Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Minor website bug

Minor bug on page reload @

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA?ltr=1

where field Summary | Earnings date first shows correct value (Apr 29) for 1 second before replaced with incorrect (old) value (Apr 28) after stock chart is loaded.

804th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily prices have gone missing for April 22, 23, 24, 27, 28 on FTSE stocks

Daily prices have gone missing for April 22, 23, 24, 27, 28 on FTSE stocks. Data is there in the 4hr time period but the bars are 8am-12pm-4pm (before march), then we have British Summertime and the clocks move forward by 1 hr, then the 4hr period bars are 9am-1pm-5am (after march). Surely it should be 5pm not 5am. Maybe that's why the daily prices get wiped out because yesterdays bar (5pm) is todays bar (5am).

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TEC.TO ETF has a heading/name of "Technicoil Corp (TEC.TO)" when it should be TD Global Technology Leaders ETF

It is tracking the TEC ETF, but the heading when you click on the Index page shows "Technicoil Corp (TEC.TO)" as the name. This is confusing for people trying to track this and keep seeing the wrong name.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. include money market dollars in overall totals

include money market dollars in overall total

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Aave (Lend) crypto currency symbol

I would like to see the Aave (Lend) crypto currency symbol added to Yahoo finance.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back the trade option

Can you please bring back the trade option. Having multiple brokerages is a pain. The app originally had it when I started using it. Please bring it back!!

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Interview Dr. Jay Bhattacharya study of Corvid-19 infection rates in Santa Clara County, CA using the new FDA approved anti-body test

Letter to the Yahoo financial team concerning getting an interview with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Phd
    Professor of Medicine and Senior Fellow at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research

Tests are being done right now on different populations of people to check them for the corvid-19 anti-bodies and with this information policies can be selected how best to deal with the various outbreaks of people coming down with symptoms. Please watch the interview that I am leaving a link to on YouTube (https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=K7v2F3usNVA). If that does not work then search YouTube.com for UncommonKnowledge with Peter Robinson. Dr.…

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Push notifications not working

The push notifications is not working. I am using OnePlus7 Android device and whenever I create an alert, I do not receive a push notification nor does it generates a sound. I tried all the possible steps to troubleshoot it, but looks like an app issue.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ARNC

ARNC ticker doesn't show historical data. If I select 1 year or 5 years or whatever, it shows only current month data.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. mutual fund prices in portfolio lists

For mutual fund prices in portfolio lists, during the trading day, have the price in a different color to show that it isn't the current price, and then change the color after the trading day finishes to reflect the price for the mutual fund on that day... also, don't include the mutual fund values in the portfolio value change for the day, until after the current value for mutual funds for that day is posted (after the trading day closes)...

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save data from last login to linked account so I can see more accurate daily gains/losses from my holdings

When I open the app my holdings daily gain and total gain are incorrect. This is because I have a secure ID account linked that requires me to use a token to log in. Instead of making me sign in using a token every day, Yahoo Finance should save your positions from your last login and track your daily gains/losses based on that information (assuming no new trades). This would make checking in on your portfolio MUCH easier on a daily basis.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please keep funds active for watchlist montiroring

I have many funds that for some reason stopped getting refreshed after late June, 2018. These were all active on Yahoo at one time. Can someone at Yahoo re-activate them?

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Lackluster software...can't continue membership

I cannot continue using yahoo finance because it lacks the ability to customize settings such as Investment Ideas or stock screener/scanner. I want to filter results to only show market cap of 10M-100M or filter float, etc. $35 monthly is steep for a service that lacks.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Default Time Frame

It would be nice to be able to set a default time so that when you go into a stock it uses 6 months instead of intraday.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Technical Tools, Charts and Graphs not easy to read

Not sure why when I move the arrow on top of a specific candle stick the window showing open high low close disappears after a second or two. would help to have that window open for as long as the user needs or at least showing continuously. Also when moving the arrow to a moving average line, and if there are several ma lines open, it is hard to check the value of the average price, since there is an overlapping of pricing on the right value axis. Finally the top line of labels for each indicator is not fully…

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filter laywer notices from Portfolio News

Can you please leave the "shareholder alert" "shareholder deadline" and other similar things out of my Portfolio News section. This section is flooded daily with these shark lawyer messages and are irrelevant.
    If you don't leave them out please give us an option to filter them out ourself if we want to!

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. pakistan

Please add Pakistan stock market data. i.e. stock prices for Stocks listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange. Thanks in advance...

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Analyst Price Target for BABA does not look right?

Analyst Price Target for BABA does not look right? A mean of 1,306 seems high for a stock trading at 210?

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add realtime data for the European markets

Add real time data for the European marktes (especially Switzerland and Germany.
    There is almost no public platform that is able to show real time data for all market (some have (only) Germany, some have (only) Switzerland some (as Yahoo) has (only USA).
    So.. this would be a standalone feature for Yahoo.
    I would pay a (small) amount for this monthly (if there would be an option that would include at least Switzerland and Germany).

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enhance portfolio view with separators

First congrats to your existing yahoo finance!
    It's one of the best I know on the public market and was not down in the time of the crash (as many other platforms).
    I own shares in the USA, Switzerland and Germany.
    As you know, the markets have different markte times.
    My proposals:
    1.) It would be great, if it would be possible to separate the portfolio vie with own separators (name/title and maybe back color).
    E.g.:
    "Shares USA"
    - Ticker symbols
    "Shares Switzerland"
    - Ticker symbols
    "Shares Germany"
    - Ticker symbols
    Each separator should be a group that can be…

1288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base