Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. 1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  75 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why do you randomly delete or censor posts in Yahoo Finance stock boards?

i have posted cut and paste excerpts from various websites without links included, posting FACTS, and Yahoo keeps deleting them. I even had my account blocked for trying to post one of them more than once. Why is it against policy to post facts? Why can some posters attack others, and not even get warned?

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All the "articles" sponsored by Smart Asset are nothing more than ads for their financial adviser service. They need to be labeled as an AD

All the "articles" sponsored by Smart Asset are nothing more than ads for their financial adviser service. They need to be labeled as an AD. They also often represent outdated information as current - like the "new" RMD rules that were put into place almost a year ago. AND MUST THERE BE SO MANY OF THESE "ARTICLES" FROM THEM? Give it a rest and add some real articles.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ESG should be ignored and discouraged.

ESG is a marxist inspired ideology that should not be charactarized as mainstream. It has nothing to do with the United Sates economy or markets except to intimidate malleable executives to follow leftist anti-American agendas.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide the Bearish/Neutral/Bullish polls

My god that new polling feature that is on every security page right in the middle under the chart is pedantic. Please, please either totally delete it, or let me, as a paying Premium customer, hide it permanently. It's blocking actual useful info like Volume from the initial view on my iPhone 12 Plus Max.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rick Newman

After all this time, probably well over 100 biased articles against Donald Trump, you still keep Rick Newman on staff. All that does is degrade the quality of Yahoo Finance. Its high time you wake up and replace the fool with some quality unbiased journalism. I'm using Yahoo Finance less and less as I'm tired of seeing biased headlines that are clearly ALWAYS authored by Rick Newman. He's clearly using Yahoo Finance for his personal views and adds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF VALUE. Its high time you dump this fool!!!

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Finance updates - Now having more trouble than ever. Seems nothing works

Since finance updates this week, it seems that everything is hit and miss with regards to functionality.

Needs to be fixed this week or roll back to old versions

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 98% of the time I try to post you always reject me, yet you let others say whatever they want, even if it's the same as mine!!

If you aren't going to let people post truth and facts then why bother to open comments. Someone else can say exactly what I do and you let it come through. You reject most of my comments. You are not letting me have my right to say what I want when it's not hurtful or inflammatory! You are biased and let the right wing spew their hatred only.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. you website

your site is horrible on the customer service side. i have been on a chat with an absolutely lazy and ill informed person for almost an hour. he was not helpful and barely skimmed the basics. this is the second time i tried to get billing information on your site. you need to be great at gymnastics to find the manage subscription page. For $450 a year, i'd expect some semblance of customer focus

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Changed current day change in portfolio to past 5 days. How do I change back?

My Yahoo Finance mobile app use to have current days change for all of my portfolios. This changed the other day to Past 5 Days. I hate this. How can I change back? Thanks 732 718 6828

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. posting articles from news outlets that want to charge a subscription forces users to go to other sites for the required info....

cut the click-bait news......Users don't want to pay for info we can get somewhere else.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New format is all but one sided and negative where are the supposed yahoo board monitors

Might be foregin to Yahoo creators but it's call freedom of speech
    Allow for facts and links to facts to be posted without waiting 21 hrs if ever

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your new message board is horrible

I have been using the Yahoo Finance message board for 20+ years and each time you change it, you make it worse. This new iteration is the worst yet.

My very limited feed now is filled with spam, I can't find my posts, it comes up with quotes from non US exchanges for no reason, etc.

New products are hard, but this is bad. On the last iteration, my posting went down by 80%. I am simply not able to navigate this new iteration.

A simple, automated spam filter (anything Crypto, political, etc.) would have solved 90% of the problems.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Discussion board feedback

Why can't I post on the AVXL discussion board?

Why do you refuse to allow me to post links that are directly related to Anavex Life Sciences on the AVXL discussion board.

Thank you for your prompt and positive reply to this feedback.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Manipulation of AMC stock on their board is criminal and I have reported you to the SEC

Your constant manipulation on the AMC stockboard is criminal I have reported it to the SEC .. The fact that you constantly delete positive factual information of the stock but allow stock bashers shorts shilks and negative posts to be constantly re-posted even after complaints are made is a blatant active stock manipulation and you should be in jail

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. remove create customized watch list

This "Create Customized Watch List" popup is highly annoying. 75% of the time it covers part of my screen and I am unable to close it. The other 25% I am able to close it. Please remove all of your useless popups.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop the "continue reading" feature when reading articles at the end of the protfolio

Stop the "continue reading" feature when reading articles at the end of the portfolio. This feature causes extra clicks, redisplays part of the initial heading, and wastes time.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. quit sending me finance research reports to my phone. I never signed up for that.

quit sending me finance research reports to my phone. I never signed up for that.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base