Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. getSymbols

I've noticed an intermittent problem in the historical data retrieved by the quantmod package in R. Following is my test code:

library(quantmod)
    getyahoo <- function(symbol, sdate){

getSymbols(symbol, src = &#39;yahoo&#39;, from = sdate)

dd &lt;- get(symbol)
    #dd &lt;- na.omit(dd) # uncomment this line to delete NAs
    return(dd)

}
    symbol <- "QQQ"
    sdate <- "1900-01-01"
    count <- 50
    ierr <- NULL
    for (i in 1:count){

sss &lt;&lt;- getyahoo(symbol, sdate)

ttt &lt;- sss[!is.na(Ad(sss)),]
    isna &lt;- which(is.na(Ad(sss)))
    if (length(isna) &gt; 0){
    print(paste0(i, &quot;: &quot;, length(isna), &quot; of &quot;, NROW(sss), &quot; =&gt; &quot;, NROW(ttt)))
    print(sss[isna,])
    ierr &lt;- c(ierr, i)
    }
    isna &lt;- which(is.na(Ad(ttt)))
    if
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Watchlist doesn't properly order %chg and change

I have no idea how you ***** this up.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rounding error in prior day's Nasdaq-100 close

2/21/18. Yahoo says today the prior day's close of the Nasdaq-100 was 6,779.6948. Normal rounding rules are that the gain has to be greater than .50 to round up. Your historical prices page and my portfolio page (https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolio/pf10/view/view2) put the prior day's close at 6,779.70. It should be 6,779.69.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. my chart's technical indicator settings,can not be saved

my chart's technical indicator settings,can not be saved. every time when I reopen the browser my setting all gone, it just show the basic chart, I have to set again and again, why? usually I can save it why now can't?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Missing historical data on the italian market

Hello,

I wish to report something strange about the historical data of many (maybe all) stocks traded on the italian market like, ISP.MI, FCA.MI, etc..
    The latest data are not available since January 30. Please can you check what is going wrong with them?

Many thanks in advance.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can't even believe they're asking this question

Yahoo finance can be improved by reversing back to the user friendly version that existing some two years ago.

The new portfolios are a mess. Why did Yahoo feel that I needed FOUR different portfolio views when one worked just perfectly?

I literally dread entering new holdings into my Yahoo portfolio and having to go from one view to the next prior to knowing where to enter the information. Oh, I had to had a fifth custom view because the required 4 are too meaningless to be of any real use.

REALLY?

Please fix this mess.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BSMX

BSMX closing price and price change are the same. This has occurred fir several days.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. akso.ol

The historical data for AKSO.OL is all over the place prior to november 2017.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Symbol SSRRX list the wrong mutual fund name

SSRRX is the symbol for Touchstone Small Company R6. Yahoo has it as BlackRock Aurora Inv R. The pricing and other info is correct. Just the name is wrong.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ATVI P/E Ratio

Hello,

Just wanted to let the staff know that the Activision Blizzard (ATVI) P/E Ratio is wrong. It currently lists their P/E ratio as 192 when in reality it is closer to ~45.
    Can someone please fix this?

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ticker ILF missing distribution from 12/21/2017

Ticker ILF is missing a distribution made on 12/21/2017. This is effecting total return calculations.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PLEASE Change Incorrect NAV price for SDRIX, as of close 2/5/18.

Please Change Incorrect NAV price as of close 2/5/18 for ticker SDRIX. Should be 12.56, not 12.37. The NAV was repriced intraday by the Fund transfer agent on 2/6/18 - it was initially incorrectly priced at 12.37 but some data feeds did not pickup intraday price change to 12.56 that occurred on the following day. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 52 week ranges for S&P 500 and S&P 600 are showing the daily ranges instead of actual 52 week ranges

52 week ranges for S&P 500 and S&P 600 are showing the daily ranges instead of actual 52 week ranges

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ES_F is not shown via search

S&P 500 Futures, symbol ES_F, is not shown via Yahoo Finance search. Had to go to another site, investing.com, to find it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Slow

Yahoo Finance is EXTREMELY SLOW. It is 6:27 U.S. Central Time. Are you still running on servers in India?

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Three digits to the right on bond summary pages.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EirX.

2/7/18.

The summary page says the ^IRX closed at 1.51%, up 0.03 or 1.81%.

The changes work only if the yield was 1.515%. And that's what the chart page says.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BLOK incorrect data

The historical data on BLOK - Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF is incorrect. The fund launched on January 17, 2018. The share price and volume data do not show up until after that. There is old data from some other product showing up on the table as well.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. previous close wrong in jnug nugt

please fix it. and check other list because are wrong data all the way. thanks. it is not browser issue. i check it in other computers and lists. wrong data.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wrong Dow component listing

Fix the Dow Industrials components and add Dow Dupont DWDP and get rid of Dupont DD. They merged several months ago. It is wrong!

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base