Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DAVA: incorrect one year target estimate

DAVA https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/dava one year target is listed at 13,858.20. That is not right. Other sources list it at $20. PLs correct

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Changed current day change in portfolio to past 5 days. How do I change back?

My Yahoo Finance mobile app use to have current days change for all of my portfolios. This changed the other day to Past 5 Days. I hate this. How can I change back? Thanks 732 718 6828

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. posting articles from news outlets that want to charge a subscription forces users to go to other sites for the required info....

cut the click-bait news......Users don't want to pay for info we can get somewhere else.

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PLEASE FIBONACCI INDICATOR TO YOUR APP

PLEASE ADD FIBONACCI LEVEL INDICATORS TO YOUR APP SINCE YOU ALREADY HAVE MOST OTHER FEATURES I AM NOT SURE WHY YOU DONT HAVE FIBONACCI LEVELS AS THIS IS A VERY COMMON INDICATOR

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am available as a consultant to tell Yahoo that mutual fund prices have no more than two decimal places

I am available as a consultant to tell Yahoo that mutual fund prices have no more than two decimal places.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. you have a mix chart of ionomy and ion of osmosis... two ion very different in price.

you have a mix chart of ionomy and ion of osmosis... two ion very different in price

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Add HDRN Cryptocurrency Symbol

This crypto uses the already successful HEX crypto, sometimes featured on Yahoo Finance, as a building block to create a compelling product. Therefore, Yahoo Finance should include it on its cryptocurrency database and price ticker. Price can be found in liquidity pools on UniSwap v3.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. gain/loss $ and % does not show when changing time period on the chart

When searching a stock or fund, add the fund's profit loss/gain in dollars and percentage to the top of the page, when changing the time period on the chart, for the loss/gain during the time period chosen. (ex.- When changing the chart to 5 days, show the gain/loss in dollars & percentage for that 5 day time period. When changing the chart to 1 wk, the loss/gain changes to show for that 1 wk time period, when changing to 1mon, 3mon, 6mon, 1yr, 3yr, 5yr, etc...show the loss/gain for that specific time period that is chosen. Currently, the stock profile…

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. show profit loss/gain in dollars and percentage when changing the time period on chart

Add the fund's profit loss/gain in dollars and percentage to the top of the page, when changing the time period on the chart, for the loss/gain during the time period chosen. (ex.- When changing the chart to 5 days, show the gain/loss in dollars & percentage for that 5 day time period. When changing the chart to 1 wk, the loss/gain changes to show for that 1 wk time period, when changing to 1mon, 3mon, 6mon, 1yr, 3yr, 5yr, etc...show the loss/gain for that specific time period that is chosen. Currently, the profile listings do not have this feature. This…

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. SCB X share Price incorrect

SCB.BK closing price on 27 Apr 2022 on Yahoo is THB 88.00 - incorrect price. Siam Commercial Bank (SCBB.BK) has done a share swap to SCB X and started trading under ticker SCB.BK. closing price on Stock Exchange of Thailand was THB 114.00 (https://classic.set.or.th/mkt/stockquotation.do?symbol=SCB&ssoPageId=1&language=en&country=US)
    Do fix. Thanks.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please offer integration with the broker NETXinvestor a subsidiary of PERSHING that you already offer integration

Please add to your list of linkable brokerage accounts the broker NetxInvestor (https://www.netxinvestor.com/nxi/login). NetxInvestor is a subsidiary of PERSHING LLC and Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, who is already in Yahoo Plus linkable brokerage accounts

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the last few months, the My Portfolio widget on my.yahoo.com has not worked correctly.

When I reload the my.yahoo.com page to get updated quotes, most times the My Portfolio widget spins for a few seconds and produces an error message telling me to visit finance.yahoo.com (which works, but I want the list on my main page!) Very frustrating. I can reload 50 times before it mysteriously works. I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Mac running OS 11.6.4

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. reporting calendar

Hi,
    for a long time, I was receiving at the beginning of the (week or month) an alert with all the stocks in my portfolio that were reporting that week or month.
    Now not only have I not received, but I can't find the calendar anywhere. So, I need to go one by one to the NASDAQ page, and look them up individually.
    I am sure you have that information, how can I access it.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. change time zone

all this technology and I have to sit here and add 6 hours or subtract 6 hours to see what a stock or crypto was doing at what time of day. Why not set it up for our yahoo account time zone???????

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the "temporary issues" problem

Your "temporary issues" are becoming more and more frequent. This must be the 4th or 5th time I cannot access my portfolios within the last week. Why is it that you are unable or unwilling to provide the proper level of service availability to your customers?

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update the information for TIFI-USD

Hi, I found the information on https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TIFI-USD?p=TIFI-USD is missing. Would you update the information for the profile?

Here are the detailed information:
    Start Date: 3/31/2022 (TIFI launch date)
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tifitoken
    Description: (this can be pull from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tifi-token/)

Also there are 2 news that could be linked to the Summary page:
    https://www.yahoo.com/now/tifi-announces-tifi-token-commencement-130000477.html
    https://www.bsc.news/post/tifi-released-roadmap-of-tifi-allverse-market-focuses-on-tifi

Also please enable conversation tab for the TIFI-USD page.

Thank you!

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Correct the website functionality!

How about providing current information on stocks and the current
    board members. Also allowing people to post comments on the
    accurate facts of the stock. I posted correct history facts on a stock
    symbol and my comments were removed. Who decides on what the
    guideline violations are? It looks like YAHOO is acquiring TWITTER
    practices of concealing TRUTH? Where is your "INTEGRITY" when
    it comes to facts YAHOO? The truth and facts should never be held
    back from the public for any reason.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Better Fact Checking Around Arizona ICE TEA

You need to check your facts better over at Yahoo! I heard like 3 stories about Arizona Ice Tea this week including a really bare bones boring inverview with the founder and no frills. Great story. Ice Tea and Concentrate are still cheap. 99 cents apparently.

Well Apparently not. I went to the gas station and they had the can of mango whatever for 23 oz at like 1.49 on the shelf. Chevron Extramile. San Francisco Bay Area. 1.49+tax and CRV which could be more if your municipality has certain sugar taxes.

So what gives? Are you even fact checking…

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stock portfolio not coming up on home page

For about 3 weeks the portfolio not coming up on home page

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →