Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. management effectiveness

Hi, team. I have been using Yahoo Finance portfolio for a while, and I like the way you make it so much. However, there are a few missing items which I believe it would be good if you could add them up. In the view section of portfolio, Can you add up items, such as Cash, Debt, Debt ratio, Return Of Asset, and Returns Of Equity, in there?
    Kind regards,
    PK

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us rename linked accounts

Hi, I just linked one of my investment accounts here, and I wish to rename the portfolio, but I can't. Can you please make this possible? I want to name the account BRRRRRR 📈🚀🤑💵💲 inside of my yahoo finance. Please help.

Thank you

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. day gain

I can't figure out what time is considered for the "day gain" calculation. When does it reset? My time zone is GMT. Is it referring to the past 24 hours, or is the a specific day? In that case, at what time does that day starts? Thank you!

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT

Can you please give me the option to filter out "SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT" from my portfolio news.
    I really don't need to see those and certantly not so frequently repeated.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please explain how Total Gain is calculated in Portfolio.

Portfolio gain is totally unrealistic. Daily gain is correct.

699th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can't ADD newish tickers to My UK Portfolio

Although I find uk.finance.yahoo.com has improved considerably over the last year or two it still has a few niggles
    with not being able to ADD some new tickers which have been introduced over the previous month or so.
    Problem example : I can't "ADD" KPC.L (Keystone Positive Change IT - new ticker replaced KIT.L ) or
    ESKN.L ( ESKEN PLC - new ticker replaced STOB.L).

Although the "today's price" data is available elswhere on the website I cannot "ADD" these tickers to "My Portfolio" as they will not show up on the ADD line.
    Any help appreciated.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. AAXN-axon will not change price

AAXN-axon will not change price on my portfolio. Stuck at 174 each and every day

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We seem to have a problem with so called Michael ,Adam, Eric are on every different stock board just spreading lies and shorting stocks

Seems as if they are paid bashers or bots working for companies and manipulate prices can something be looked into this thank you
    Randy

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. view disappears

I keep setting up Views that persist for a couple of days and then disappear. It's very frustrating

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My Portfolio not working contact me ASAP

My Portfolio not working contact me ASAP

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. market data no loading into portfolios

market data no loading into portfolios

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add total cost in the watchlist view

Hi, please add a column option for the total purchase cost of a stock. Currently, there are the number. of shares and cost/share options, but not the total cost to be viewed. It makes it easier to compare gain or loss against the current market value. In general Yahoo! finance is one of the best websites and I follow it more than other websites. Thanks.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. edit portfolio

I CANT EDIT MY PORTFOLIO.I FOLLOWED YOU INSTRCUTIONS, WHERE IS "EDIT PORTFOLIO" My God!

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. portfolio printed report dates have disappeared this year 2021. Please add back

Why has the run date disappeared when you run/print a portfolio. Please add it back to top or bottom of page

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The yahoo chart for symbol FIXY is currently incorrect as it indicates FIXY originated June of 2020 which is way off

The yahoo chart for FIXY is currently incorrect as it indicates FIXY originated June of 2020 which is way off.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base