Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance!

Please add Chi-X Australia (CXA) exchange tickers to Yahoo Finance! Their listed & quoted markets include ETFs, TraCRs, Indices & Warrants which can be found in more detail here https://www.chi-x.com.au/.

Chi-X is Australia's 2nd largest stock exchange by value traded.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) tickers!

Please add tickers on the BVB (Bucharest Stock Exchange Romania), such as BET, BET-I, BET-TR, TLV, FP, SNP, SNG, BRD, TGN, EL, SNN.
    https://www.investing.com/indices/bet
    In general, please add Romanian stocks, please.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I have a great idea on how you can improve Yahoo Finance.

You *** hats need to get back to financial matters and leave the politics out of it. You obviously have a great deal of hatred for Donald Trump but it is affecting your content to the point that it's diluting your value as "financial" reporters. We can get political editorials from a million other places. You need to get back to what you're supposed to be doing - finance. Andy Serwer is the worst.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Now that the election fervour is over, Yahoo Finance should bring back the ever-popular comment section after every articles.

The invitation for comments section after every article is a venue for discussion and expounding of feelings towards articles and helps to interact with Yahoo Finance and it's readers. It brings to live, comments from all over the world and helps create subject matters for YF to write and research on.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add back the little Performance vs GSPC chart :(

It was a very minor and usefull feature for us, who can't afford the Premium account. Put it back Yahoo...

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. valuation measures of previous quarters not showing anymore

via yahoo finance in the statistics page you could always see the valuation measures of the previous quarters, such as PE ratio, P / S ratio and PEG, etc.. Now I can no longer see / find it. Can this function be restored / or where can I find it now? This was very useful.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back comments

We are not stupid. We see how you are trying to silence conservative voices by removing the comments, less than 3 months before the election. Yahoo (along with other lame stream media outlets) must not believe in FAIR elections. Republicans not only have to defeat their liberal opponents...they also have to defeat the left wing liberal press, like Yahoo. Even a left wing liberal Harvard University study found 93% of media coverage is negative against President Trump. How are citizens suppose to have fair elections when all they hear is negative coverage for one candidate and nothing but praise for…

67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dark theme for web version.

Dark theme for web version.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. LANGUAGE CHANGES

When a Canadian English speaker, with a Canadian English laptop littered with your cookies travels to Mexico for a vacation...... DO NOT CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO SPANISH.

Only Google is that stupid. Are you Google?

Jesus H. Christ, I'm signed in and to send you this insulting suggestion you require me to sign i again. You are ******* Google aren't you?

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is the Android app not exactly like the iOS app?

My friends with iPhones get a way more functional UI that is seemingly less buggy and more streamlined. I've selected 2 of these discrepancies that I think are crucial to be added to the Android app.

In the iOS app, if you have a position in a security, when you click on the ticker, you will be shown some simple stats like how many shares you own, day's gain, total gain, day change %, total change %, average cost, and market value of the position. Android has none of that.

In the iOS app, you can pinch 2 fingers together…

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stockholm: Add Spotlight marketplace tickers and data

Please add the tickers and data for stocks on the Stockholm Spotlight market :)

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add time stamp to articles

Investors often like to know the time a company has historically released its quarterly earnings, in addition to the date. A time stamp on all articles would help investors by establishing a normal release time, or if one exists. It would remove the guess work, or record keeping, for investors who eagerly await quarterly reports.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Where did the custom Finace stock alert go in computer/browser ?

Where did the custom Finace stock alert go in computer/browser ?

Hello,

I was able to set custom alert for stock symbol in yahoo finance , while using yahoo finance in computer browser. I am not able to find those now. Support said, it is available in Mobile.

For instance, I can create 2 alerts for XYZ Stock. One alert when the stock falls below $25 and the other alert when it reaches $30. It's so customizable.

It is unfair ,if you are not providing this alert for computer users.

RI

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A full block tool

Hopefully Yahoo developers and staff are reading these suggestions. A tool to full block someone from viewing your posts and following you around is sorely needed in the Yahoo Conversations. This tool will allow users to essentially self-moderate which means less work for Yahoo's Abuse Team and most significantly, a guaranteed decrease in the overall toxicity within the Yahoo forums.

Just muting doesn't do enough because abusive individuals will still follow you around to smear you and make you look awful. There is just so much of this going on right now and it is making the Yahoo forums very…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate with major brokerage platforms to pull your lots

Link brokerage accounts at least for monitoring and pulling securities lots to Yahoo Finance:

Oldtimers:
    Schwab
    TD Ameritrade Brokerage
    Vanguard
    Merril Edge
    J.P. Morgan

Newcomers:
    Stash
    Acorns
    M1Finance
    Webull
    Stockpile
    Public
    SoFi

And Robo-advisors:
    Wealthfront
    Betterment
    Wealthsimple

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. set up an alert when an IPO starts trading

Im now watching the screen till it pops up. I can't set a reminder because I the opening price is unknown.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. revolut

Add Revolut as a possible brokerage to link with Yahoo portofolio, just like with Robinhood.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base