How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

Homepage Indexes Scroll Button

The Scroll right-left button (to show other indices) does not work on the Finance homepage. It only works if you choose an index to view (S&P, Dow or Nasdaq) and then the scroll right-left button works to show the other indices. Need to fix this on the homepage.

182nd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Doug1026Doug1026 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are a number of fields in any view and, of course, I can add or modify the fields that I want in a view, but there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll left or right so I can see those values.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. Fixed by the next day! Thank you! HOWEVER, now the graphics for each index do not show that scale values. They may show the date or time, but no value. That was not the case yesterday before the scroll-button fix.

• HandiniHandini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about multiple rows, for indexes, stocks, and commodities. I hate having to scroll to see the price of silver.

I also hate having to click to see the articles. I would rather glance at the page and click on what I want to read rather than have to move the mouse and scroll through articles.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont like scrolling down to see my portfolio. Make your website user friendly and put it right at the top. I will scroll down as needed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base