Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Linked Fidelity account shows no holdings

I am only able to see the account balance, no holdings or the information is showing.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. missing stock

HISA.TO does not show up

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. non

The price tags on the chart block the last date data, big inconvenient! hope to fix soon. Thanks.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the error error 'We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.'

In Yahoo finance plus, i clicked on Fair Value on a stock called Path. But the screen showed several sections with the error 'We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.' I'm assuming this is a bug, please let me know when this can be fixed.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Where is the Delete Portfolio Button

I go to Settings on one of my portfolios, and there is no "Delete Portfolio" button to push. What's up.

msavage_74105@yahoo.com

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Demand for Correction of the Name of a company that I follow up in Yahoo Finance system

Dear Yahoo Finance Team,

I need your kind support regarding a very importante issue.

I downloaded Yahoo finance on 26th of october 2021 and tried to see a company which sign is RALYH.IS. Although the name of the company is RAL Yatırım Holding A.Ş., it is writen in different pages as BİSAŞ TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. Thus one sign that is RALYH.IS has two completely different company names in your system. The current and valid name of the company is RAL YATIRIM HOLDING A.S. and the sign of the company is RALYH.IS. The problem occurs while trying to access…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Incorrect for Oatly Group AB (OTLY) in Total Debt/Equity (mrq)

Incorrect for Oatly Group AB (OTLY) in Total Debt/Equity (mrq) ,since total dep=127.83M ad Equity = 1,34B , so Total Debt/Equity (mrq) should be =0.10 , but in yahoo it shows = 9.54

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My Holdings Total Amount Is Not Accurate

In My Portfolios and the bold subheading "My Holdings", the total value along with Day Gain and Total Gain reports the incorrect amount. I know this to be true, since if I add the sum of all the Market Value amounts for my portfolios it does not equal My Holdings value. I should not I view my Holdings on three different devices. My mobile phone and one PC is incorrect, while the other PC is reporting the correct amount.

So far steps tried to remedy:
    1. Logout and back in again on both mobile and Web
    2. Going into settings…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update P/L data according to chosen time horizon

When I look at a stock on its quote/default site in Chrome for laptop, the "P/L (P/L%)" values in the headline do not update according to the time horizon I choose on the graph (1D, 5D, 1M... 5Y). It always just shows the values for 1D/daily. I find this to be completely unexpected behavior and therefore a bug rather than a feature request. In your iOS mobile app the values update according to the chosen time horizon. Google Finance does it as well. This is literally the only reason why I use Google Finance more than I use Yahoo Finance…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Finance page is now a disaster

What the heck happened to your yahoo finance page for comparison stock plotting. Labels are gone. Horrible interface. Please restore old charting system

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The person who is in charge of the board should be just and fair

I recently go to the RIDE board and found out someone is in charge of the board, and he/she doesn't like my posts just deleted my posts. It is so against the simple democratic principle that we all have the right to speak up as long as we are not out of the line.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Too jumpy, Could not make a comment on one of your articles

Test your website to make sure they work it won't even let me do this comment and says I should sign in which I already did.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow long time loyal users to post

Allow long time Yahoo users to post alternative ideas.You were my second forum I joined after AOL. I have been blocked from posting because of my common sense analysis of some of your reporting. If a writer is writing about a days events it should not be posted as if it is in the past while the market is still moving. That is considered market manipulation.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Portfolio holdings Inaccurate calculation of average cost, gain/loss

Error in formula for Average Cost per Share, which seems to occur If negative quantity lots (sales) exist for a holding.

Average looks OK for holdings with all purchases and no sales, but if any sales the calculated Average cost/share is way off, which makes the gain or loss figure inaccurate and useless for tracking investments in yahoo portfolio.

Example of 1 stock's inaccurate average- I have 12 lots of purchases at prices ranging from $14 to $17.87, and 4 lots of sales (quantity is minus) at prices from $14 to $16 .... and the automatic calculation of Average share…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please explain to me how to view the curves of the Italian btp or, if it is missing, implement this possibility, thanks

Please explain to me how to view the curves of the Italian btp or, if it is missing, implement this possibility, thanks

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. inceptial.com is a scam company

The purpose of Inceptial is to get you to invest as much as possible. If you don't want to make any more deposits they will give you some bad advice so that you lose money. Then you need to make more deposits to avoid being thrown out. You'll be told not to use a stop loss. If you still don't want to invest they close your account and don't answer your emails and stop calling. They have closed mine 30 hours ago and it's still closed. They will make money on you, and when they don't, they impose all kinds…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. my stocks prices in the portfolio newST1 are not loading, the circle keeps spininng

yesterday my stock prices were loading but not today Nov 12, 2021. Why is that?

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Market value not calculating

Symbol DCRCW is found and shows the prices and allows you to put in the quantity, but doesn't calculate the market value.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base