Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 998th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. link

Linking my E*TRADE account constantly results in the same error. I must unlink and relink several times, and YF just accepts the link at random, when it finally does accept it. The issue seems to stem to some function that checks the date-time stamp, as it always reads as the epoch time (Dec 31, 1969, 7:00pm) on-screen when the link fails.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link Broker account feature is missing from website and app

I have created a new yahoo account just to determine if it is just me experiencing this issue. You can no longer see the link broker button anywhere within your profile or iOS app

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. weekly historical data looks off

I am looking at the weekly Historical Data for ^NDX and have a question.

The link is here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5ENDX/history?period1=1560196654&period2=1591819054&interval=1wk&filter=history&frequency=1wk

Today is 6/10/2020.

I see 2 dates in the Date column - June 10, 2020 and June 08, 2020.

It looks like the first row (June 10, 2020 ) is the daily data for June 10, 2020 which matches the daily data here:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5ENDX/history?period1=1560196654&period2=1591819054&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d

My question is about the second date in the Date column (June 08, 2020). I assume this is the weekly data starting on June 08, 2020.

I see the Open is correct at 9805.69 but then there…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add PM and AH variation on Watchlists for Desktop Website

It's super annoying to have to go through each and every single one of my tickers to see the Pre-Market and After Hours price variations.
    I use yahoo!finance as go-to for during the trading hours on my desktop, but having to use my phone to see my watchlist after regular trading hours is about to make me switch to another website/app.
    Please add PM and AH variation on website watchlists!

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. eza

EZA - MSCI South Africa ETF shows 18+% yield on the site. Yield currently is a lot closer to 5.35% - a bit alarming for retail investors who may think they are grabbing a yield double the countrys ERP

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time instead of looking at individual stock.

It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Aldeyra Therapeutics - inaccurate information

Please remove Ms. Mary Taylor from the list of Key Executives at Aldeyra Therapeutics. She has not worked for the company since 2017. The company's updated list of Key Executives is shown on Page 23 of the 2020 Proxy Statement here:

https://ir.aldeyra.com/static-files/496d467d-adf1-43cb-bfb8-750671616b80

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Missing date for european ETFs

Please update data for following ETSs:
    SXR8.DE
    VFEM.DE
    SXRV.DE
    XRS2.DE
    VERX.DE
    IQQ6.DE
    DBXJ.DE
    D5BG.DE
    FRNU.DE
    IS04.DE
    SXRS.DE
    4GLD.DE
    SXRL.DE
    D5BE.DE
    QDVI.DE
    IQQ6.DE
    QDVA.DE
    IUS3.DE
    SPY4.DE
    XCS6.DE
    IS3S.DE

Thank you for your help
    Regards
    Grzegorz

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make yahoo options data more accurate

Yahoo Options data is very good and thanks for providing this information. But, it's not 100% accurate and as you know "even 1% inaccurate finance data is of no use". I suggest to fix these errors. for example, WORK is showing 0 for Open Interest & volume for strikes of 36, 37 & 38 with expiry date 06/12/2020 when there is actually considerable OpenInterest and volume.
    link to data here https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WORK/options?date=1591920000&straddle=true

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) incorrect data after recent split

There seems to be a bug where system didn't adjust properly for the recent 3:1 split.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dada Nexus (Nasdaq: DADA): Incorrect IPO/open price

DADA: Incorrect IPO/open price. The Company DADA IPO'd today. Yahoo Finance shows their opening price was $23. The actual IPO pricing was $16. As of 1:25pm, it's trading at $16.22. In other words, Yahoo Finance is showing that the stock is trading down by 29%, when it is actually up 4%. Can someone please fix this?

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adjusted close for dividends combined of cash and shares

The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC) declared a dividend of $0.50 per share consisting of a combination of cash and shares of common stock (record date 2020-04-22). To stockholders not making an election, Macerich has paid the dividend in the form of $0.10 per share in cash and $0.40 per share in common stock.
    In Historical Data table (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MAC/history?p=MAC) there is a dividend record for date 2020-04-21 of value $0.10.
    All adjusted close values older than 2020-04-21 are adjusted using this value. Shouldn't it be $0.50?

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Glossary is missing for the Statistics page.

There used to be a glossary. Now you have a link to "finance help for explanantion of terms" But there is Nothing remotely like an explanation of terms in that link!

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. fix "My Holdings" tab

My biggest complaint on this is that you are loading all kinds of garbage at the bottom of the page. For those of us that have slow connections it make it very difficult for us to use the page. I realize that your advertisers are paying for an add at the bottom of the page. However, I know I never get to them when I am updating my holdings anyway.
    If there is anyway to get the okay to do so please remove all the malware advertisements from the "My holdings" tab.
    Then I would have more time to actually…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The information on the UFO ETF is significantly out of date ref AUM and NAV

Get he data from the issuer website. It is updated daily.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. HIDE button to only hide and not delete exited investments

Currently, when we sold entire lot of a company in our portfolio, the holdings figure become ZERO and Total Gain/Loss is shown. However, due to multiple companies invested over a period of time I am now having too many entries with ZERO holdings visible in the portfolio.

I don't want to delete those companies as they still show how much I lost/gain with my investments in stock markets. Something really useful.

Can we introduce a HIDE button for zero holdings? That'll trim the visible portfolio with active holdings only but still the gain/loss of previously sold shares will remain part…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Thumbnail 1 Yr chart

The small thumbnail 1YR chart that would fit on line item!!!!

Allows us to quickly scroll through our long watchlists for under or over valued.

252nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base