Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't subscribe yahoo finance premium.

Hi. I want to subscribe yahoo finance premium but I can't. Could you please let me know how I can register yahoo finance premium? (PS. fyi, I'm staying in South Korea)

Bests,
    Shayne Sung-Hee Kang.

260th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. international Customers

Allow International customers to buy/purchase Yahoo Premium, as of today if your address is not in the US there is no way to enter the "State" part of the address requirement. Perhaps an option to enter first the Country and then the State would fix this limitation.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mutual Fund not up to date

Adding to the issue of Mutual Funds not updating. This issue has been reported here since 2018 and apparently it is being worked on. Here are some recent examples of funds from different banks, stuck at prices over 30 days old. Please fix this issue!
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/0P00007138.TO?p=0P00007138.TO
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/0P0000ACFS.TO?p=0P0000ACFS.TO
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/0P0000706A.TO?p=0P0000706A.TO

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Robinhood Avg Cost / Share Bitcoin

Brokerage link to Robinhood does not pull Avg Cost / Share for BTC-USD even after re-link.

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your link to premium sign up is down.

It redirects to the homepage.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Historical Data feature missing data for TX60.TS & ^SPCDNX

TX60.TS
    ^SPCDNX

Specifically, it only shows the current day values. Attempt to download any other date range results in invalid date error, HTTP Status 500 - Request failed or 404 Not Found: Timestamp data missing

Other stocks affected by the same issue:
    OSEBXNR.OL
    OSE60GI.OL
    ^NOMXNCRGI

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Link Brokerage Robinhood - Options Cost/Share is Empty

After I linked my robinhood account, I can see it pulled all my options and stocks and showing correctly on Holdings tab.
    But, however the "Cost/Share" for Options is not populated or pulled. Because of this, "Total Chg" and "Total Chg %" fields are empty.
    Please fix the field "Cost/Share" for Options on Robinhood Link.

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. LLOY.L has rogue points in chart data

See subject. 29/30-Jun, 2nd Jul (seem to be scaled 1/100)

issue messes up charts and 52-week range

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please Add Recommended rating as a field - range of value in custom screener

Need the value / filter of 'Recommended Rating' .. for e.g. GM is 2.1 today. So if I create a custom screener, I should be able to select a range of recommended ratings ... amongst other parameters already available. This would be a great feature. If I am bullish I would select the 'buy' side range .. if bearish .. sell side range. Can this be implemented ASAP? I hope you do .. otherwise to be honest I don't see much value in the Premium account

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Missing Data

Hello!
    I was working with your historic data of Brazilian Stocks and came across a stock with a lot of missing data or the same prices throughout the days. The stock is BCFF11.SA (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BCFF11.SA/history?p=BCFF11.SA).

I hope you can fix it.

Thanks for the great job, have a nice day!

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. improve stock chart coloring to reflect %

Add red and green saturation proportional to % change from start (1D open, start of 1st in 5D, 1M, YTD, etc.). If the change is barely positive, color should be just slightly to the green or red of gray. As the % change extends away from start, the color should become stronger green or red to give a truly dynamic sense of just what kind of gain we're looking at. It's kind of misleading to see a chart with a big trend up or down reflecting a 0.8% gain or loss, while a jump of 5% reflected in the same…

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Incorrect historical data for BCVN

All historical data on BCVN (listed on Six Swiss Exchange) should have been adjusted following a 10-for-1 stock split on May 28th, 2020. Only a small part was adjusted making charts totally misleading. Thanks

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

Please add Dark Mode option to yahoo finance pages

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Comments

If I look for "Conversations" at a particular symbol it is always shown with "Top Reactions" as default order.
    I like to have it set at "Newest Reactions" as a more logical way to present the conversations.
    Can you change that or make a user option to change it permanently?

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the stock symbols of the yahoo finance page on the mobile phone disappeared

Why the stock symbols of the yahoo finance page on my mobile phone disappeared

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change green font color back

The font color for day gain used to be a nice medium to forest green. Today it’s been changed to a lighter shade of green which is harder to read. The old green was perfect.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Schwab brokerage portfolio link

Please add capability to link Charles Schwab brokerage portfolio.

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please change mini-chart color back to white

Why this pointless change to black? You can't even see important parts of the chart now. Do you not have a Q/A process?

Instead of playing around with colors how about fixing the following long-outstanding issues:

AJAX search often retrieves the wrong stock (it used to work perfectly).
    Auto-refresh stalls out.
    Option chain price info often has no correlation to reality.
    Make everything real-time.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It seems that the market cap you have for TV (Grupo Televisa) is incorrect

The Market Cap you have for TV (Grupo Televisa) is incorrect. Please help me to correct it.

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sustainalytics

Hello.
    It would be much better if one could download or access to time series of Sustainalytics' ESG Ratings available at Yahoo Finance. Thank you.

1104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base