Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of Rick Newman or get a conservative to give a counterpoint

Get a conservative financial editor to give some credibility to yahoo. When I see Rick Newman I know it’s about politics and not finance.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Screen stock on basis of Performance outlook ( short term, mid term and Long term)

I would like to screen the stock on basis of performance outlook ( short term/medium term / long term). please add screening criteria of the performance outlook

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Screen stock on basis of Recommendation Ratings

I would like to screen the stock on basis of recommendation rating. please add a screening criteria for recommendation rating.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The price change, next to the ticker on the mobile app should be shown as a percentage not $$$

The mobile app is great. I only have one comment. When displaying the quote there are shown: a ticker, a small graph, a price, and a price change in dollars. In my opinion, the price change should be shown as a percentage for a direct comparison of a price change of different equities.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Set Conversations to list by "Newest Reactions" as default

Its been said before, but it would be great to see conversations default listings by newest by default. If not default, provide a setting to indicate users preference. This can be achieved with cookies or site settings options. I hate having to change from "Top Reactions" that can be useless old info or someone just getting reactions from a rant. This does not encourage users participation in chat. Is this change really all the hard Yahoo? Please....

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. realtime quotes

Hello, how can i get realtime quotes on Yahoo Finance?
    regards, Klaus

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In the app, customize the gain you want to see

In the app, for my portfolio, I can see "Today's gain" and "Total gain".
    I would like to be able to customize this, for example "This month's gain" or "last 30 days' gain" or "Year's gain" etc.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ADD DARK COLOR TO FINANCE CHARTS.. TOO BRIGHT NOW

Add a way for us to change background color on Y/Finance... way too Bright Now... Thanks ...

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to see my holdings in my linked accounts on the stock ticker's page like in the mobile app

Oh the mobile app, I can scroll down on each stock ticker's page to view my holdings in my link accounts (if any). I don't see similar functionality on the website, would would be nice.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve your export capability

I love Yahoo Finance. Please do the 10% that will make it go from GOOD to GREAT.

I do analysis on my Custom view and badly need to be able to down load it in in EXCEL format. But the export does not currently allow for EXPORT of Custom Views. Why?? It makes no sense.

Please make the export of custom views possible. I suspect it is very easy to fix as you already allow downloads of the standard view.

Please !

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mutual funds

Adding a few mutual funds in your tickers

1. ISN SG9999000343

2. ISN LU0943347566

3. ISN LU0370786039

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sorting Portfolio Customization

As others have mentioned, it would be great if users had the capability to hide certain stocks within their portfolio if it is a company that they have sold out of entirely. I would like to have Yahoo Finance keep track of buy/sell information for each stock, but if I sell completely out of a stock, I would like to have the option to hide this from my active portfolio so that I do not have to keep scrolling when 10% of the stocks are no longer active. Please consider adding this feature in the near future, thanks!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Portfolio Background Colors

I would like to see the option to add different colors to the background of each individual stock within my portfolio. It makes it a lot easier to organize stocks by personal preference and has been implemented already on other stock viewing platforms. I enjoy Yahoo Finance because I have multiple brokerages and it would be nice to see them all in one portfolio, but sorted by color so I can tell at a quick glance. Please consider adding this feature in the near future, thanks!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Guest Blogs

I'm not sure if this is something that you already offer or not. I work for a nationally recognized financial/business educational blog and we are looking for outside avenues to contribute content to.

Does Yahoo! Finance accept guest contributors and blog material from outside sources? If so, how can we become a contributor?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. price alerts for desktop website

I use the price alerts on Android but as far as I can see I can't set price alerts from the desktop website. It would be very useful to be able to set price alerts from the desktop version also. Alerts can be synced between all devices, browser notifications, email notifications, etc.. I'll take anything as a first step. Thank you!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base