Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You can't improve what does not work. Go back to what did work.

I dislike, no HATE, the new yahoo finance. I am NOT the only one. Go back to the old Finance page of a decade ago. Also go back to the old Yahoo mail. Just do it. There so soo many issues with the finance page I am tired of explaining them and you would have to be a mute not to have heard them millions(google it) of times.. The new page is near worthless and IMHO on purpose to destroy the best research sight for the average investor, not only to research but to learn about the market. Shame on…

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. options

your options pages suck! i agree with all the complaints here! your answers to these complaints are useless!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ordine alfabetico portafogli sul cellulare

Ottimo il sistema per mettere in ordine alfabetico i portafogli sulla versione browser di Yahoo finance. Impossibile invece fare la stessa cosa sull'applicazione yahoo finance sul cellulare e sarebbe gradito se questa funzione fosse aggiunta anche li.

Saluti e grazie.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You describe Lyft as a "peer-to-peer" ridesharing company. That doesn't make sense. It is a corporation-to-retail customer company.

You describe Lyft as a "peer-to-peer" ridesharing company. That doesn't make sense. It is a corporation-to-retail customer company.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Noticed your terminology on stock splits is backwards / means "for" not "to" in the stock world

Noticed your terminology on stock splits is backwards / means "for" not "to" in the stock world.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 30m

Just noticed, when you request data in 30minutes intervals like so:

https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/chart/AAPL?interval=30m

it outputs the data with 1h intervals as if you requested 60m or 1h not 30m.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable to adjust portfolio when using my holdings I get unable to load your portfolio. I am using Windows 7 and 10

I am using computers with windows 7 and 10 I am not using edge,firefox or google chrome

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make your portfolio rows single spaced again

plead with you to make your double-spaced portfolio rows single-spaced again (for pasting directly onto spreadsheets.

What do I see the next time I look?

YOU'VE GOT THEM TREBLE-SPACED!

Can you tell us how many people are using treble-spaced rows on their spreadsheets?

THIS CAN SURELY ONLY BE A WIND-UP!

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop changing it!

I can no longer enter a negative cash amount in my portfolios.

If a buy stock options I pretend I own the shares but I account for the greater value by entering a negative cash position in my portfolios. Aparently in your greater wisdom I get a popup saying I can't enter a negative #

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Print Menu New Problems

To: Yahoo Support: 01/01/2019

Somebody revised the Chrome Print Menu.
    Created a mess.
    Could not find Scaling Sub-Menu for 2 weeks, because it has been pushed off the bottom of the page.
    Finally found it by using Arrow key to move down to Scaling Menu.
    No Slider available.
    Must use Arrow key - which sometimes moves the Print Image instead of moving the Print Menu up or down.
    Sometimes cannot return to Pages to print Quantity menu with no slider.

Whoever revised the Chrome Print Menus really created a disaster.
    Definitely amateur design work.
    Please fix this new dumb Print…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. JCP % Error

You currently show JCP as -5.8% when in fact it closed at $1.09 over yesterday's close of $1.12 which is -2.68%.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Collaboration with Yahoo Finance

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to see if Yahoo Finance would be interested in collaborating with my app, Invire.

Invire is a mobile gaming app that allows users to create simulated stock portfolios to compete against other users in Daily, Weekly, or Monthly events. Once entered into an event, users will decide on how to allocate their budget and whether or not to diversify through different stocks. The most successful portfolios within each event will earn the most i-bucks (Invire’s form of mobile currency). As users earn i-bucks through competition they can redeem their winnings for real money.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. get my portfolio OFF the page with all the news and videos .. keep my portfolio on a seperate page .. this sucks !!

you have ruined the portfolio page by putting it up on a page with videos that slow down my searches .. put my portfolio on its own page .. gezz . what are you people thinking ??

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Incorrect Stock ticker for Ford company and stock price posted in the article "DOW Looses 100 point" on 10/8/18

STOCKS: General Electric gains on “blue sky” outlook
    Shares of General Electric (GE) jumped following a bullish analyst outlook from Barclays. Analyst Julian Mitchell, whose 12-month price target is $16 for GE, upgraded the stock to overweight from equal weight and said a “blue sky scenario implies upside” to at least $20 per share. General Electric’s new CEO Larry Culp was announced earlier this month, replacing John Flannery after he had served just 14 months as top executive of the ailing company. Shares of General Electric rose 1.33% to $13.36 per share around market open Monday.

Ford (FORD) is preparing…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i posted a message /question about a week ago on CBRL.its gone.why?

i posted a message/question about CBRL about a week ago.its gone. why?

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. could you please get rid of the stupid little icons in lower right hand corner pertaining to a feedback survey, the close (x) button does no

could you please get rid of the stupid little icons in lower right hand corner pertaining to a feedback survey, the close (x) button does not work! Hurry up or I'm going to Bloomberg.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base