Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add front month historical futures contract pricing.

Please add front month historical futures contract pricing.

717th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Relevant News Links

News stories only vaguely related too often show up on stock news listings. For example, what does J Crew bankruptcy have to do with Chicos? Just because both are clothing retailers is no reason to have it as news for any other stock except maybe mall owners. News links need to be more relevant.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ** BUG ** Portfolio Null Prices

Some prices for tickers are suddenly being null in a portfolio.
    Most of the prices are correct but a large number are null with no entries for the ticker.
    This started happening a couple of weeks ago and makes the Portfolio tool unusable.
    It is an intermittent problem.
    Another user has also posted that they are having the same issue.
    A debug from Microsoft Edge is giving a server issue:
    'HTTP404: NOT FOUND - The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).
    (XHR)GET - https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/spark?symbols=ANTO.L&range=1d&interval=5m&indicators=close&includeTimestamps=false&includePrePost=false&corsDomain=uk.finance.yahoo.com&.tsrc=finance

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. palm oil futures

Can you please add "USD Malaysian Crude Palm Oil Calendar Futures" from CBOT to the Yahoo Finance Commodities futures list?

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make it where you can update your email address. people get new email addresses and can't access some at particular times!

My email address was mistyped when I subscribed, my error, I know, but there wasn't any way to correct it. had to cancel it with yahoo support and will now have to watch my credit card statements to ensure I am not charged or have to file for fraud.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Holdings are now in a single row instead of the three rows on ipad

I used to be able to view my list of holdings in basic mode as three rows, now I have to see them in one row and scroll down. If this feature is not changed I will not continue to us it.

377th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. OMXC25 - Daily - not displayable in full screen

OMXS30 is good in all time frames, but OMXC25 does not work in larger time frames. Tested in Chrome and Firefox.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Real-Time TSX Stock Prices

Please include real-time stock prices for the TSX (Canadian). I know you've recently done so for the US indexes, and translating that over to the TSX would be absolutely amazing!

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add the ability to set alerts by percentage

A great feature would be if we can set alerts when a stokc goes up or down by a set percentage. We will be alerted that it has gone up or down by the percentage ammount we set. Thanks!!

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. omxc25

The physical location of the OMXC25 index is set to Stockholm, which of course is incorrect as it is hosted on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EOMXC25?p=%5EOMXC25

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. For futures data, please add more next month symbols

Hi,
    For crude oil, you have now only the 1 near futures data, CL=f,
    1) Can you add some more?
    CL=F2 (For next 2 months future)CL=f3, CL=f12 (for the next year future data), CL=f24.
    2) Can you do it for other instruments, such as Gold, Silver, ...Foreign indexes, Foreign currencies, etc'?

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data. When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possi

Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data.
    When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possible to allow the addition data: such as Altman Z score.and Rorac? You do have that data on stock screener

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. volume candle

Volume Candestick Chart is available on the Android app on my mobile but not on Web version on my version laptop nor Ios app on ipad. So please add the VOLUME CANDLESTICK CHART for Window browser and Ios version. Thank You.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your link to premium sign up is down.

It redirects to the homepage.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Charts for UK listed companies

Why do the charts dip massively between 22-27 April, rendering any analysis, eg. moving averages, useless.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feedback

I've been using Yahoo with no problems then you suddenly force me to use basic unless I pay $3.49 per month. You play dirty and that makes me angry.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Daily data wrong on UK market

Hello, daily data of UK markets are all mostly wrong from 22 April to 28 April 2020

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wrong Data in Charts / Historoical Data - ETF's

There are some wrong charts/historical data in some ETF's:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/EUNW.DE/chart?p=EUNW.DE#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%3D

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CSSPX.MI?p=CSSPX.MI&.tsrc=fin-srch

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/IJPA.AS?p=IJPA.AS&.tsrc=fin-srch

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Import not just securities you bought from brokerage account but also not closed orders, to monitor orders in yahoo

Import, not just securities you bought from external brokerage accounts but also not closed orders, to monitor orders in yahoo.

717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 717th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base