Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3-Month, 1-Year etc. Trailing Returns Not Being Updated

Does anyone know how often the per cents are updated on each Symbol? In July, 2020 it has been holding at 52.41% (3-Month) for both Edge and Google. Did clear history and didn't help. Am new to Premium so maybe I am doing something wrong!

785th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. historic mutual fund prices not updated correctly

on 6/3/2020 at 11:30 pm EDT the closing price of ETNHX is displayed correctly on this screen as 42.97

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ETNHX/

However, on the Historical Data page on Jun 03, 2020 the Open High Low and Close are showing as 42.94.

When will you update this data?

1105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read

Please stop posting articles that your readers have to have a subscription to read (e.g., Financial Times). It's very annoying. Thanks

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put Jen Rodgers back on Yahoo finance closing bell. authoritative voice To the show.

Jen adds a level of sophistication to the Final Round. Her interactions with her co-hosts are clear and tight.

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. quotes not working

Try getting quotes for many stocks or ETFs, like HDB or EPHE or CPS. The data can't be found. Major problem!

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Next time ask Gordon Johnson how much money he lost shorting Tesla.

This guy has lost millions, worse that you continue to give him a platform. Let him go gently into the obscurity he has so earned. The guy is not a fraud, he is the last dinosaur.

Take $10,000 and divide it into two, equal part. Invest in TSLA long and TSLA short. Then report the results in a year.

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. matthew grant hamilton

a press release of bet worth for accoubt security

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Performance Tag shows only the Positive Quantity for the stock recorded.

Currently the Portfolio Performance View only should Positive Lot of a stock. I added the Negative Quantity for a stock when it was sold and offset the total amount also retain the earning or loss. Can you change to the Sum of all Qty and not to show any "Net" Zero holdings for the view. Also Adding a Summary Line at the end of the display?

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Xau/Try

There is no currency XAU/TRY or GAU/TRY
    (It is about Gold prices in Turkish Lira)
    How can we add it ?

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. price graph

Hello
    I have updated the IOS app and the price graph for each stock has gone.
    How can I turn it on again?

tnx
    Dan

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cannot search historical data for Ocumension (1477.hk)

The historical price data for 1477.hk are missing. Grateful if you could help look into it. Thank you.

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Error on My Portfolios My Holdings page

It seems like there's a bug on the My portfolios page under the My holdings tab. The auto save isn't working when I add a lot. There's also a "); printed below the symbols table. Seems to be some kind of string or tag not being closed properly in the javascript. Please solve this. Thank you :)

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unable to load portfolio

When I click on My Holdings, I get an error message saying "Unable to load your portfolios. Please try reloading the page."

It doesn't work.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  43 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is there really "Feedback" with Yahoo Feedback in 2020?

From what I can see... Most updates are over 2 years old...

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "awesome oscillator"

Add a moving average to the awesome oscillator. (Barchart.com has this on their interactive charts)

785th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crypto

Please add TEZOS aka XTZ to Yahoo Finance. Thank you!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base