Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default Time Frame

It would be nice to be able to set a default time so that when you go into a stock it uses 6 months instead of intraday.

728th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Technical Tools, Charts and Graphs not easy to read

Not sure why when I move the arrow on top of a specific candle stick the window showing open high low close disappears after a second or two. would help to have that window open for as long as the user needs or at least showing continuously. Also when moving the arrow to a moving average line, and if there are several ma lines open, it is hard to check the value of the average price, since there is an overlapping of pricing on the right value axis. Finally the top line of labels for each indicator is not fully…

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Filter laywer notices from Portfolio News

Can you please leave the "shareholder alert" "shareholder deadline" and other similar things out of my Portfolio News section. This section is flooded daily with these shark lawyer messages and are irrelevant.
    If you don't leave them out please give us an option to filter them out ourself if we want to!

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pakistan

Please add Pakistan stock market data. i.e. stock prices for Stocks listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange. Thanks in advance...

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can we have more company statistics available to construct portfolio?

I would like to have all the company data in the company statistics page available to construct a portfolio. For example, profit margin, operation margin, cash per share, debt, debt per share, revenue per share, current ratio, etc. are not available to choose. It is important for me to see cash per share with EPS, to determine if company has enough cash to cover dividend. It is also important to see if the company is profitable, as compared to others.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add realtime data for the European markets

Add real time data for the European marktes (especially Switzerland and Germany.
    There is almost no public platform that is able to show real time data for all market (some have (only) Germany, some have (only) Switzerland some (as Yahoo) has (only USA).
    So.. this would be a standalone feature for Yahoo.
    I would pay a (small) amount for this monthly (if there would be an option that would include at least Switzerland and Germany).

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enhance portfolio view with separators

First congrats to your existing yahoo finance!
    It's one of the best I know on the public market and was not down in the time of the crash (as many other platforms).
    I own shares in the USA, Switzerland and Germany.
    As you know, the markets have different markte times.
    My proposals:
    1.) It would be great, if it would be possible to separate the portfolio vie with own separators (name/title and maybe back color).
    E.g.:
    "Shares USA"
    - Ticker symbols
    "Shares Switzerland"
    - Ticker symbols
    "Shares Germany"
    - Ticker symbols
    Each separator should be a group that can be…

908th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Font on 1D 5D 1M Chart Too Small

On the the big chart page, we can see the 1 day, 5 day, 1 month etc types of charts. On the right side of the chart is the price/number. This number is too small to read. Please help to adjust it to twice the height/size. (Using chrome/windows, probably same on other browsers) Thanks.

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Conversations

Most lower share price stocks have many paid "pumpers" promoting the stocks. I have no idea why they are allowed to continue. They have made the conversation section useless. I have posted several factual comments that follow the post guidelines, but they are flagged by pumpers almost immediately and taken down. If I lost over $200k in a stock, which I have, and comment why I feel that happened, I should be able to. Pumpers should not be able to control these conversations and only have their voices heard. This has gone on as long as I can remember, and…

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Broker Webull to the list of brokers

Add Webull to the list of brokers

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create link that takes you back to Summary Page

Create a link that takes you directly back to Summary Page.
    Too often I am looking at a number of charts and the only way back to the Summary Page is using back arrow.... annoying if you are 10 charts in.

A simple link would be useful.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a way to link two tabs....

enter symbol is one tab - brings Summary Page in first page and opens chart in second tab.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. cvs. importing

I have subscribed to Morningstar premium for years. I am regularly able to import from my brokerage account holdings in cvs format directly into Morningstar. Not having this option is a major inconvenience

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stale market data for listed Swiss real estate funds

Hi there, it appears market data is stale for a number of real estate funds listed on the Swiss Exchange (examples below).

It would be great to get that data into your platform. Many thanks!

ERRES.SW
    SFPF.SW
    RSPF.SW

Here are their respective pages on the Swiss Exchange's web site:

https://www.six-group.com/exchanges/funds/securityinfoen.html?id=CH0124238004CHF4
    https://www.six-group.com/exchanges/funds/securityinfoen.html?id=CH0120791253CHF4
    https://www.six-group.com/exchanges/funds/securityinfoen.html?id=CH0039415010CHF4

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Data from Eurex exchange

Hi,
    Please add EUREX data, and historical data from the largest European futures and options market.
    OPTIONS AND FUTURES.
    The products traded on this exchange vary from German and Swiss debt instruments to European stocks and various stock indexes.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Price alerts for non US stocks

I'd like to request for the price alert feature for non-US stocks as well.

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. NEW Finance Screener highlighting BULLS Suggestion

Hello Yahoo! Finance Premium Improvement Team,
    Keith, at Yahoo! Customer Care, suggested I submit my suggestions here.
    First of all, I’m a new member, and I’ve already found great applicable value for my approach to active investing.
    Here’s my suggestion, and I did try creating a “screener”, but I could not find the right filters: Could you create a screener that captures all equities that presently have earned a “green” circle for all three periods, i.e. short-, mid-, and long-terms, backed up by a “bull” classification via the Chart Events feature.
    I don’t see any of the screeners entitled, “Bull…

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St.

Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St. These so-called "stories" are just spam that looks like it was compiled by some kind of bot.

379th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please refer to UWT shareholders in facebook. You can write great article from complaints. My name is Kevin email k1ohio@att.net

Please refer to UWT shareholders in facebook. You can write great article from complaints. My name is Kevin email k1ohio@att.net

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Start videos with sound or give option

Have it ON. Then when i hit start the sound is ON. Who watches silent videos? For what reason!? Also add % gain or loss to home screen indexes and the date

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base