Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ICICI Gold ETF missing in India

While HDFC, SBI and other gold ETF are listed ICICI Gold ETF isn't. Please add it asap. Thank you.

799th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VTI day chart devolves into a straight line

My Portfolios / Watchlist shows an erroneous Day Chart for symbol VTI (Vanguard Total Stock Market Index ETF Shares). Some time after 10 am the chart stops showing the price history accurately and becomes a direct STRAIGHT LINE from there until the current price.
    I'd like to send you a PNG file as evidence of this bug.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto Refresh Robinhood holdings

Why is it I have refresh/login into my Robinhood account every time and click Refresh.

And top of that why isn't there an option in Android App to do login/refresh ?

I feel like I am paying too much for a product that still doesn't have many basic features

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. eza

EZA - MSCI South Africa ETF shows 18+% yield on the site. Yield currently is a lot closer to 5.35% - a bit alarming for retail investors who may think they are grabbing a yield double the countrys ERP

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Aldeyra Therapeutics - inaccurate information

Please remove Ms. Mary Taylor from the list of Key Executives at Aldeyra Therapeutics. She has not worked for the company since 2017. The company's updated list of Key Executives is shown on Page 23 of the 2020 Proxy Statement here:

https://ir.aldeyra.com/static-files/496d467d-adf1-43cb-bfb8-750671616b80

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The information on the UFO ETF is significantly out of date ref AUM and NAV

Get he data from the issuer website. It is updated daily.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. otc stocks statistics missing

Your new statistics page is missing stats for some OTC stocks.

For example, CMUV shows a p/e on the Summary page, but n/a on the Statistics page. This worked previously and you can still see the statistics on on ca.finance.yahoo.com site.

It looks like the data feeds for your new approach for statistics is not loading properly.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Portfolio Currency Exchange Mistake

I found a mistake in the calculation of average cost of securities from different countries, there is a reasonable mistake in the conversion, the conversion to base currency should be based on purchase lot date, not current date, otherwise you are updating the cost of the purchase on a daily basis (which is not realistic as the purchase is in the past). Now, this is the second mistake I report, I guess you will not pay attention again... let me know if I can help.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. OMXC25 - Daily - not displayable in full screen

OMXS30 is good in all time frames, but OMXC25 does not work in larger time frames. Tested in Chrome and Firefox.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. omxc25

The physical location of the OMXC25 index is set to Stockholm, which of course is incorrect as it is hosted on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EOMXC25?p=%5EOMXC25

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Push notifications not working

The push notifications is not working. I am using OnePlus7 Android device and whenever I create an alert, I do not receive a push notification nor does it generates a sound. I tried all the possible steps to troubleshoot it, but looks like an app issue.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ARNC

ARNC ticker doesn't show historical data. If I select 1 year or 5 years or whatever, it shows only current month data.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Analyst Price Target for BABA does not look right?

Analyst Price Target for BABA does not look right? A mean of 1,306 seems high for a stock trading at 210?

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Correct dividend data

The dividend for Yamana Gold (AUY) for April 2020 is reported by Yahoo Finance as $0.05, but the correct amount is $0.0125

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Volume is incorrect on 31 october 2019 for many stocks

Volume is incorrect on 31 october 2019 for many stocks : MCB, VRRM, PCYO, BAYRY, GLXZ....

MCB volume for instance is 5 610 000 instead of 56100 probably

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Hi,

Our engineers are already aware of this issue and are working to correct it. Thanks for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

16. Stock chart comparison feature no longer works properly

The Chart >> Comparison feature no longer works properly: The Y axis SHOULD represent % change over time, and all items we add SHOULD all start at the same place, at 0%, for whatever time-frame we are looking at, so that we are comparing how far each one moved RELATIVE to each other, but now, they no longer do.

This is one of SEVERAL ongoing bugs now with Yahoo! Finance. This used to be the best finance site, back when it actually worked. Now it's not even worth a visit. Please fix!

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ASPF.TA missing data

Despite the stock existing since last July, the graph can only show the last month, and any larger range shows nothing.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ISF.L

ISF.L
    The data shown for ISF.L is inconsistent.

The price of an entire ISF share is in the range of 500-700 gbp, as you can see in the London Stock Exchange website (https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/ETFs/company-summary/IE0005042456IEGBXEUET.html).

Now, you can buy a fraction of the stock (1/100th for example) and then the reported price would be around 5-7gbp.

The problem from Yahoo is that you are reporting the entire price for some period of time and the 1/100 for others which make the data/graphic jump from 500/700 to 5/7 at any time.

Now you can either report the entire stock price as…

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ZLAB Shares Outstanding Incorrect / Needs Update

ZLAB page on Yahoo Finance (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ZLAB/key-statistics?p=ZLAB) has incorrect "Shares Outstanding" and as a consequence, incorrect "Market Cap (intraday)'. Current Shares Outstanding is 74,075,511, per offering prospectus (Form 424B2 – page S-26) filed with the SEC on 1/24/20 (https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1704292/000119312520013551/d868017d424b2.htm).

Please update Shares Outstanding and Martket Cap for ZLAB accordingly. Thanks.

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base