Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Making the data more useful

Hi, I have a bunch of ideas that would make the data more useful for traders and investors.

As an example I calculate what I call the CRIME rate from the data presented on your site. This number represents a "fundamental" ranking for the company based on specific drivers of price performance.

In bull markets a high rank has shown to outperform taking long positions whereas in bear markets a low rank has shown tp outperform taking short positions.

It's all about making investment decisions easier and quicker to make without providing direct financial advice.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AMC conversation forum is not sorting correctly.

The amc stock conversation is not sorting correctly, click latest and it never shows the most recent chat. Fix this now, I notified the SEC as this is the only room not working and yahoo is owned by hedge fund.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Healthy Extracts (OTC: HYEX) Press Releases

Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (OTC: GRCK) recently announced their name change to Healthy Extracts (OTC: HYEX).

Please carry-over all of Grey Cloak’s press releases over to Healthy Extracts’ profile on Yahoo!Finance:

https://www.globenewswire.com/en/search/organization/Grey%2520Cloak%2520Tech%2520Inc%C2%A7?page=1

Thanks,
    Justin

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. portfolio list

first column "portfolio Name" very wide - can we narrow it ?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Personal help

How do I export list from yahoo?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Incorrect PE ratio. Earnings in US$, stock price in Indonesian Rupiah.

Your PE ratio for BRPT.JK is incorrect.

We report in US$. TTM net profit was $83mn.

You are dividing the market cap in Indonesian Rupiah by the US$ net profit which is why you are getting PE ratio of 869,999.94

This should actually be 60.84.

Please help fix this.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Total Comment Count

Some of the most popular boards (such as AMC as of the time of writing) post wildly fluctuating comment totals ranging from 410,000 posts to 580,000 posts, sometimes within minutes. This is a bug that needs to be corrected.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. chart entire watchlist portfolio

I create a watchlist portfolio to track stocks I would consider buying and to compare performance. It would be great to be able to chart all my watch stocks in a single chart with a click of a button. I can manually do this by typing in each symbol in "compare" on a single chart.

Additionally, the portfolios can list Current Price and 1 year target Price. I would like the option of adding column that subtracts one from the other and list the % gain/loss. I currently have to down the portfolio to Excel to see that percentage.

Both…

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide Ability to Unmute Users on Finance Message Boards

I would like to submit a suggestion for a change that would allow users to reverse or “unmute” another user on finance message boards. What happened to me this morning: I flagged another post as inappropriate, and followed up by (thinking I was) unmuting the same individual, but ended up erroneously muting someone else. I don’t understand why these actions cannot be reversed.

Thank you for considering this. I have heard from other people on the finance message boards that have had similar experiences.

Sincerely,

John

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Vanguard

Please fix the charts for the following Vanguard funds:

0P0000TKZG.L Life Strategy 20%

0P0000TKZGI.L Life Strategy 40%

0P00018XAP.L FTSE100

0P00P18XAR.L FTSEGlobal All Cap

VFEM.L FTSE Emerging Markets

0P0000KM1Y.L Japan Stock Index

Thanks

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add iOS App to support the M1 Mac as well please.

Can you please allow the yahoo finance app to run on M1 Mac too. It worked earlier but ever since Mac OS 11.3 update the yahoo finance iOS app doesn't work on the M1 Mac. Can you allow the app to run on M1 Mac too? Please

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What timezone are you in? ---Used to be EST, now +2Hours? Why??

What timezone are you in? ---Used to be EST, now +2Hours? Why??

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Once a person has been muted on a message board...I can't find how to unmute that person. How to go to that person's profile because can no

Once a person has been muted on a message board...I can't find how to unmute that person. How to go to that person's profile because can no longer see it. How to unmute that person?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Help

How do I change number of shares owned

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Drop Motley Fool’s endless bashing of AMC

Motley Fool writers have sounded, well, foolish when they write about AMC. Some of it is just plain incorrect. AMC shareholders now despise Motley Fool and consider them useless. Don’t let Yahoo Finance’s reputation go down the drain with theirs! Please put real news there rather than garbage like “Why AMC stock is going down to a penny.”

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. South African Market value

Why do South African stocks show 0 market value?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add additional pairings

Additional pairings!
    DOT-USD ,ONE-USD, GRT-USD

THANKS!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base