How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

Bring Back the old version: International news coverage, less ads, percentage growth in chart

This new redesign is utter garbage. Its full of BS ads. I could go to the Yahoo Canada Finance site and see news for Canada, the US and International. Where is that now? When viewing a chart you used to be able to set a date and then view the percentage growth.Where is that? Seriously who does your market research? Why would anyone at Yahoo think its a good idea TO GET RID of features. I could go on and on ... This new site is utter garbage. Shame on your for messing up a perfectly good site and what use to be the best site for finance.

60th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John TJohn T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LarLar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 100%! BACK in the era when Y-Finance used "BigCharts" the charting was useful, return to that time would be a GREAT improvement and usefulness. Y-finance pages were user friendly, multi stats, easy to use and compare. Fast loads and NOT bogged down with ad's - phishing to "sponsored" pay-ad sites.

• John TJohn T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition when viewing a stock symbol the site was very clean and all relevant information just a click away. Now its littered with ads. I have to scroll over stupid adds about some pop star for find info on a stock? GARBAGE

Feedback and Knowledge Base