Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Buy essay online

EATTLE, March 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why would yahoo put an AD on the ticker symbol search box when viewing chart full screen

Why in the world would you put an ad to cover the ticker search button? I have used yahoofinance for the past 15 years and I am just about fed up with all the issues that occur on the site for the past 2-3 years.

When you click full screen for the chart, the search button on the top right is covered with some BS ad

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your conversations are BROKEN

Can't load any conversations on either desktop or mobile. Has been an issue for weeks with $AMC - mysteriously deleted comments, not showing recent reactions...

Now it's not working period.

Why even bother having the conversation feature at all if A) they are broken and unreliable, and B) big brother Yahoo is just going to manipulate what people see.

Fix your system.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Historical data in UK stocks from 26th July 2021 has the decimal in the wrong place

Historical data on UK stocks for 26th July has decimal in the wrong place. It seems to be showing prices in £ instead of pence. Really throws out charts etc I've noticed it on a whole bunch of UK stocks, example: ITM.L GRG.L SMS.L EXPN.L NG.L RDSB.L and every other one I've looked at. I assume it affects all UK stocks. ^FTSE unaffected.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Commentws are not working. It always returns to "sign in to post", no matter how many times I sing in.

Comments on articles are no longer working. It always says: "Sign in to post", no matter how many times I sing in. Probably a virus has affected Yahoo once again.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. new idea, financial ratio

Hi

we need the historic financial ratios data, like liquidity, P/E, ...etc on CSV file

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. wrong claim of URL in articles

I couldn't post a comment where I simply point out that Medicare Premium Increases often wipe out most of Soc.Sec. COLA's because your robot claimed "Your comment contains an external link."
    I took a wild guess and changed "Soc.Sec." to "Social Security" and it was accepted. Please fix this error so it won't happen again.
    There have been several times where I couldn't post information because the same error where I had no external link and couldn't figure out what the robot was mistaking for a URL.
    Additionally, in a couple instances where I tried to warn that the last…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ETF holdings gone missing

It used to be that when you click on an ETF ticker in yahoo finance mobile app and then click on the detail tab you could see the ETF holdings. That seems to have disappeared. You can no longer see the ETF holdings.

Please restore this capability to see ETF holdings from the detail tab.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add back price alerts for companies outside of US

Have always been able to add price alerts for NZX companies... But this has randomly been removed...?

Please add price alerts back for companies outside of US on the Android App.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Thank you for taking down Jack Blount from the Yahoo INTRUSION profile; also, Julia Kramer is no longer at INTRUSION. Could you take her dow

We continue to see several catalysts for outperformance and the
    multiple returning to a historical premium vs peers (35% vs now at 30%): 1)
    GM resilience in spite of TI not raising prices to customers which implies limited
    downside from eventually normalization; and 2) share gains from stable lead times
    and high (relative to peers) inventory availability.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. INTRUSION's (INTZ) CEO, Jack Blount, has left the company. Could you kindly take his name down from the management lisitng on your profile

INTRUSION's (INTZ) CEO, Jack Blount, has left the company. Could you kindly take his name down from the management lisitng on your profile

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. firefox is constantly refreshing on a yahoo screeen

I use Firefox for email and everything else. I have Yahoo portfolios. They constantly refresh the page, right in the middle of me trying to do something on the Yahoo portfolio. I have googled this and it says to change the "autorefresh" to false(using about:config). This does not work and causes other problems. There is no where in the Yahoo screen that I can find to change anything. Firefox just started doing this in the last few months. I cannot figure out how to stop it. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STOP THE AUTO PAGE REFRESH UNDER YAHOO USING FIREFOX…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SNE does not appear on Watchlists - but does in a single stock lookup

Sony Corp. code SNE - has not appeared for months on watchlists - and response was a bug, with the fix of unknown duration. Still does not appear, and yet when you do a 'lookup of the stock price' - it is there. When will the Watch lists be fixed too?

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Time chart

I just bought a IPhone XR and downloaded Yahoo Finance version 8.8.0 and since then my time chart (5 days, 1 month, 6 months, CDA, 1a, 5a, max) is frozen and can’t see the past trading numbers. Please help to unlock this :-)
    P.S. with my iPhone X I have never experienced the bug in the past

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. chart full screen - symbols only show 1 symbol box in 3 symbol compare - I saw your compare notes & did that - it stopped working

I get 3 tickers chart lines but now ONLY shows the last added ticker box. I can't change color or shape or even see the name for the other tickers. It USED TO work but quit working

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug in stock split

Hello, Thanks for great work to yahoo team.

I would like to describe a bug related to the yahoo finance.

Whenever any stock do forward or reverse split, it does not show day % gain/loss correctly. As you can see today for NVDA it is showing -561.49 (-74.75%).

I have seen this issue many times in the past as well. Please revisit your code for stock split.

Rajeev

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the Dow 30 Components listing. It has been saying no component data for weeks.

The Dow 30 Components listing has been broken for weeks.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No data on Mutual Funds

I'm a business teacher and I instruct my students to use Yahoo finance to look up data on Mutual funds. Currently, any mutual funds I enter into your page are coming up with N/A on all data except the price. What is going on?

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bugs with brazilian ETFs

Many brazilian ETFs have bugs with historical data, there are many ranges without prices. For example: BOVA11.SA, PIBB11.SA, IMAB11.SA

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base