Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Finance Portfolio missing ticker data

In around early May, my Yahoo Finance Portfolio has some problems. Some of the data for tickers are missing. No matter it is on screen or in the downloaded file. For example ACAD, ADAP, ADMA and many others. I have tried many times to reload the page and even create new portfolio under different names. The results are the same that the ticker's data are missing. I even tried to add that ticker again the portfolio but the effort did not work out. No matter if I clear my cache, search history, it does not help. Hope Yahoo can fix…

163rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portfolio News not Showing All News for Stocks in Portfolio

In the portfolio news section of my portfolios, news is missing for some of the stocks. For example, I have a portfolio with TSLA in it. But, then under portfolio news, there will be no news on TSLA even though there are news items when I click on the symbol. All news for stocks in a portfolio should show under portfolio news. Please fix.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your portfolios in Yahoo finance no longer work. I can't add shares to an existing portfolio..fix it

the portfolios no longer work....fix them pls. as they are the most important for users

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add realtime data for the European markets

Add real time data for the European marktes (especially Switzerland and Germany.
    There is almost no public platform that is able to show real time data for all market (some have (only) Germany, some have (only) Switzerland some (as Yahoo) has (only USA).
    So.. this would be a standalone feature for Yahoo.
    I would pay a (small) amount for this monthly (if there would be an option that would include at least Switzerland and Germany).

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My portfolio, for the most part, does not distinguish between the stock option and the underlying stock

Portfolios look great at this time using "Microsoft Edge." This is a reply to my subject, which I reported earlier.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. sort ticker

Is there a way I can sort my symbols alphabetically? Every time I add a ticker symbol I have to go through 4 steps to sort it the way it should be. A global setting where we could set sort as a preference would be great.
    FYI, I'm speaking of your mobile app.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Helps if feedback from finance works! Looking for a table that shows total values of stocks and funds and cash. Had it long ago.

Looking for a table that shows total values of stocks and funds and cash. Had it long ago.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Preserve the most recent Portfolio SORT setting

I've got a lot of large portfolios defined and like to sort them and then systematically analyze each stock in the list from top to bottom. Because the Web Browser based app does not preserve the most recent SORT setting, I have to resort every time and then scroll down to find the next stock in the list. This is a huge time waster. Preserving the most recent Portfolio SORT setting would solve this problem.

APPLIES TO: Web Browser application
    DOES NOT APPLY TO: iPad application, iPhone application

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. .

I hope that you can have so that I can add or change what I paid for my shares in my portfolios

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Portfolio Currency Exchange Mistake

I found a mistake in the calculation of average cost of securities from different countries, there is a reasonable mistake in the conversion, the conversion to base currency should be based on purchase lot date, not current date, otherwise you are updating the cost of the purchase on a daily basis (which is not realistic as the purchase is in the past). Now, this is the second mistake I report, I guess you will not pay attention again... let me know if I can help.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. news regarding law suits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many ...

news regarding lawsuits: user should be allow to stop them because first they don't make any difference and than, because are so many,there is a risk that investors miss the real news about others companies portfoios.These lawsuits news is enough only one

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use ₽ for Russian ruble instead of RUB

₽ is official sign for Russian ruble(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruble_sign) so would be nice to use it for portfolio which currency is ruble. Currently these kind of portfolio uses RUB

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Motilal Oswal S&P 500 Index Fund from NSE

The following Passive Index fund is being traded in NSE of India, it is not showing up in the ticker to view statistics or add to portfolio. The NFO happened 1 month back, all other finance sites are tracking this Index fund from NSE exchange

MOTILAL OSWAL S&P 500 INDEX FUND REGULAR GROWTH (INF247L01AH0)

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Complement

Not an idea. Just wanted to congratulate you. Today was the first day in my long relationship with Yahoo Finance that my portfolios were perfect. It's been a long haul, but you've made it. Tee hee.
    I don't understand the reason for another sign in as I already am signed in.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dividend friendly

I have recently started to invest in Dividend based stock trading. Pretty much just buying 50 different companies(ETF/high to medium yield stock) to make passive income to reinvest. I have linked my account but can't seem to find a dividend friendly portfolio view I.E. projected dividend income for shares owned, and a mobile app dividend tabs would be great.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premium Access for Canadian Users

Allow Canadian users to subscribe to the premium membership.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Additional Columns

Allow for additional columns in the crypto watch list such as % change in the last hour and week, in addition to the existing % 24 hr. Also allow one to input one's holdings for each crypto.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. palm oil futures

Can you please add "USD Malaysian Crude Palm Oil Calendar Futures" from CBOT to the Yahoo Finance Commodities futures list?

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base