Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Cannot search symbols

When I enter a symbol in search a different company or symbol comes up. This started last week and I thought you would have it fixed by now. It makes your web page impossible to use.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. GBX not handled correctly

On the iOS app. I added holdings to my funds. On the home screen, you show the performance chart of my holdings - it's the one that I can click on to see how it performs against S&P 500.

This particular chart is broken as you don't handle GBX holdings correctly. The value amount shows correctly, but the gain amount shows incorrectly.

The chart that shows performance against S&P 500 is even more broken. Both the value and the gain show incorrectly.

Feel free to message me, I can share screenshots.

It's really annoying; please fix it.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Portfolio 2.0 and wrong currency management

Portfolio 2.0 and wrong currency management.
    If you have your portfolio in CHF and the stock in EUR, all the transactions must be in EUR and the conversion must be done at portfolio level.

Moreover, there is something buggy, even with different currency the total gain is wrong, all my portfolio has been messed up now, plus the time lost to understand what happened.

Could you please fix or allow us to go back to the previous version?

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you please check if you have Cash Management Turned ON or OFF?  In most cases, if Cash Management is ON, it assumes you have cash available for transactions, and if you do not have any Cash, then it shows cash as negative, which shows less total value for your Portfolio.  

4. Portfolio 2.0 Export Bug

In Portfolio 2.0, I have input my 12 transactions for a certain stock. When I export my portfolio, the quotes.csv file only contains the 8 most recent transactions for that stock.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Total Gain vs 1 Year Gain vs Reality

Although I use my portfolio 2.0 to individually enter every single; deposit, fee and all stock transactions, I see -20.95$ loss on all time total gain, +46.33$ earnings on 5Y & 1Y gain, whereas my total gain of all time actually is +26.00$. (Been in the market since October 2023 so 1Y, 5Y and all time gain should show all the same.)

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wrong dividend transaction

As of 9 Nov 2023, I have 800 shares to S68.SI. But, in the Dividends page of Portfolio 2.0, it shows that I have 1,600 shares, which sums up to the wrong dividend amount.

Weird enough, in the next dividend date 20 Feb 2024, it shows that I have 800 shares again.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. finance.yahoo.com is not functioning as it used to be (a step backward)

The search box behaves different than yesterday. Try type UNC or TWO. Both are legit stock symbols. However, it matched to a "private company". I have to type Unitedhealth to see Unitedhealthcare Group in the dropdown. Please reverse the change back to the previous version.

Thanks!

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base