How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

You used to have the best Finance page on the web. You destroyed it.

Why would you ruin it? You used to have extended market quotes, their gone now. You used to have more than 2 news articles - why in the world would you only have 2? The page now opens with a video playing instead of having to press play - who does that?

Their are numerous other losses.

Whoever designed the new page should be fired. They've clearly never owned a stock, read news, kept track of the markets, or actually used a web page for finances.

13th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jimjim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the repetition of going to the new page and back to the old is tiring. Stick with what works: The Old Page.

• Don McleanDon Mclean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new website is proof that Yahoo wants to go broke. They had a perfectly functioning and very popular website until someone decided it need to be 'improved'.

• Serge CaronSerge Caron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does yahoo reads those comments, I guess not otherwise they'd be putting the old version.

• Steven VilvensSteven Vilvens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Correct. The thing that bugs me most about this miserable new Yahoo format is the portfolio/stocks/mutual funds. I used to be able to hover my cursor over a stock and get a very useful dropdown box with minimal but useful info....name, days activity, etc. That is gone. Also used to go directly to a very useful page with all of the Performance data I need. Gone.... to a mishmash of "stuff" and requires two or three pages to get same info. Whoever is responsible for this change should be lashed with a wet noodle.

Feedback and Knowledge Base