Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Epigenomics AG (ECX.DE) has Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM) news in the feed

Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM) is totally unrelated to Epigenomics

812th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Unitied States Steel Corp bond US912909AN84

Please add Unitied States Steel Corp bond US912909AN84

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Candle Stick chart in mobile on Summary page

It would nice to have the option to view candlestick chart on the Summary page of any stock on Mobile app.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Daily percentage change for up/down per candle

Hi, Please put daily percent change for up/down per candle within chart note box

Thanks

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Outdated data AUM data for SPD and SPYC

Hello- these are new ETFs, but Yahoo appears to be posting stale Net Assets (AUM) data versus what's posted on Morningstar.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BTCW now only tradeable in USD currency

Hi, currently the BTCW.SW ticker appears in EUR, but this is not anymore tradeable. Could you update the symbol and add the BTCW in USD? even if it requires you to add a different BTCWUSD.SW one.
    Thanks

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug in AMP.MI's graph prices

Looking at the price of amplifon corporation, ticker AMP.MI, there is a clear bug: the price during october 30 and 31st supposedly rose to 3,1k euros. This is not true just by looking on investors relations on the company site; probably a comma was missed, since it's likely the price in those days was around 31 euros.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The quote lookup still doesn't work.

My idea, make the quote lookup work with Chrome

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show how to remove "symbols"

Help shows how to delete lots but not how to delete "symbols"

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ^VXV and ^VX3MN contain no historical data

^VXV historical data stopped updating on July 9th, while the new symbol for the same index ^VX3MN contains no historical data at all (historical data always contains a single record for the previous day).
    Any chance this can be improved?

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Silver and Gold Spot Prices

Can you add Silver and Gold Spot Prices as a symbol or ticker? I would love to have all my investments and portfolios under Yahoo! Finance.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to link an account

I get a notice "Your email address is not linked to a Yahoo ID. To join this group, you need to link your email address to a Yahoo account."
    When clicking the link, it brings me to my "profile". It does not help me to "link the email" and I have no idea how to do this. I cannot therefore join the group.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Incorrect gold futures (XAUUSD=X) price

In Yahoo Finance, gold futures (XAUUSD=X) has not shown a correct price or been fixed in years. YEARS!

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/XAUUSD%3DX

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My Portfolio window not working properly

I've been using my Yahoo for years and it works great. Lately I've been noticing some glitches. When "My Portfolio" window comes up, it is displaying Markets. When I try and change it to My listings, it will not change the setting. Also, there is not way to "Edit" my settings for this window. Can you please fix this glitch? Thanks

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scam ads

Why all the scam ads using faked celebrity endorsements to sell a 'system', such as https://insidenewsreport.com/uk-gma-chef/?o=0&sxid=lmgiv3z2qbas&ttorigin=lmgiv3z2qbas.

Come on Yahoo this is in the gutter, it's fraud.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Vanguard Funds Public Limited Company - VUAA & VUSD

Data is missing with these 2 counters, graphs need fixing!

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don’t put back the Comment section

Instead, go to Foxnews.com to freely join the lively discussin. Foxnews has an easy login, ability to like/dislike comments, follow commenters. Even easier, just go to settings and add foxnews.com to your list of start pages. Apparently, Foxnews is not afraid of constructive feedback on stories, lively discussion, humorous snarky comments, and enlightening banter.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Interactive chart will not load

When clicking on any chart, the interactive chart will not load, it gets chart not available. I am using Microsoft Edge, but it seems to occur with Google Chrome as well. This only started occurring in the last couple of days or so.

-Mike-

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. https://money.yahoo.com/biden-tax-plan-would-affect-each-us-state-144853554.html

You have Minnesota and Wisconsin in the incorrect places on your map. also your tax table shows a tax change 1000s as an increase for the fourth 20%put not in another other column. This as I reed it should be incorrect.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base