Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Thank you for TOTALLY SCREWING UP the way the portfolio pages are now printing!

Would you PLEASE go back to the portfolio screen printing routine that was in place through through last Friday (11 Jan 2019). Get rid of all of the additional header data that you are now forcing to be printed. WHY does Yahoo constantly get rid of good ideas and replace them with ****???

21st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. portfolio balance

My Portfolios Should Not Add the Previous Day Mutual Funds Gains or Losses to "Day Gain" Amount - When you have mutual funds in your portfolio, I shouldn't see yesterday's gains for those mutual funds added to the "Day Gain" amount until trading has ended for the day and the mutual funds have reconciled. The Day Gain amount should reflect only the gain for that day since the opening bell.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The streaming function of my "Watchlist" of stocks has not been working or partially today and yesterday. Can you guys fix the problems?

To keep viewers continuing to use Yahoo Finance, the streaming function and other functions relating to stocks must be kept up to the nanosecond or better or you are going to lose at least me and many many others as stable users. Consistency is everything or I will quit Yahoo Finance if nothing is done asap.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AOL Portfolio now in Yahoo Finance

How can I get my historical data that came over from AOL? I need this information.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding updated market values for Custom Symbols

I can add a custom symbol to track other investments in my portfolio ($$Whatever), but I can only add it at cost and cannot adjust to market value and have it track the gain in a similar fashion to the traded stocks. In other words, I can add the stock and the cost basis, but I cannot add/adjust to current market value. I have to adjust the cost basis to track total value, but when I do, I lose the gain information. So I have to chose between accurate total value or accurate gain information, no way I can see…

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base