Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily Candlestick charts sometimes miss a day

This has happened several times, so I decided to post here:
    I use Chrome and several times, in many charts that I analyze, there's a day missing in the candlestick daily chart.
    For example, today, my WMT shows 12th of March as the previous bar and today's bar includes both the 15th and today's range.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot link webull portfolio to yahoo finance

It always says "experiencing problems right now, try later" -- but I was able to connect to webull once. However, it refused to update my portfolio trades from day to day, so I unlinked and tried to re-link. I get the same error for the past week, after trying daily to re-link. I cannot really use YFinance if I can't consolidate all my trading data from other brokers.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. chart not working

For the last 24 hours, when I click on full screen, i get the following response on all my computers, "This chart is not available". There is no noticeable message indicating data servers down or for how long.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ajusted close

It looks like the method that Yahoo Finance uses to calculate Adjusted Close for mutual funds has changed in past few weeks. The calculation used to account for capital distributions and dividends but now only included dividends. This makes Adjust Close for mutual funds fairly useless. The cacluation continues to be correct for ETFs. Is this change for mutual funds permanent?

Thanks very much.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bad historical DIA data on Yahoo Finance, 2/2/2021

At least as of 1/29/2021, Yahoo Finance had the correct historical data for DIA. As of 2/2/2021, it seems there are very incorrect historical data inputs for DIA with prices prices persisting around 0.03. This is very incorrect since DIA is an etf stock worth around ~305.00. Please Fix.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. missing tickers

Please add these two new STOCK Tickers to Yahoo Finance

bitc-u.to
    bitc-un.to

They started trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange last week and I still don't see them on Yahoo finance

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete Scam news

Hi!

The Yahoo News editorial team leaked to the public a review of the "best writing services" from the advertised agency GlobeNewsWire, which steal money from users and do not provide purchased goods (student written papers). At the same time, according to the rules of both sites, such publications are completely prohibited! Please check the information and stop cheating your users!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Thanks!

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Distorted fund charts

all the fund charts have got a wrong data points on 13/4/2021, that distorted all the charts

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Broken price data for LSE stocks

There are historical data issues with stocks from London Stock Exchange. It seems like for certain days the price is recorded in pounds rather than in GBP pence which breaks the chart and doesn't allow to zoom in or measure .This forces to use other websites. Examples are: SGRO.L ITM.L EUA.L and many others. The recent break happened on the 13th of April.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Where is the "Basic chart" feature that I relied on to track my various mutual fund symbols over months and years

Bring back charting capability for tracking multiple stocks and mutual funds.

825th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HST.SI chart is wrong (Singapore Exchange)

The stock chart for HST ticker on Singapore Exchange is wrong. Original chart on SGX website is https://www.sgx.com/securities/products/HST

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 000300.SS is Broken

The CSI 300 index could not compare with other index.
    It's broken , please fix it.
    Thank you so much, have a nice day.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. import portfolio bug

Portfolio importing is slightly buggy (in my experience):

• UTF CSV appears to work better than other CSV variants that I've tried

• When importing fails, you get a fairly generic error message - no hint what the problem could be.

• Often, the import appears to fail, but then an 'imported from Yahoo' portfolio appears in the list. (Why 'from Yahoo'?)

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can't refresh WeBull portfolio link?

Yahoo asks for username and password but when I get to the step to enter the texted code. I never get the code texted to my phone. My phone number is correct. Not sure why it doesn't work.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quote Search Unresponsive

On My Macbook air, running the latest version of OS. I am having an odd issue where I cannot use the Quote Search feature on Yahoo Finance. When I type anything into the search bar, I should get results as a drop down menu below the search bar. Instead, nothing happens, even after I press enter. All I see is the text I entered and no results.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FT-100 volume figure looks wrong

This page

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EFTSE%3FP%3DFTSE/history/

gives FT-100 historic figures.
    The "Volume" figure dropped to about 1% of normal level on 16 March 2021.
    Is there something wrong there?

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't I post comments in Yahoo Finance for Stock: BA?

I cannot post comments in Yahoo Finance for Stock: BA?

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base