Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stock Finance Summary: show Actual % stock price vs timescale chosen

Right now, the stock price % (rise or fall) being shown on the stock summary sheet, is FIXED..ie only shows the current day (1D) value. It should be expanded so that when viewing ie 5D or 1MTH or 6MTH or 1YR or 5YR it shows the real % for that timescale (instead it is only showing the current 1D reading). Hate to compare, but Google finance has this feature and it is a great for tracking a stock % vs various timelines. Hope you implement it soon, am sure others would agree!

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Blank data

Tickers become redundant due to delisting, expiry or code changes by the exchange, Can a reason (or status) be shown rather than just blank data in the metrics?

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Cashaa

Can u please add CAS (Cashaa), a cryptocoin

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 5 day change

Can you add 5-day change and 20-day as part of the data that can be added to a view?

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add the date and stock price when you started watching the sticker symbol.

Please add a date and stock price of the ticker symbol to the watch list. For example: ticker ' the day you started watching it and the price it was. This date and price would remain static. That way a person can track (look back) how their stock is doing since they started watching it. It would be like paper trading in a way. Thank you. Please let me know if you like my idea. Thank you

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Move existing stocks within a Portfolio to a New Portfolio with 2 or 3 clicks

I track a large number of equities/stocks but would like to easily, by checking the box next to each stock symbol, move say 20 stocks to a newly created portfolio without having to do so by typing each or all of them into a new portfolio. Thx in advance.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Seeing % weight of each investment in my portfolio

Could you pls advise how i can see a column which displays the % weight of a particular investment against the total value of the portfolio? I can’t seem to find it.. thx

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dividend Reinvestment Tracking In Portfolio

Add ability to track dividend reinvesting in the portfolios for more accurate tracking of return on investments.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add more columns (such as percentage from 52 week high, notes, short ratio) to mobile app

In the Yahoo Finance mobile app, add the columns we you have available in the web version, such as percentage from 52 week high/low, notes, short ratio, etc.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Alerts by percentage of 52 week high/low

Please add the ability to add alerts for stocks based on when stock goes x percent above or below the 52 week high or low. Same thing would be good for percentage move above/below 50 day/100 day moving average.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to set up alerts on Yahoo Finance web site

I'd like to be able to manage/add/edit alerts on the Yahoo Finance web site similar to how I can in the mobile app.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can't pull latest stock price date into Excel

Hi. In my experience Yahoo Finance is the most Excel-interface user friendly source for financial data for those of us that conduct analysis in Excel. The problem is when trying to pull the latest price on a particular stock. In Yahoo Finance, this price is given on top in large font, while below you show tabulated data like previous close, open, bid, ask, etc. When pulling data into Excel it is this tabulated data that gets pulled in, while the latest price is not. I know it may be redundant to most, but including the latest price on this tabulated…

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Are news updated news or propaganda?

I've been a user of Yahoo Mail & Finance for years. I've enjoyed tracking and researching investments.

As an investor, I'm just curious have your sold the news feed out to advertisers? What is the source of the news feed? Until recently I assumed it was actual news. Now seeing the same story posted 4 times in the last week, it appears advertisers are paying you to pump their stocks. It's feels more like a marketing gimmick than actual news. I can go to Reddit if I want a modern day boiler room.

Please confirm if the feed is financial…

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SORTING and VIEWS

I have a 'radical' ideal:
    1. "A DEFAULT SORT" for each VIEW. Like a VIEW "PROFIT, DAILY, DIVIDENDS...". It would really save some time.
    2. A DEFAULT VIEW and its SORT when entering the site. Some of us have more than a couple of stocks.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Feedback

Here's a thought! If Scaramoochi gets to badmouth the President, I wanna reply!

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Portfolio alerts- the ability to be notified via push alert if your portfolio +/- a % or amount

We already can set price alerts on individual stocks - we should also have the ability to set an alert if your total portfolio/holdings drops/grows by a certain percentage or amount.
    E.g. portfolio holdings is £100k and you set an alert for a 5% decrease- a few days later your portfolio drops 5% to £95k and you get a push alert.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How does Yahoo Finance Premium differ from Investor's Business Daily?!?

How does Yahoo Finance Premium differ from Investor's Business Daily?!? Both cost $34.95 per month. And, does Yahoo Founder Jerry Yang still work at Yahoo?

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More filters needed for Investment Ideas

Present filters in Investment Ideas/research reports section is not enough find suitable idea for us. Please add Price Range selection, Pattern, specific date range selection, Idea generated time price. These information is helpful, if its not possible please allow us to download the history Investment Ideas.

920th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base