Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ibio

Article from Luke Lango is based on biased opinions in clear self interest. That article should be taken down immediately. It’s been exposed that his fund holds the competitors stock and is bashing ibio. Can’t believe you published this.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please stop allowing bloodsucking lawyers from posting free advertisements in "Portfolio New" with fake news coming from "GlobalNewswire"

This is not news. These are just lawyer/leeches trying to cash-in at other peoples expense. There are several "news" outlets involved in this scam, such as "GlobalNewswire, and "ACCESSWIRE". and "Business Wire".

By allowing this, Yahoo loses credibility.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is publishing 20+ reminders on alleged class action is defamation to Beyond Meat and its investors ?

Is publishing 20+ reminders on alleged class action is defamation to Beyond Meat and its investors? Can a law firm represent Investors in this case against Yahoo Finance?

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. disband yahoo finance, refer everyone to Google

disband yahoo finance, refer everyone to Google

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Incorrect Forward Dividend Showing in Ticker Summary

NOK is showing a Forward Dividend & Yield of $0.22. NOK dividends have been suspended until further notice. Shouldn't this be reflected in the NOK summary in Yahoo Finance?

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. story idea for yahoo finance site. mansionandmountain.com-- an estate owned by Pepsi he

FOR YAHOO FINANCE SECTION: The site mansionandmountain.com which is a mountain top estate in Virginia is getting inundated with
    calls from California and Australia with searchers looking for escape
    from smoke filled air and finding clean fresh air. They can't do better
    than this mountain top mansion which is now for sale by Pepsi heirs
    in Virginia near Washington, D.C. This is the only mountain top mansion located within an hour of D.C. with 100 mile views and an
    elevation of 1,050' which makes it a named mountain by the USGS.
    The architect was obsessed by the pyramids and Egypt…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notify user BEFORE charging credit card upon free trial expiration

Wouldn't it be great if a free trial didn't quietly turn into a $40/month charge without any notification whatsoever? I will let the below interchange speak for itself. A simple email notification "feature" would fix this. Pretty sure I won't be recommending Yahoo products to those around me anytime soon.

Ryan
    Welcome to Yahoo Support. My name is Ryan. Can you please confirm the Yahoo email address you need assistance with?8:44:30 PM

Me
    *************@yahoo.com8:44:38 PM

Ryan
    Thank you, can you also please provide your full name as well?8:44:51 PM

Me
    *************8:44:56 PM

Ryan
    Hey ****, how can I assist you…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Zacks is garbage. You need to beef up Portfolio news feed.

Yahoo Portfolio news feed is far too thin.

Get rid of Zacks filler, and add Motley Fool and Seeking Alpha as article sources.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 020

we live in the number 2
    ever since 1990

2000 represented the number 1 to the number of definition of only numberings

starting at an unecessary clock, what a celebration!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FCR

New ticker for FCR on TSX as of DEC.30/19

FCR is now FCR.UN (First Capital REIT)

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve or bust!

What I like about the current Yahoo is ....mmmm....eerrr....NOTHING! Used to like Yahoo very much. Used to be my main search engine. Almost do everything with Yahoo. Now it is just a BS everything. So very frustrating to used, esp Finance. I am going to stop using it for now until a better team/developer/CEO can make it better. WHAT A WASTE!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. you NEED to screen ads !!!

please delete **** like this: Ad Malaysia In News "I Knew How It Would Look And I Don't Regret It" - it separates yahoo!finance from pro's

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. False reporting

In the Yahoo Finance report on 11/12/2019 The blond male reporter reporting on the Dean Foods bankruptcy filing was spreading false in formation about milk. Before he says things like he did he needs some facts. There is no "puss" in milk and he needs to keep his opinions to himself. Most all of the public doesn't know how clean their milk is before it's even pasteurized. I believe this reporter needs to be removed from this forum. There is nothing worse than reporting and blatant falsities.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ad with sound is too much

The sound that started accompanying some ads is very distracting. I used to have Yahoo Finance open regularly, and this sound is forcing me to close it most of the day. It's too bad, because it probably goes against your interest of people viewing more ads, and staying on the site more.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Moronic Journalism

Sack Sam Ro for his atrocious dumbing down of financial journalism via his sloppy use of English. It sets a bad example and could eventually lead to the whole profession becoming illiterate like himself. e.g. 'gonna' has no place in the English language or in journalism

"If the priority is to get that stock price up, then the move is to invest in growth if that opportunity exists. Obviously, no one wants to see a company open a store that’s gonna generate no business, so demand better be there or you can expect that chicken to come home and roost…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. False news

Recently I came across a article in Yahoo Finance claiming that 10 companies have restarted testing on animals. I would like to point out that that is false and whoever wrote that article needs to do more research on those companies.https://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-biggest-makeup-companies-test-013558514.html?bcmt=1

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. YaPOO violates 1st Amendment Rights habitually, even if no cuss words are used!

YaPOO, Inc. violates my 1st Amendment right to voice my opinion and at times when no colorful metaphors are used!
    I'm a Veteran and will NOT stand for this!
    BTW...your precious ToS regarding speech skirts awfully close to violating free speech!
    Last...I've seen news posting using WORSE language than I use!
    What's up with THAT?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. you must provide an option to see the Financial numbers (P&L Account, Balance Sheet etc) in Crores.

you must provide an option to see the Financial numbers (P&L Account, Balance Sheet etc) in Crores. In this case the data are ease to read.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MarketWatch

Today I noticed two MarketWatch articles that have been showing up for a week or more and yet they are said to be less than a day old.

The people at MarketWatch seem to be gaming your algorithm to decide which articles to show

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. One ONE eno ENO 1, 1 ,,1 clue. Get the old finance page back and the old email. Your page don't have a clue.

Go home a failure admit it to your worship devise and put the old Finance page back. It is that simple and if you decide to do anything were safety equipment. Especially Marissa.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base