Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get rid of gurufocus news

I see a lot of requests for getting rid of news from certain sources. I don't like the GuruFocus artciles about which funds are buying shares of companies. I don't care and it completely clogs my news items. It presume Yahoo is not going to stop publishing news items, but it would be awesome if I could pick and choose which publishers to show in my news items. Those GuruFocus articles just started showing up relatively recently.... Thanks for the consideration.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A little biographical info on the team at Yahoo Finance would be nice.

I would enjoy seeing a little biographical information on the team at Yahoo Finance.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Definitions of terms

It will be good to provide definition for the terms used, like “current ratio”

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prior Reader feedback Thumbs Up/Down

I'm glad you have returned to allowing comments on (some) news articles. In the olden days, a year ago, it was possible to see one's own prior posts WITH the thumbs up/down associated with the post. For those of us who want to comment intelligently about an article, this is useful feedback to us to see how our comments were received.by other readers. Please consider displaying that as you did before. Thank you.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unable to delete all of my forum posts with just 1 click.

Want to delete all my posts on any forum with just 1 click. This ability should be available.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. IE00BYX5NK04

Hello, could you please add IE00BYX5NK04 USD fund? The ticker is NDDUWI. I only found this: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/FEPC.MU?p=FEPC.MU&.tsrc=fin-srch, but I do not know where does this data come from.

FYI FT are tracking this fund: https://markets.ft.com/data/funds/tearsheet/charts?s=IE00BYX5NK04:USD.

Thanks,
    Best Regards,
    Vit

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Regional setting for New Zealand in Yahoo finance app

There is no regional setting for New Zealand in the Yahoo finance app. The closest region is Australia but that is a different exchange and even a different currency

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can I link Yahoo Finance's securities information from our app?

I am serving the financial information app in Korea. In our app, every stock name is linked to detail information site automatically. We have a plan to serve US stock contents and want to use Yahoo Finance as a linked site. Would you say how we can do this? Do we need any contract with you? I think this is the only link to your site and not redistribution.
    I need your help.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bulk downloads please

It would be great to be able to download historical data in bulk rather than as individual csv files for each company. Downloading historical data from the financials tab takes forever when I want to research many companies at a time! Very frustrating...

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow user set Default CONVERSATION (sort order) view

Allow user set Default CONVERSATION (sort order) view

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Value-add application expansion

I'd like to talk to someone about some ideas I feel would add significant value to the Yahoo Finance application.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Ohio DC and OPERS to available brokers

Please add Ohio Deferred Compensation (Ohio457.org) and Ohio Public Employed Retirement System (OPERS.org) to the list of available brokers to add to yahoo finance so can track all of my investments in a single app. Thanks!

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need more news about Korean listed companies

Dear Mr. Andy Serwer and Ms. Alex Wallace:

Hope this letter finds you well. My name is Chang Jae Yoo and I am a managing editor at The Korea Economic Daily Global Edition(www.kedglobal.com), a multi-language news site powered by The Korea Economic Daily.

The Korea Economic Daily (KED) is one of the largest and most trusted business and financial news companies in South Korea, which runs newspaper, cable TV channel, magazine, book publisher and more.

KED launched its global edition in October 2020 and since then has produced +20,000 articles about Korean companies (from conglomerates to startups), capital…

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need the Heikenashi candles again for the charts. They were very helpful.

We need Heikenashi candles for the charts. They are very informative to recognize a trend.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base