Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete Scam news

Hi!

The Yahoo News editorial team leaked to the public a review of the "best writing services" from the advertised agency GlobeNewsWire, which steal money from users and do not provide purchased goods (student written papers). At the same time, according to the rules of both sites, such publications are completely prohibited! Please check the information and stop cheating your users!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Thanks!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On charts, when the interval is set to 1 week, the 50 day and 200 day crossovers are different than when the interval is set to 1 day.

I suspect that when the interval is set to 1 week, a 50 week and 200 week is presented instead of the 50 day and 200 day. Haven't done the the math, though.

81st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stock quote BRMS-W has stopped updating since end April

Stock quote BRMS-W has stopped updating since end April

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ISF.L

The data for ISF.L is plainly wrong and has been for a long time.
    As this ETF tracks the FTSE 100, the major need of a G7 country and it is clearly wrong, how can the rest of the data for less well known ETFs be trusted ?

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. stale pricing

3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund - Class A CAD (0P0001DH7Y.TO) Is not updatuing daily on your system yet it trades daily and you list daily price data. It seems to be stuck on the April 23rd closing price.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Crypto chart issues

Your crypto charts have been down for two days now. What’s going on guys?

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. check you company conversations

Please check out the way you are splitting conversations between FirstEnergy (FE) and First Energy Metals (FE.CN) there are several conversations that appear in both and there seems to be some confusion as to which site they are posting messages to

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. RBC mutual funds show April 23rd prices as the current price. Price data in the chart view shows data as recent as April 30th.

RBC mutual funds show April 23rd prices as the current price. Price data in the chart view shows data as recent as April 30th. See 0P000073LN.TO for an example.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. charts are not showing properly. few candles are always missing

few candles are always missing from few days. today last candle is showing of 23 april & next candle of today only

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change time zone on charts

Please fix the fact that the time zone is wrong in the charts according to the users local time zone. The time zone in the chart should reflect the time zone of the users device.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can't download historical data, what happened? OH NO can you bring it back

CAN you bring back historical data download to excel please

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wrong exchange rates?

I have 4 portfolios all in different currencies rolled up to my account in USD. Seems someone has the wrong exchange rates or totals as my total in USD is not correct based on summing up the portfolios by a large number.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why are my stock reviews kept getting deleted by Yahoo?

It happened so many times!! My posts were deleted by Yahoo instantly right after I posted, there was nothing offensive or inappropriate. I'm also sure they were not being reported because I refreshed the page one sec after I posted just to check if they are still there and they were gone. Is this the REAL freedom of speech or what?

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base