Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. “Go to My Portfolio” link from home page personal stock list is not loading

“Go to My Portfolio” link from the home page personal stock list is not loading. We love this feature. Please fix it.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

40 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Holdings Total Amount Is Not Accurate

In My Portfolios and the bold subheading "My Holdings", the total value along with Day Gain and Total Gain reports the incorrect amount. I know this to be true, since if I add the sum of all the Market Value amounts for my portfolios it does not equal My Holdings value. I should not I view my Holdings on three different devices. My mobile phone and one PC is incorrect, while the other PC is reporting the correct amount.

So far steps tried to remedy:
    1. Logout and back in again on both mobile and Web
    2. Going into settings…

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The person who is in charge of the board should be just and fair

I recently go to the RIDE board and found out someone is in charge of the board, and he/she doesn't like my posts just deleted my posts. It is so against the simple democratic principle that we all have the right to speak up as long as we are not out of the line.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. .

This has been said over and over for months now and yet you have not fixed the sign in problem. Fix it or I'm done with Yahoo. There are plenty of other sources to get the news and I don't have to sign in every time I pull up the sites.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The new chart tab for stocks, lost its legend to identify different stocks plotted under "comparison".

The new chart tab for stocks has cool shading, but lost its legend to identify different stocks plotted under "comparison". Now, if you plot several stocks at once for comparison, there is no way to identify them.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 12/2/21 finance home page does not work. it's does not refresh or populate this morning

2/2/21 finance home page does not work. it's does not refresh or populate this morning

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Wrong quotes being displayed

I see that the wrong quotes are being displayed today. The after hour quotes seem to be right.
    For example, "BABA" shows $143.60 as the closing price today (11/29), but the correct closing price is $132.09 (on the Yahoo Finance app, this shows correctly). The after hours price is showing correctly.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the error error 'We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.'

In Yahoo finance plus, i clicked on Fair Value on a stock called Path. But the screen showed several sections with the error 'We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.' I'm assuming this is a bug, please let me know when this can be fixed.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Where is the Delete Portfolio Button

I go to Settings on one of my portfolios, and there is no "Delete Portfolio" button to push. What's up.

msavage_74105@yahoo.com

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pre-market calc

wrong calculation for pre-market, with symbol TELL (it should be positive instead of negative ...). I can't attach a screen dump here because there is not this option. Thanks.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. News releases not showing

I can't see the news releases anymore of companies in my portfolio on Yahoo Finance.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Abuse of report

The abuse of the Report features is diminishing the value of Yahoo! I have seen a post by the CEO of NRXP disappear when it clearly did not violate the guidelines.

Within minutes, some posts can get 40-80 thumbs up, but reasonable post disappears.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Price alerts for non US stocks

I dont know why all the other posts in this forum were ignored / cannot be voted on, but please add this feature in to allow price alerts for non US stocks

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Correct

Why is OMX Copenhagen 25 Index (^OMXC25) ALWAYS wrong ??

Just now 4 days old !!

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Minified React is causing error on Most Actives, Stock Gainers, Stock Losers page

Minified React is causing error on Most Actives, Stock Gainers, Stock Losers page whenever I apply custom filter and dynamic data is received from server.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX your robot. It's infuriating that abbreviating Social Security as "Soc. Sec." causes a comment to be rejected for "an external link"

I list stock data and am told I'm not being civil!
    RIDICULOUS!
    If your goal is to prevent people from presenting information that aids the article, you have strongly succeeded!

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My portfolio disappeared !!!!

All my portfolios disappeared from Yahoo Finance. I had ~ 100 positions in ~ 10 portfolios, stocks that ii followed and I added during 1 year, with detailed notes and a lot of data. Not sure if on 30 November, as other users say their portfolios disappeared, but I saw mines missing on 2 December. I really need them back , it's tens of hours of work and hundreds hours of research. and a huge amount of trust in you Yahoo. Now a huge amount of frustration... Yahoo??? Anybody???

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base