Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RSI to Portfolio?

Could you please add the technical oscillator RSI to Portfolios! If not can I access to number and import to a spreadsheet?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portfolio and index performance

When in the Yahoo Finance app, on the global Markets tab, I believe it would be nice if users were able to view their portfolio performance along with the boarder indexes, if the user wanted to.

Along with seeing the Dow, S&P, and NASDAQ, one could include their portfolio's performance and toggle between returns for a day, week, month, year, etc.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reset portfolio change calculations to a fixed date

I would like to be able to reset the portfolio start values for the change calculations to the values of shares on a specified date such as a newyear or some other date

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Wrong colours for the numbers in dark mode

Hi Yahoo, really like everything you have on Yahoo Finance and I use it all the time for my investments. Just wondering, if you can change a feature with the "dark mode"? So on the app it works great but on the website the colours of the numbers are reversed (as in the green ones are red and the red ones are green). Can you change it to the right colours matching the ones in "normal mode" and in the yahoo finance app? Thanks a ton!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. VIX futures

Hello Yahoo team,
    While Yahoo finance does provide data on numerous futures, the VIX futures on CFE are sorely missing. Ever thought of putting them on? I would love to have them.
    Thank you and kind regards
    Stefan

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why you are not showing the Trading value for each share

Why you are not showing the Trading value for each share
    You are showing only the volume but not the value.
    Look the DAX and EuroNext they are showing and the trading value for each share. You should also add this tool for the investor

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. dividend calculation as an option to add in a porfolio view

Can we add a new option in the portfolio views, showing the estimated yearly dividend by lineitem, and a portfolio total. I rely on the dividends of my portfolio. It would be great to see how much it brings. The info needed to calculate is already there (current value times div%, of number of shares times div yield in $).

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding time of day (e.g. before market open, after market close) to earnings dates

Good evening Yahoo! Finance,
    A suggestion to attract and retain site traffic is to list whether earnings calls are before market open, or after market close. You currently have all raw 10-digit timestamp earnings as 8pm ET. This is inaccurate and loses traffic to competitor sites like FinViz and Earnings Whispers.

Best Regards,
    R. Nate Lockwood

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Header tickers

For the love of God....put Nasdaq beside the Dow in the header. It looks like a kid created it...so annoying!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The most popular pre-trade stocks

Hi, Question Please- Is it possible to see the most traded stocks in pre-trade? If so what is the way to see?
    You can guide me thank you very much.
    Beatriz

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. All Holdings View

Currently portfolios are separated by account type, making things difficult if you have multiple brokerages. It would be very helpful to have a "All Holdings view" where all your assets can be displayed.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Screen stock on basis of Performance outlook ( short term, mid term and Long term)

I would like to screen the stock on basis of performance outlook ( short term/medium term / long term). please add screening criteria of the performance outlook

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Screen stock on basis of Recommendation Ratings

I would like to screen the stock on basis of recommendation rating. please add a screening criteria for recommendation rating.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The price change, next to the ticker on the mobile app should be shown as a percentage not $$$

The mobile app is great. I only have one comment. When displaying the quote there are shown: a ticker, a small graph, a price, and a price change in dollars. In my opinion, the price change should be shown as a percentage for a direct comparison of a price change of different equities.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Set Conversations to list by "Newest Reactions" as default

Its been said before, but it would be great to see conversations default listings by newest by default. If not default, provide a setting to indicate users preference. This can be achieved with cookies or site settings options. I hate having to change from "Top Reactions" that can be useless old info or someone just getting reactions from a rant. This does not encourage users participation in chat. Is this change really all the hard Yahoo? Please....

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. realtime quotes

Hello, how can i get realtime quotes on Yahoo Finance?
    regards, Klaus

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. In the app, customize the gain you want to see

In the app, for my portfolio, I can see "Today's gain" and "Total gain".
    I would like to be able to customize this, for example "This month's gain" or "last 30 days' gain" or "Year's gain" etc.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ADD DARK COLOR TO FINANCE CHARTS.. TOO BRIGHT NOW

Add a way for us to change background color on Y/Finance... way too Bright Now... Thanks ...

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'd like to see my holdings in my linked accounts on the stock ticker's page like in the mobile app

Oh the mobile app, I can scroll down on each stock ticker's page to view my holdings in my link accounts (if any). I don't see similar functionality on the website, would would be nice.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base