Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historical data for September 9, 2021, are missing for all stocks and indexes

Historical data for September 9, 2021 missing for stocks and indexes.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UK fund prices wrong by factor of 100

All UK Fund prices showing divided by 100. e.g. 0P0000RU81.L (Fundsmith) showing as 6.63, down from 654.26.

This appears to be the situation for all UK Funds.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of the ******** Barrons articles. If we can't read the whole article then don't put it out there.

et rid of Marketwatch articles and any other entity that is putting articles out there and then asking readers to subscribe to finish the article. It is so frustrating that I'm almost ready to delete my Yahoo link and just read articles on Google. If it can't be supported by the hundreds of ads we have to scroll through.... then don't put it out there.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix "Keep me signed in"

Cannot stay signed in. Enabled all cookies, disabled cookie wipes. Enabled to keep YAHOO cookies, nothing helps!

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Roku year-ago revenue on the analysis tab for the September quarter is off It says $367.76 million. Actual revenue was $452 million.

Roku year-ago revenue on the analysis tab for the September quarter is off It says $367.76 million. Actual revenue was $452 million. year-ago revenue was similarly wrong for last quarter, but that's gone now. Your data feed must be messed up.

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. quote search

Quote search no longer finds what I type in, but goes to something else. if I type VTIP it goes to ^VTIP. If I type GOLD it doesn't go to Barrick, but goes to a list of stocks with gold in their name.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get the market prices right on your finance page

I hold 0P000a72A.L shares which are currently priced at 169 p but you have them listed on your finance page at 1.69 p which makes a huge difference. Please correct this immediately

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. TORD11.SA historical data only shows last closing price

The historical data on TORD11.SA is only showing last day closing price, reseting every day. Hope this can be fixed soon.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Search Input Accessibility Bug

1.) Search finance.yahoo.com omnibox for "VIX"
    2.) Search suggests "^VIX CBOE Volatility Index"
    2a.) Expected: Mouse click the result. Redirect to the ticker quote.
    2b.) Unexpected: Press the keyboard down-arrow and press return on the result. Redirect to generic search ("%5EVIX")

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Compact Table Density

"Compact Table Density:" suddenly defaults to "OFF" when portfolio loads in Firefox. When I change the setting to "ON" the setting does not stick past the current session. Have tried to reset the bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar bookmarks in Firefox to no avail.

"Compact Table Density:ON" still sticks in Chrome and Edge.

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. August 2021 Volume and OHCL data is corrupted.

Hi , Sometimes tickers data in full screen mode display year charts with August data corrupted . August 2 day is missing in charts and volume display huge errors . moving from ticker to ticker display same error .
    Tested with Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 .
    Yahoo app and Mac looks fine .
    I see others facing having same problem
    thanks

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fidelity Broker Account Link Not Working

I previously had my Fidelity account linked and broke the link. I am now trying to re-add the account and every time I try I get an error that says 'Action Required at Fidelity Investments' but there is no action items. Has anyone else experienced this?

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. unmute

Unmute feature - please implement asap.

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Index S&P 400(^SP400 or ^MID)

Neither Index S&P 400(^SP400 or ^MID) shows value for "Day CHG %" like all other indexes. Is there a better index symbol to use?

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix the "Statistics Help" link on Yahoo Finance / Quote / Statistics page and make the Help detailed enough.

The link now leads to a general Y Finance Help, instead of a detailed item-by-item description. Earlier it was available. - Bug
    Please also make the Help technically detailed, so numbers can be reconciled to other numbers available on the platform, as today it is not possible. - Recommendation

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why did you ban me from making comments? I have done nothing wrong

Why am I banned from making comments on Finance articles. I have been using this feature for years and have never abused it. If you are going to ban me, I should at least know why

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pricing for funds

Pricing for funds appears to have gone wrong, each fund is down 99% as the price was in pence and the pound price is coming through but still as pence - check Fundsmith equity

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug

the close price of 2881.TW on Sep.3 is incorrect
    and the volume of all Taiwan's stock on Aug .17 are zero

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base