Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4126 results found

1. Urgent - restoring API access to (not price related) company news information 3/2021

Hello,

Would it be please possible to restore the access to all non price related company information with the API?

It seems a change has been set up on your side this month of March 2021, making it impossible to load company information (aside prices if I understood correctly, which I don't use).

Or even to set up a fee based system depending on the needs, or setting up an anti-abuse system, I don't know the exact reasons behind this change.

As you can guess, many of your users are likely to automate data collection (on a reasonable endeavour basis),…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. make the dow component show the components, actually show the dow 30 futures changes in pre market

make the dow component show the components, actually show the dow 30 futures changes in pre market

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. make the dow component show the components, actually show the dow 30 futures changes in pre market

make the dow component show the components, actually show the dow 30 futures changes in pre market

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make the dow component show the components, actually show the dow 30 futures changes in pre market

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. wrong bitcoin price

Price of bitcoin is wrong on your board.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. data

the TSLA data of Mar 04, 2021 shows "High - 873.94" is not correct.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA/history?p=TSLA

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better real-time data on YTD and Yields

It's often found that data presented on ETFs, CEFs, Mutual Funds such as YTD % and CEF Yields, for example, are completely off when checking Morningstar and other data providers. You can do better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. location settings app

Please add more location settings for the App on android. Most of EU countries are not avaiable there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Webpage LGO.TO price is wrong, it is 10 times higher than the real price.

Largo Resources Ltd. (LGO.TO)

19.60+17.82 (+1,001.12%)
    At close: March 5 4:00PM EST

The right price should be $1.96. The program may be has some mistake, please fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear Sir or Madam, Would you be interested in doing a segment on American Battery Technology Company (ABTC)?

Dear Sir or Madam,

Would you be interested in writing a story or doing a segment on American Battery Technology Company (ABTC), formerly, American Battery Metals Corp.?

ABTC is a company that is meeting the soaring global demand for lithium-ion battery technology with a USA-made c...

This company is embarking on being the go to recycling facility for lithium-ion batteries in the U.S. They are currently in the process of building a pilot plant in Fernley Nevada and have recently received a federal grant for lithium extraction. From all that I've read they look like a company we should be…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your article about Merkel is false information and polemic, visibly against her about as much as chosing un ugly picture of her. Whos propag

Your article about Merkel is false information and polemic, visibly against her about as much as chosing un ugly picture of her. Whos propaganda outlet are you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More Tickers

I think a more accurate tracking would benefit the most. Binance is probably the most widely used system. Although Binance US is not fantastic I know thousands of people still use it with a VPN to get the full capabilities. And the other thing would be to add more tickers. There is not nearly enough. There are hundreds of coins and hardly any tickers for them but I appreciate the steps moving forward. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I agree with this megadonor, stop giving him what he wants and then he will have

to shut up. He strives for attention and that is the only reason the media
    has kept him in their sites and the news is still full of him. He keeps their
    ratings up so they have to take part of the blame for everything that he
    does. To repeat the megadonor -"Stop giving him a platform". He is a
    crook and he has blood on his hands so that means the media has
    blood on theirs as well. THINK ABOUT IT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. find index of a stock

Google search does not produce a single website (on first page) that has the information I describe below. So, this would make a great addition to Yahoo - Finance.

Given a ticker symbol, display the Market Index to which that ticker symbol is part of. For example, if I type AAPL, i should get a result back with ( SPX, NDX, DJI, DJA, OEX, S5inft). This is incredibly useful for small cap stocks (like Russell 2000) which are not discussed much on web and hence information is lacking on those ticker symbols. Even finding the index of midcap stocks proved…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. International Games System (3293.TWO) is outdated data

International Games System (3293.TWO) is outdated data

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I click on Try Premiun Free

When clicking on the link to right 'Try Premium for Free, I am not taken to a different page. The same page loads again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for multi-currency portfolios

I currently have a single Portfolio so that I can track easily from my iOS dashboard. However, it's a multi-currency portfolio. Given I can only select one currency for the Portfolio, I selected USD and then converted all my stock prices to USD when adding my holdings (i.e. recording my stock purchases). The portfolio now gives me the correct total value of the account, however the % change values are incorrect - on each line of the portfolio underneath the ticker symbol the stock price is shown in the stock currency, not the portfolio currency.

I suggest either automatically converting…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base