Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The CAD / USD historical exchange rates are missing for Sep 2019 to Oct 2019

The CAD / USD historical exchange rates are missing for Sep 2019 to Oct 2019 -- they were correct before, but gone now.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Issue with Historical Data of Rolls Royce "RLLCF"

The Historical Data of RLLCF (Rolls Royce) is often "off" by 0.01. These stats incorrectly make it look as though the stock price has dropped or climbed by a factor of 10

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Incorrect values

Values for my GBP holdings are shown in USD with a £ symbol in front of them when I click on the stock in question and look at the “Holdings” section

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My Portfolio does not show my portfolios

My Portfolio on the main page doesn't display any of my portfolios. It shows the following message:

"Visit finance.yahoo.com for the latest quote"

This issue happened before. I would refresh the page and my portfolios would show up. Now, they never appear. It's the same message.

I deleted all history, all cookies, all passwords. I did it on all devices and all browsers. I did a complete wipeout. The same issue persists on my phone, my tablet, and all browsers.

I can live without this feature. The question is, why should I. It's very convenient to see my portfolios instead…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. growth rate is wrong in Yahoo Finance.

There are many cases where the growth rate is wrong in Yahoo Finance.
    Yahoo Finance's growth rate is the EPS growth rate.

For example, Yahoo Finance says that the growth rate of current year of AEO is +5200%.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AEO/analysis?p=AEO
    but
    The EPS for 2020 is 1.12.
    The EPS of 2021 is 2.11.
    The growth rate in 2021 is (2.11-1.12)/1.12 = 88.4%.
    Yahoo Finance says the growth rate of Current Year is +5200%.
    This is obviously miscalculated.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. change since added to watchlist

It would be great if there was a column that shows the date we added a stock to the watchlist and the development (% change) of the stock since added to watchlist. Onvista.de has this feature and its great!

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Incorrect Listing of $CASH

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/CASH/profile?p=CASH

Incorrectly labelled as "L&GE Fund MSCI China A ETF (CASH)"
    Correct name is "Meta Financial Group, Inc."

Please correct.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. glich

Half of my portafolio appears in black, so it dosent show the price. I already erased the cookies and keeps doing the same..

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your message board Is the biggest POS!!!

So sick of posting and it not showing up. I don't know if you guys do this on purpose, but it is annoying as ****.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sugerencia

Cada vez que muevo el cursor para navegar la página (estoy viendo My Watchlist) aparece el cuadro a la derecha con mi usuario y account info tapando todo el contenido, es realmente insoportable que eso no se pueda cerrar!!!!!!!! Para dejar de verlo tengo que hacer signed out all y pierdo la vista de My Watchlist, por favor vean de sacarlo, que exista una opción para cerrar el cuadro que aparece todo el tiempo molestando. Gracias

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. financial footnotes

Shouldn't the financial section show The footnotes to financial statements containing information about, Significant accounting policies and practices, Income taxes, Pension plans, and stock options?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SHIBA INU

Please add SHIBA INU crypto to platform for tracking.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo Finance Live

Why can there not just be a perm link to this? It changes everyday and is constantly broken. And if you want to use the "video" link for a bigger window it's hit or miss

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add CAKE crypto to tickers

Can you please add a ticker for the cryptocurrency CAKE. It is the utility token on pancakeswap. Thanks

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Portfolio management

Great portfolio analysis and performance abilities!
    As so many brokerage houses do not support cryptocurrencies or physical metal management, would like the ability to create tax-related documents or just be able to download to a spreadsheet such as Excel.
    Thank you

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Portfolio heading/header should freeze/stay stationary

The Heading on Portfolio should freeze/remain stationary as we scroll down our fund list. Currently the Heading disappears.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. data missing for large cap companies on JSE

Missing price data for very large stocks. \
    Examples: abg , ams , ang, dsy, etc.
    but then you have all data for micro cap stocks like emn ????

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. change benchmark in portfolio

hi. io am wanting to change the benchmark in my portfolios. i cannot find out how to do this. I am assuming that it is possible. can you help, or add this as a new feature please

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Real-time Quote Delivery Inquiry [Is it possible to service in our app]

Hello, I'm a person preparing to start a business in Korea. In addition, there is a Korean application that provides services using Yahoo Finance's real-time market price. I'd like to know if we can use it the same way as above.

I think this service crawls your site to provide real-time market prices. So we also ask if it will be possible in the above way.

south korea app [jusikjaengi : 주식쟁이]
    download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contextractor.stocker

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base