Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Total % gain portfolio issue

Today the calculation of the total % gain of the portfolio is showing a bug. It seems that the calculation is wrong. If I add a lot on a ticker with the same price, then it shows a loss of 30% while it should show 0%.

189th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Music

I watch market coverage livestream every single market day on YouTube and leave it on the background while I’m working. The MUSIC that plays makes it UNBEARABLE to watch now. I have to mute the tv every single break and then I miss a portion of the show because I’m working and didn’t notice the show was back on because it’s muted.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ZLAB market capitalization

Please update ZLAB market capitalization as soon as possible. Per the recent 6-K filed with the SEC on 10/9/20, ZLAB total shares outstanding should be 88,024,161 Shares. The closing price as of Friday is $93. Therefore, the company’s market cap should be $8.2Bn. Thank you!

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comments shall be reinstated..

Comments shall be reinstated...you correspondents are less entertaining than you may think. Reporting itself is rather dull and comments do make me occasionally check what was in the article in the first place. Comments may be offensive at times but (see the reporting quality comment). If comments will not come back I will have to use google.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Historical data missing july 20, 2020 on Stockholm exchange. Most stocks on ".ST" are missing data for this date.

Historical data missing july 20, 2020 on Stockholm exchange. Most stocks on ".ST" are missing data for this date.

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a more dark theme

Give the dark theme a more dark look like in Robinhood app.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Previous day close error.

For (TSX), the first 15 mins, shows the difference to the close two days ago. It corrects after 15 mins, to show the difference to the previous day's close..

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Portfolio Summary

I have 5 portfolios with different brokers. Yahoo Finance allows me to create and maintain 5 separate portfolios. But it does not have any provision to view consolidated position of all the portfolios. It would be nice if you can create this feature.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrate with major brokerage platforms to pull your lots

Link brokerage accounts at least for monitoring and pulling securities lots to Yahoo Finance:

Oldtimers:
    Schwab
    TD Ameritrade Brokerage
    Vanguard
    Merril Edge
    J.P. Morgan

Newcomers:
    Stash
    Acorns
    M1Finance
    Webull
    Stockpile
    Public
    SoFi

And Robo-advisors:
    Wealthfront
    Betterment
    Wealthsimple

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. the music while in break: The music is kinda annoying. Can it pick something else instead? This music is too loud

the music during the break is too loud. Often time I have to adjust the volume. The music is also annoying. Any possibility of changing more often to something else more light and pleasant?

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. brk.b

BRKB : BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC DEL CL B
    Showing as full name, not symbol after linking a broker, won't update change %

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Missing Data

Hello!
    I was working with your historic data of Brazilian Stocks and came across a stock with a lot of missing data or the same prices throughout the days. The stock is BCFF11.SA (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BCFF11.SA/history?p=BCFF11.SA).

I hope you can fix it.

Thanks for the great job, have a nice day!

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SIDO.JK - Inaccurate Market Cap data

TICKER: SIDO.JK

The Market Cap data on the Yahoo finance summary is incorrect due to the incorrect outstanding shares, because SIDO had stock split with 2-for-1 ratio. The correct Market Cap is supposed to be IDR 24-25 trillion.

1361st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo finance premium subscription is it worth ? Because i dont see yahoo finance updates periodically correctly. For example Just Energy JE

Yahoo finance premium subscription is it worth ? Because i dont see yahoo finance updates periodically correctly. For example Just Energy Group Inc. (JE) announced quarter earnings date Nov 12 but yahoo finance didn't update it and the current Fair value is undervalued, but it shows Overvalued. After post recapitalization the JE stock is undervalued as it is now strong in financial. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JE?p=JE

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Are there currently any plans to implement a block function?

As titled, are there currently any plans to implement a block function for the message boards? The mute is nice and does what it is supposed to. However, the mute does not prevent people from viewing your post history, stalking your account, and sabotaging your threads.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There's definitely a bug in calculating gains/losses

https://cln.sh/a2rNaB

this can't be true, and it happens to all my stock holdings. Appeared today.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FX rates in My Portfolio

A new bug. Appeared today. My Portfolio miscalculates purchase price and yields on stocks listed in other currencies than USD.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base