable to sort by earnings date.

Portfolio function seems to be having trouble sorting my holdings by upcoming earning dates.

May be the format in which the dates are written that is throwing the sorting off.

Thanks

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NASDAQ: TSLA

The best gift I received in 2020, Happy Holidays All!!

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cannot fetch portfolio information

The last two days I received this message on my yahoo. Oops, something went wrong and we could not fetch your portfolio information. Please try again.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

1734th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support for multi-currency portfolios

I currently have a single Portfolio so that I can track easily from my iOS dashboard. However, it's a multi-currency portfolio. Given I can only select one currency for the Portfolio, I selected USD and then converted all my stock prices to USD when adding my holdings (i.e. recording my stock purchases). The portfolio now gives me the correct total value of the account, however the % change values are incorrect - on each line of the portfolio underneath the ticker symbol the stock price is shown in the stock currency, not the portfolio currency.

I suggest either automatically converting…

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support for multi-currency portfolios

I currently have a single Portfolio so that I can track easily from my iOS dashboard. However, it's a multi-currency portfolio. Given I can only select one currency for the Portfolio, I selected USD and then converted all my stock prices to USD when adding my holdings (i.e. recording my stock purchases). The portfolio now gives me the correct total value of the account, however the % change values are incorrect - on each line of the portfolio underneath the ticker symbol the stock price is shown in the stock currency, not the portfolio currency.

I suggest either automatically converting…

1734th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't see my accounts, Don't want the pay. Clicked it and hope I could go back and see, BUT NO

Can't even see my accounts ******. I don't want the pay. Guess have to leave and go back to MSN Financial. Yahoo will be HIT and lose Ad sell numbers. I want be here and a lot of others!!

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My Portfolio not loading on MyYahoo

Won't load on homepage, if I hit Go to my Portfolio it is there but awkward to see what I want.

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the sgb prices are not being updated

sovereign gold bonds are not being updated since 4dec2020

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. chrome portfolio disappeared

Logged on this morning. Total finance portfolio has disappeared. Help!

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. on portfolio mutual funds should be zeroed out for the daily profit number at open and insert it again after the daily change is recorded

mutual funds on the portfolio give the incorrect data while the market is open (the daily change amount is from previous day). This column should be zeroed out at start of day and listed only after the new daily total is calculated after market close.

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Some tickers for swiss shares are no more updated since Décember 4. Why ???

Some tickers for swiss shares are no more updated since Déc. 4 WHY ???

870th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base