Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Finance Indonesia's Historical Stock price stop at 13 April 2018 then jump directly to current date.

Dear Yahoo Support Team,

Need your help, why is that the Indonesian Stock Historical Price (suck as TLKM.JK, HMSP.JK, etc) was stop at 13 April 2018 then jump directly to current date?
    is there are any issues with this historical price feature?

attached is the example of TLKM.JK (PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia)

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Incorrect prior day's closing data for MMM, PFE and VZ on summary pages

4/6/18. The summary pages for MMM, PFE and VZ list the Wednesday closes as the prior day's closes. The change data, however, is correct. An old issue that seems to pop up again and again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option Problem with Apple Jan. 18, 2019, $215

I have been trading Apple options for quite a while. I have a serious problem with Jan. 18, 2019 option for $215. It shows last traded date as Feb. 16 (I purchased on 1/2/18). Sometimes it will change to current date, but will sometimes show erraneous info in day change and/or total change. It is almost worthless when viewing on iPhone. Total change does not reflect any change in most instances. Also option for $210 om same date is very slow in responding on PC and sometimes on iPhone.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. API for financial data

API for financial data

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. won't pay!

stop sending this **** i won't pay you for anything

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. limit level seven question moving abilities

put a limit on how many questions level seven users can move a day and put a limit on how many times they can move a specific question

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NAV for QDVE.DE is in USD, the symbol is in EUR

NAV for QDVE.DE is suspiciously higher than the price which is in EUR. It matches the USD NAV price for the ETF in iShares website: https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en/products/280510/ishares-sp-500-information-technology-sector-ucits-etf?siteEntryPassthrough=true&locale=en_GB&userType=individual
    I guess that there is a currency mismatch in the Yahoo Finance's page of the symbol.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can not get 10 year historical data on stock - Error message 'Start' date must be prior to 'End' date.

When looking up a 10 year historical data for a stock, an error message "'Start' date must be prior to 'End' date." appears. However, the start date is already prior to the end date...

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. yahoo chart daily bar missing

Yahoo Chart Problem: Daily Chart bar missing for 04-06-2018 (Friday) and is plotted on 04-09-2018 (Monday) in the middle of market hours which has a 04-09-2018 bar displayed. Hourly chart displays bars for 04-06-2018. The problem is on all ticker symbols tested.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Historical data for SSW (Seaspan) now missing

Historical data for SSW (Seaspan) is now missing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. change?

You already have a good website, why would you want to change it?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Screener based on Technical Analysis

Technical Indicator Screener

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide option on comments to post to StockTwits

Add option to comments to link to StockTwits

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SOFTWARE ERROR CHECKING BEFORE RELEASE

I WOULD WANT YAHOO MANAGEMENT TO INSIST THAT THEIR SOFTWARE WORK ERROR-FREE FOR A CHANGE.I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE REALLY LINKING TO THEIR BROKERAGE HOUSE THRU YOU.....YOUR PROGRAMS ARE UNRELIABLE AND SPRUNG ON THE USERS WITHOUT WARNING OR JUSTIFICATION. CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE.

AM I TOO HARSH? SORRY.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Historical Data for ACV only goes back 3 days to April 25, 2018

Post historical data for ACV from launch date April 26, 2015. Currently only shows last 3 days data.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. desktop mobile conflict

reorder portfolio on desktop works. close yahoo and its still reordered next time yahoo is opened. however, open yahoo finance on cell phone or ipad and the order reverts back to the old order everywhere including desktop. sucks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Public Information

I don't want to pay anything for information that is free from public sources.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pair Trades

Potential pair trade ideas

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have tried to update cash and it will not hold new number - thanks....

I have tried to update cash and it will not hold new number - please fix and also why can't you leave things alone - you make changes and have not tested new system - do you have no pride ??

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base