Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. premium try it free

On Yahoo Finance, the Premium Try It Free click button doesnt work - it just takes me back to the Yahoo Finance home page. I want to sign up to the Premium free trial but can't!

431st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Finance Portfolio missing ticker data

In around early May, my Yahoo Finance Portfolio has some problems. Some of the data for tickers are missing. No matter it is on screen or in the downloaded file. For example ACAD, ADAP, ADMA and many others. I have tried many times to reload the page and even create new portfolio under different names. The results are the same that the ticker's data are missing. I even tried to add that ticker again the portfolio but the effort did not work out. No matter if I clear my cache, search history, it does not help. Hope Yahoo can fix…

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. read your feedback

I've complained about the "previous close" not being updated for Canadian stocks for the first 15 minutes of trade. Looks like no one at yahoo finance actually reads the feedback, since nothing has been done about it for the last two years.

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, make your site work, that would be great enough !!! Unable to get a quote !!! How can this be ???????

Hi, make your site work, that would be great enough !!! Unable to get a quote !!! How can this be ??????? Half of my portfolio is not quoted... Hey, wake up please.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't subscribe yahoo finance premium.

Hi. I want to subscribe yahoo finance premium but I can't. Could you please let me know how I can register yahoo finance premium? (PS. fyi, I'm staying in South Korea)

Bests,
    Shayne Sung-Hee Kang.

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your portfolios in Yahoo finance no longer work. I can't add shares to an existing portfolio..fix it

the portfolios no longer work....fix them pls. as they are the most important for users

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wrong calculation of avg. per share and total gain pct

Yahoo can't calculate avg. per share and total gain pct right.
    In a given portfolio I have bought and sold a given stock several times.
    Bought lots are marked with a positive "No. of shares" and sold lots are marked with a negative "No. of shares".

In the given portfolio the "Average per share" and "Total gain pct." are way off.

The Avg. cost per share is listed as -1568 and the "Total gain pct." listed as -142%
    The real "Avg. cost per share is however 38 and the total gain is 686%

The right way to calculate cost per…

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please sort out the NatWest Group listing. At the moment NWG.L is a car crash between the Natwest Group and Northumbrian Water Group PLC.

Seperate the two listings as at the moment there is no way to tell if the information shown for NWG.L is Natwest Or Northumbrian Water. Also when the listing changed it's name could there not be some means of automaticaly changing it in the portfolio listings automaticaly?

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ally

Please bring Ally back as a linked broker. There in no other app on the market like Yahoo finance and now, I can't use it daily to check my portfolio.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. music amazon prime

I started watching Yahoo Finance on Amazon Prime. I must say your station is OK. I like it. Better than Bloomberg or CNBC. BUT YOU MUST STOP THAT HORRIBLE COMMERCIAL BREAK MUSIC. It's so harsh and annoying I have to turn it off. There is no way I can mute it every 5 minutes. MAKE IT STOP. CHANGE THAT ANNOYING NOISE.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. trading feature

Trading feature is retired on Yahoo Finance App and web version! The ability to create orders, submit orders and receive reports of trade executions via Yahoo Finance was a great feature which was removed! Please return it back!

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I agree with Acho on our freedoms, Trump has never gotten the fill meaning of the

Bill of Rights. I was furious when that happened to Colin and then no one
    hired him even know. I read some of the background when it first happened and it didn't just have to do with the kneeling and if anyone is
    interested they should check it out because I think that a lot of people
    will be shocked to the depth of what happened to Colin and I wonder if that is why he never got hired especially he was a good player so they can not use that as an excuse. We have a right to protest-period.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Incorrect data is given for Bajaj Steel (Bombay Stock Exchange), 52 week high/low is incorrect.

Incorrect data is given for Bajaj Steel (Bombay Stock Exchange), 52 week high/low is incorrect.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. One of the biggest jokes of the Trump Admin is that Trump himself thinks the the

stock market has anything to do with him. But when your world revolves
    around just yourself I guess he couldn't think anything else, right? He
    even got his base to think that to. The other day when he called a news
    conf. and only annouced the stock market hitting over 30,000 it was
    funny because if it had to do with anyone(and it didn't) it was because
    of the new Admin coming in and that we were finally geting a real government back and no more circus. But it didn't have anything to do
    with Biden either. Most of the…

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Portfolio: allow input of funds with no yahoo symbol with units and unit price. Use $$name and real price not 1

My portfolio has items which do not exist in Yahoo. I wish to add these to get a full valuation of my holdings. E.G an investment club has the number of units and the price which is updated monthly. I want to add
    this to my other holdings for a complete valuation. You have a facility to add cash and other items using the $$name feature but this will only accept a unit value of one. If this could accept any other value in the portfolio currency the problem would be solved and any holding without a recognised symbol in…

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Missing stock data for Blackrock Consensus 100 Fund D Acc

Hi Yahoo!

Your data here seem not up to date
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GB00B7KPX155.L/profile

but possibly you could consider updating it to show historical and current data? Just like below
    https://www.investing.com/funds/consensus-100-fund-d-acc

Best regards
    Artur

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot find specific unit trust

I have found most of the unit trusts in my portfolio but I cannot find the two BlackRock or Legal & General ones - how do I find these in Yahoo Finance?

If they are not available, please could you add them? Here are the ISINs and short names: GB00B3S9LG25.L BlackRock Continental Euro Inc D Acc, GB00B4QC3311.L BlackRock Corporate Bond D Acc, GB00B8344798.L Legal & General All Stocks Gilt Index Trust, GB00BG0QPJ30.L L&G UK Index C Acc

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add ISINs as a search option

The reports from my broker include the ISIN for each of my holdings. As you can cut/paste into the 'add symbol' field, it would be great to know that I'd chosen exactly the right security.

This would be particularly helpful when adding unit trusts where there are a lot of different share classes and it can be hard/impossible to find the exact one you are invested in.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Error Saving Indicators

When I save an indicator on a chart, none of the changes save. For example, I added the RSI line, changed the overbought and underbought values, and the line colors, and none of the changes applied to the chart. I need to change the line colors (especially the neon green color) for my eyesight. Please fix this problem as soon as possible for accessibility reasons. Thank you!

1361st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base