Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very wrong data

Finance is multiplying my balances by 5! It started out as multiplying by 2! The underlying stock positions seem right. But I don't want to use your page if I'm not sure it's messing up.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete Scam news

Hi!

The Yahoo News editorial team leaked to the public a review of the "best writing services" from the advertised agency GlobeNewsWire, which steal money from users and do not provide purchased goods (student written papers). At the same time, according to the rules of both sites, such publications are completely prohibited! Please check the information and stop cheating your users!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Thanks!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apple iOS App Crashing

Starting this morning at about 12pm CT, the iOS app keeps failing to run. The app will try to start, then just shutdown. The does appear as running in the background and when attempting to toggling to it, it closed down.
    This is on both the iPhone (12 Pro) and iPad (11" Pro). I have deleted the app, then redownloaded and reinstalled the app. The crash keeps occurring.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. font size

Font size is too small, not proportional to other apps on my device.
    I can understand sometimes font needs to decrease in size because need to squeeze items on the screen, but also articles are very small... and I cannot increase it.. at least let me option to increase font when there is a scroll bar to fit my needs (or match Android system font size).

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. no JSE data for 27,28,31 may 2021

hi...there is no data for 27,28,31 may 2021 for any jse stocks.

what's happened to your quality control processes over the last 8 months? constant issues with almost everything.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Continued issues with Yahoo Finance data for JSE stocks

I am not sure what has happened to the Yahoo Finance data but it has become very unreliable over the last 3 months to the point where I am no longer going to use the data.

The denominations of price data are inconsistent in cents and rands. I thought this was limited to microcap stocks so I overlooked it. But, it's happening with mega-cap stocks too. I can't understand how this is not fixable as it's a simple problem.

This is how data pulls for ABG.JO (in cents)

2021-05-07 12300.0
    2021-05-10 12489.0
    2021-05-11 12416.0
    2021-05-12 12382.0
    2021-05-13 12250.0

This is…

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. global self storage - Summay page's newsfeed not showing all company issued press relases

Global Self Storage, Inc. (SELF) most recently issued press releases are not showing on its newsfeed on the Summary page. Here are the press releases not showing up on the Press Releases page of the company's Summary newsfeed:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/global-self-storage-present-nareit-200500110.html
    https://sports.yahoo.com/global-self-storage-exhibit-global-200500022.html

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. issues again with JSE data

guys...30 minutes ago, you have jse data for 27 may to 31 may.
    now, the data is missing again.

when i import the data , the 27 to 31 may data appears for cloing prices and nothing else....what is the issue with the databases?

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. inconsistent prices

Hi, I'm having an issue with all of the UK charts. All are showing on the 13 April as in pounds rather than pence. This has a massive impact on the technical indicators. Please could someone help?

Example -

CVSG.L

12th - 1824.00
    13th - 18.70
    14th - 1904.00

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What timezone are you in? ---Used to be EST, now +2Hours? Why??

What timezone are you in? ---Used to be EST, now +2Hours? Why??

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ISF.L

The data for ISF.L is plainly wrong and has been for a long time.
    As this ETF tracks the FTSE 100, the major need of a G7 country and it is clearly wrong, how can the rest of the data for less well known ETFs be trusted ?

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot select Saudi Arabia in stock screener

I think this is a system in error on your website. For some reason I cannot select ‘Saudi Arabia’ in the stock screener filter, despite that all Saudi companies are enlisted in Yahoo! Finance. Please note that neighboring countries with much smaller economies compared to Saudi, e.g., Bahrain, can be selected in your stock screener filter. Please allow us to select Saudi in the stock screener filter.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OBX missing

Norway stock market indices Oslo OBX (OBX.OL) and Oslo OSEBX (OSEBX.OL) only have the last day available in the historical data tab. I guess there is a bug here.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Graph of MES=F

We are close to the expiration of MESM21. I've noticed that the Yahoo graph of "MES=F" looks kind of crazy lately. It appears that you are getting numbers for both MESM21 and MESU21 and trying to plot them at the same time. Can you fix that? Also, it would be nice to be able to select which expiration we want to look at. Is that possible?

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Wrong name on stock

Berjaya Auto Berhad (5248.KL) has been renamed to Bermaz Auto Berhad in Oct 2016 in Bursa Malaysia Market.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/marketinformation/announcements/companyannouncement?keyword=change+of+company+name&cat=&subtype=&company=5248&mkt=&alph=&sec=&subsec=&dtht=&dt_lt=

The name in Yahoo Finance has not been updated yet. Pls advise.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Are Alex Wallace and Andy Serwer reading this, there is no reaction from Yahoo Finance on wrong or missin data.

Do serius Business or close the site. Not onyl BSX is Missing statistics, for many shares there the number of Floating Shares is Higer as the Number of Total shares. Or anoher case D/E Value is wrong.
    Should we contact Verizon?

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. robinhood

I have linked my robinhood account but it does not display any data. Showing "We're unable to gather your latest holdings data".

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quit blocking my screen

Yahoo blocking a large part of my screen with "news" and email listings. You do realize how stupid and aggrevating that is? FIX IT!!! Oh great... I'm already signed in to Yahoo, but you won't let me post this. You say "Sign in required to continue". I"M ALREADY SIGNED IN!!! Not liking Yahoo right now.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base