Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put Jen Rodgers back on Yahoo finance closing bell. authoritative voice To the show.

Jen adds a level of sophistication to the Final Round. Her interactions with her co-hosts are clear and tight.

772nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Daily percentage change for up/down per candle

Hi, Please put daily percent change for up/down per candle within chart note box

Thanks

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "awesome oscillator"

Add a moving average to the awesome oscillator. (Barchart.com has this on their interactive charts)

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Sector

When creating a portfolio custom view, please consider adding the ability to add sector as a column.

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add stash to available integration platforms

Add Stash to list of Available Integrated linked accounts list.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. compare historic fundamental data of different companies

I want to compare fundamentals of Different companies in same sector not just current data but also historic data in order to make a decision of which is a better pick

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export limitatons

Please allow the export of a portfolio in a created view not just the basic view. I need to export to a spreadsheet for further analysis and the data in the basic view is insufficient.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Here's a suggestion! How about reporting news FASTER!!! You guys are usually way behind everyone else!!!

Here's a suggestion! Why don't you guys try posting news FASTER!! You are always behind everyone else!!

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Excel Query more than 100 rows

Please allow us to Excel Query more than 100 rows of historical data from Excel (not .csv files).

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In stock screener I need to search stocks that increase in volume not price on a daily basis and down load it. Automation would be nice too

Stock Screener; I need to search stocks for volume increase I set not price increase or percent. I would need to search daily, then download and then automate: start Monday after the close thru Friday.

Thank you.
    Tom

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Select columns in portfolio

Hi!
    Would love the option to design my own portfolio setup - like adding columns I need. Example I would like the name of the stock and not only the symbol (know that I can hover over the symbol, but still), exchange name, next earning date, next annual report date.

But most important is that I can design my setup.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show specific news type

Would love to specific which news I would like to see in my news feed. Perhaps I prefer declare of dividends, annual report released so would love to select which categories should be shown.

Also I would love to specific the channel like:
    Dividend news - both web and mobile
    Quater results - only web
    Annual reports - only mobile
    Press releases - only web

Thanks for considering.

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delisted Tickers

The composition of index keeps on changing with time. I want the historical constituent tickers in an index.

The feature should return, for example, NASDAQ's component tickers at a specific date.

Further data such as weights could be advantageous as well.

This feature will be very helpful for backtesting purposes.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add Recommendation Rating to My Portfolio

Please provide an option to review the recommendation rating while on My Portfolio lists. I would like to see this in a grid format, rather than having to click each one to see the rating.

EX: Recommendation Rating of 1-5 of Strong Buy, Buy Hold, Under-Perform, Sell

https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolios

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add OFZs (RFLBs) Russian Government Bonds

Please consider adding Russian Government Bonds OFZs (RFLBs)

Moscow Exchange (MoEx) gives data freely with delay of 15 min to everyone

~30% of holders are US and EU banks/funds.

ISIN example: RU000A0JS3W6

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. premarket sector movement by industry percentages

Add premarket percentage movement on the 11 sectors of industry so we know what the daily consensus is shaping up to look like based on market sectors

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Put Average 3 month volume in the screener

You do not have an option to set up a screener at the start of a trading day based on average 3 month volume. Day Traders and Swing Traders can't filter usable stocks based on average volume before the market opens. This filter idea should be one of the most common sense suggestions on this whole feedback forum...that probably nobody from yahoo pays attention to.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to Customize Columns (from a list of options)

Please allow us to customize the columns that are visible to us in the detailed view of our stock lists.

It would be nice to have a list of options to choose from such as P/E ratio, market cap, YTD change, literally any data set should be able to be selected as a preferred main visible column.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Screener : Have the ability to Filter by "Avg Vol (3 month)"

Have the ability to add in screener a Filter on "Avg Vol (3 month)"

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base