How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

Bring Back the old version: International news coverage, less ads, percentage growth in chart

This new redesign is utter garbage. Its full of BS ads. I could go to the Yahoo Canada Finance site and see news for Canada, the US and International. Where is that now? When viewing a chart you used to be able to set a date and then view the percentage growth.Where is that? Seriously who does your market research? Why would anyone at Yahoo think its a good idea TO GET RID of features. I could go on and on ... This new site is utter garbage. Shame on your for messing up a perfectly good site and what use to be the best site for finance.

59th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John TJohn T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LarLar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 100%! BACK in the era when Y-Finance used "BigCharts" the charting was useful, return to that time would be a GREAT improvement and usefulness. Y-finance pages were user friendly, multi stats, easy to use and compare. Fast loads and NOT bogged down with ad's - phishing to "sponsored" pay-ad sites.

• John TJohn T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition when viewing a stock symbol the site was very clean and all relevant information just a click away. Now its littered with ads. I have to scroll over stupid adds about some pop star for find info on a stock? GARBAGE

Feedback and Knowledge Base