Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to access Finance because the DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA Expired on: Apr 9, 2018

Unable to access Finance because the DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA Expired on: Apr 9, 2018

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. export - update

Exporting from "My Portfolio" recent price (and daily change) values for some securities do not match screen values and/or are not up-to-date. For example, on 6/26/2018, I'm expecting the daily close of EWH of 24.39: https://portfoliomason.com/images/EWHbeforeExport.jpg
    But instead will get the 4/24/18 close and change values:
    https://portfoliomason.com/images/EWHImage.jpg

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i posted a message /question about a week ago on CBRL.its gone.why?

i posted a message/question about CBRL about a week ago.its gone. why?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. could you please get rid of the stupid little icons in lower right hand corner pertaining to a feedback survey, the close (x) button does no

could you please get rid of the stupid little icons in lower right hand corner pertaining to a feedback survey, the close (x) button does not work! Hurry up or I'm going to Bloomberg.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Decimals price graphics - yahoo finances

Decimals price format
    Yahoo finances - graphics

$ 100,01

$ 10,001

$ 1,001

$ 0,1011

$ 0,0101

$ 0,00101

……

Thanks,

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 Decimals - yahoo finances

Acerca de YAHOO FINANCES,
    en el gráfico de un valor del mercado español ... accediendo desde una PC con el navegador CHROME GOOGLE, durante una semana y ahora:

• ¿Por qué eliminaste los 4 decimales de los precios del valor que ANTES de que fueran? se muestra en la tabla? Ahora solo hay 2 decimales ...

Los 4 decimales son esenciales para saber en el dibujo gráfico cuál es el precio (4 decimales) para calcular fibonacci y soportes / resistencias. Especialmente para acciones cotizadas en 1 euro centavo a 2 centavos de euro. De estos, hay varios en el mercado español

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CHECK THE 200 DMA CALCULATION IN THE PORTFOLIO. SEVERAL OTHER RELIABLE SOURCES SHOW A DIFFERENT VALUE

ADJUST THE CALCULATION TO CORRECT VALUE FOR SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE AND THEN CHECK THE PERCENT CHANGE CALCULATION CONCERNING THE 200 DMA

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it bigger

Make it bigger

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Stock" split for mutual fund - NAVs incorrectly recalculated

Re: Historical data for mutual fund CULIX/CULAX

When there was a “stock” split for the mutual fund CULIX/CULAX on 6/18/18, you calculated the changed NAVs before that date incorrectly. You applied the multiple for the split twice, rather than just once.

For example, before the split the 6/15/18 NAV of CULIX was $15.62. The split was 1:1.5625. $15.62 / 1.5625 = 9.9968 (rounded to 10.00). By dividing by 1.5625 twice you incorrectly adjusted the NAV to 6.3980 (rounded to 6.40).

The same holds for CULAX, for which the multiple was 1.5615.

You made the same mistake for dividends before the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. EARS reverse stock split 3/2018 not recorded in historical data

EARS reverse stock split 3/2018 not recorded in historical data

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Use spell-check, proofread articles and proofread them again. Your site is littered with errors like that of a 3rd grade book report

Use spell-check, proofread articles and proofread them again. Your site is littered with errors like that of a 3rd grade book report

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My portfolio does not accurately indicate its value

I presently write call options. As such. the total column values should be negative to accurately depict the value of a given portfolio if the present price is above the cost price. For example: I own 1000 shares of a stock, which I purhased for $10000. The premium price is the cost price for call writers. If I write 10 calls at $0.5 than the premium I received is $500. If the last price at the end of the first trading day is $.60, then the total value of my stock is $10000 +(.5-.6)X1000= $9900.

As the price of the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. valid options not recognized

valid call options that I have actually purchased are not recognizable by Yahoo Finance:

DDD190118C00015000

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BSMX

Day Gain of BSMX is the same amaount of cost base of it's amount.
    So,My PORT day gain,total gain is not correct.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Several ETF's have stop updating their historical pricing as of 4/24/18.

When you switch from summary to historical data and export, occassionally the data stops as of 4/24/18. This can be true even with ^GSPC (S&P 500 index). The problem is difficult to replicate and I've observed this on less than 10% of download attempts. I've check my date range numerous times, but the odd behavior is that when the rare incomplete download occurs, it always appears to terminate at April 24, 2018. This matches other export errors when downloading recent prices from "My Portfolio". Did something happen in Yahoo's back-end on April 24, 2018?

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Incorrect AUM listed for USAI

The AUM for USAI is incorrect. The correct number is 6.45M.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base