Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put Average 3 month volume in the screener

You do not have an option to set up a screener at the start of a trading day based on average 3 month volume. Day Traders and Swing Traders can't filter usable stocks based on average volume before the market opens. This filter idea should be one of the most common sense suggestions on this whole feedback forum...that probably nobody from yahoo pays attention to.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Customize Columns (from a list of options)

Please allow us to customize the columns that are visible to us in the detailed view of our stock lists.

It would be nice to have a list of options to choose from such as P/E ratio, market cap, YTD change, literally any data set should be able to be selected as a preferred main visible column.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search trades

Add a feature to be able to search trades by buy/sell, date range, volume. Return results include type, date/time, volume, price and maybe market source.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time instead of looking at individual stock.

It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HIDE button to only hide and not delete exited investments

Currently, when we sold entire lot of a company in our portfolio, the holdings figure become ZERO and Total Gain/Loss is shown. However, due to multiple companies invested over a period of time I am now having too many entries with ZERO holdings visible in the portfolio.

I don't want to delete those companies as they still show how much I lost/gain with my investments in stock markets. Something really useful.

Can we introduce a HIDE button for zero holdings? That'll trim the visible portfolio with active holdings only but still the gain/loss of previously sold shares will remain part…

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add NAV (Net Asset Value) for Bonds/ETFs

Custom portfolio views do not offer the option to include NAV (Net Asset Value) which is displayed in the summary individual view

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Average daily volume on thumb over

Average daily volume on thumb over

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Real-Time TSX Stock Prices

Please include real-time stock prices for the TSX (Canadian). I know you've recently done so for the US indexes, and translating that over to the TSX would be absolutely amazing!

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. add the ability to set alerts by percentage

A great feature would be if we can set alerts when a stokc goes up or down by a set percentage. We will be alerted that it has gone up or down by the percentage ammount we set. Thanks!!

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. For futures data, please add more next month symbols

Hi,
    For crude oil, you have now only the 1 near futures data, CL=f,
    1) Can you add some more?
    CL=F2 (For next 2 months future)CL=f3, CL=f12 (for the next year future data), CL=f24.
    2) Can you do it for other instruments, such as Gold, Silver, ...Foreign indexes, Foreign currencies, etc'?

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data. When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possi

Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data.
    When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possible to allow the addition data: such as Altman Z score.and Rorac? You do have that data on stock screener

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. volume candle

Volume Candestick Chart is available on the Android app on my mobile but not on Web version on my version laptop nor Ios app on ipad. So please add the VOLUME CANDLESTICK CHART for Window browser and Ios version. Thank You.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

289th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back the trade option

Can you please bring back the trade option. Having multiple brokerages is a pain. The app originally had it when I started using it. Please bring it back!!

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please Add Recommended rating as a field - range of value in custom screener

Need the value / filter of 'Recommended Rating' .. for e.g. GM is 2.1 today. So if I create a custom screener, I should be able to select a range of recommended ratings ... amongst other parameters already available. This would be a great feature. If I am bullish I would select the 'buy' side range .. if bearish .. sell side range. Can this be implemented ASAP? I hope you do .. otherwise to be honest I don't see much value in the Premium account

170th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Interview Dr. Jay Bhattacharya study of Corvid-19 infection rates in Santa Clara County, CA using the new FDA approved anti-body test

Letter to the Yahoo financial team concerning getting an interview with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Phd
    Professor of Medicine and Senior Fellow at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research

Tests are being done right now on different populations of people to check them for the corvid-19 anti-bodies and with this information policies can be selected how best to deal with the various outbreaks of people coming down with symptoms. Please watch the interview that I am leaving a link to on YouTube (https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=K7v2F3usNVA). If that does not work then search YouTube.com for UncommonKnowledge with Peter Robinson. Dr.…

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. mutual fund prices in portfolio lists

For mutual fund prices in portfolio lists, during the trading day, have the price in a different color to show that it isn't the current price, and then change the color after the trading day finishes to reflect the price for the mutual fund on that day... also, don't include the mutual fund values in the portfolio value change for the day, until after the current value for mutual funds for that day is posted (after the trading day closes)...

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trade Feature

The TRADE FEATURE was recently removed from yahoo finance Apps for Some reason. I thought this was a great and convenient feature and would like to see it returned.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Default Time Frame

It would be nice to be able to set a default time so that when you go into a stock it uses 6 months instead of intraday.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base