Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 92nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow option to use the same date acquired when creating a list of 30 or forty stocks.

When you revert to the old formats, one change is needed. Allow an option to use the same date acquired when creating a list of 30 or forty stocks. It takes a lot time to create each one individually IF you don't want to use the current date

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Move the “My Portfolio” tab back to the right side of the function bar. It was moved to the left side and now hides the portfolio listing un

Move the "My Portfolio" tab back to the right side of the function bar. It was moved to the left side and now hides the portfolio listing until the cursor is moved. Moving it back to the right side of the bar allows each portfolio to be viewed while the portfolio listinf are open.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chart cursor should be able to sit on the highest and lowest value of the candle, not just the opening and closing price.

Chart cursor should be able to sit on the highest and lowest value of the candle, not just the opening and closing price. Right now it's impossible to tell the high and low of a candle because the magnet is only on the opening and closing part of the candle. Make it so that you can move your cursor up and down to get the highest and lowest price for that candle too.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop with the "Tips."

Everytime I touch Portfolios I get a series of four "Tips" starting with Holding's, etc.
    Everytime!
    Enough! Stop it now!

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Historical data downloads limited to 5000 rows

What happened to the Download Data option? I can now only download 5,000 rows at a time. I don't normally go back that far but I downloaded the daily S&P 500 (^GSPC) back to 12/31/1969 (which is about 12,000 rows) in a spreadsheet from back in January 2017. It worked fine.

Anyone else seeing this new limitation?

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. IDEAS --> Volumes colors are not representative

First of all THANK YOU! .. great service.
    I am an ex athlete so team play a must!
    What do you think about the fact that the color of the VOLUME is a little not too informing on the purpose of the data?
    A price is a set record. The volume amount a set record.
    The color a misleading in dependence of factors.
    I think that the VOLUME COLOR should be thought better.
    The split amounts and price direction can be NOT in ratio therefore misleading to a simple RED when pricing is LOWER and Dark when Pricing is HIGHER. …

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. stochastic indicator needs inputs for smoothing periods

The Stochastic Indicator needs to allow inputs for the smoothing periods as it did on the previous charts. Stochastic Momentum Indicator does allow the inputs, but the simple Stochastic Indicator does not.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Simplify mutual fund historical prices download

Why don't you remove OHL price columns and the Volume column for mutual fund historical data downloads? The OHL columns will always match the Closing price column since mutual funds are only priced once per day after the market closes. A mutual fund download should only contain Date, Close price and adjusted close.

Also, I see on many mutual funds your prices for many dates carry six places beyond the decimal point. This is not possible since all fund prices are rounded to the nearest penny by the fund company.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Charge a small competitive monthly amount for download access to your data

Charge a small competitive monthly amount for download access to your data, say $10/month.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. you need larger technical indicators too hard to see small changes

you need larger technical indicators too hard to see small changes
    see Nasdaq charting

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. terrible performance

no ideas.. .i've provided some in past. Your user experience has gone steadily from bad to terrible to increasingly ******... it will take so much effort to undo the lamesness you actually paid people to create.... i hope verizon can fire your bunch and return it to something useful... for now i have to find another solution...

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Forex tickers need setting to open=prevclose rather than open=close........

Forex tickers need setting to open=prevclose rather than open=close........as FX market is 24hrs the current setting is printing the candlestick charts wrongly

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Post News News for MedReleaf Corp. (MEDFF) and MedReleaf Corp. (LEAF.TO)

To Writers and Yahoo Content Providers: News For Stocks, MedReleaf Corp. (MEDFF) and MedReleaf Corp. (LEAF.TO), can be considered as news for both stocks. It is the same company with the MEDFF as the US OTC stock. Can you post news for Stock Leaf.to as also news for MEDFF?

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Going off site to read articles

Now I have to click off the site to read a full story? This is so obnoxoius. I click on an article to read it, not to click on another link inside that one to go to a new webpage and read the full story in a different layout.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. On the Income Statement part of the Financial section

On the Income Statement part of the Financial section, could you have a subtotal for Operating Expenses before summing with Cost of Goods Sold. It would save having to use the calculator every time.

868th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 24 25 26 28 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base